• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Make you to join forex Trading?

Well, my elder-brother is a pro trader! Yes, he inspired me a lot to join here! I see, my bro is making huge amount of money from this financial market, by the way, till now I am learning news analysis and practicing in my demo! Of course, I am hopeful about my success!

The money making potential of the Forex business is very much interesting and it is very much profitable so that people are more attracted towards the business here

I have joined here because of low trading cost! In addition, my 1st live trading balance was below 500$, although I practiced my demo for 6 months before starting my live journey! I see, there have so many retail Forex trader, low trading cost is one of the main reason for being here!

Forex trading is a place, where you can earn a good amount by working at your suitable time. It adds some extra money to my savings thats why I love forex trading.

Great! Nice to know you are enjoying this trading profession as a part time Forex trader! Whatever, Forex is my main source of income; I don’t have any 2nd option.

Flexibility and freedom are the two things that brought me here in Forex trading. I can trade here anytime I want. I can select lot size as much as I can to increase my profit. By the end of the month, Forex helps me carry profit more than a job. That’s why I am satisfied.

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.

Your money management skill is that which makes you remain in the market. A trader that finds it difficult to manage high capital finds himself out of the market sooner that he expects. It doesn’t come easy and the skill required in risk management is one that grows with time.

The opportunities of Financial Freedom! I know Forex is challenging but I see there have tons of opportunities; I personally liked the demo trading idea, and frankly in my demo I was so much serious to learn Forex; and currently I’m trading in live account; but honestly I need to improve my trading skill, that’s why, now I am trying to learn from my own trading mistakes!

The opportunities of Financial Freedom! I know Forex is challenging but I see there have tons of opportunities; I personally liked the demo trading idea, and frankly in my demo I was so much serious to learn Forex; and currently I’m trading in live account; but honestly I need to improve my trading skill, that’s why, now I am trying to learn from my own trading mistakes!
With the help of Demo trading accounts we can learn trading and make some improvements also.

While attending a finance class during my college days, I got introduced to forex trading. I joined it because it seemed interesting and I had a fascination with charts. Later, I fell for the idea of making a living from trading. So it has been 2 years now. Trading is going smoothly, and it gives me plenty of time to follow my passions.

Forex is a market where you can trade even lying on your bed. It can provide you a flexible return and high return always inspires traders to stick to trading. However, make forex trading your addiction because it can glisten your career for which even single trader joins trading.

The easy accessibility of forex trading attracted me towards it. Also there is so much scope to earn good profits if done right.

No doubt on it! Discipline in trading is the spell for achieving success is to earn knowledge. Every successful trader is well-learned and he knows well how to trade even in adverse market condition. Traders should be ready to go every length to develop them. Successful learning ends up making a trader successful.

No doubt on it! Discipline in trading is the spell for achieving success is to earn knowledge. Every successful trader is well-learned and he knows well how to trade even in adverse market condition. Traders should be ready to go every length to develop them. Successful learning ends up making a trader successful.
We will need to start doing the hard work to become successful traders.

There are thousands of traders in the Forex space who have taken Forex trading as a full time job. Their earning is better than part time traders, provided that they have sufficient trading knowledge. That’s why traders should expand their trading knowledge as much as possible.

The forex market is worth trillions. It is also one of the most liquid markets. So obviously, the money-making potential attracts us. But the underlying cause is deeper for each one of us. For me, it’s quitting the boring corporate life and building wealth.

It was my keen interest that made me join this market. My friend was also trading in the forex market and was making good profits, so that was also a reason for me to join this market.