• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Make you to join forex Trading?

Demo is the best place for practicing but traders nurture the tendency of jumping onto the live account. But, this gives rise to an issue and traders drop off from Forex trading just owing to this fact. Whenever a trader enters the realm of trading, they should start trading with demo.

Traders should lower their trading lot size because it reduces their risk level. The higher the lot size is, the higher the risk level is. So, traders should trade so cautiously.

I have always had the interest from my brother but I never really got into the market until a good friend guided me properly, introduced me to a couple of brokers. I chose forexchief from the list though, especially as they contributed a lot to my early days through their library section having great materials and their ever responsive customer service. So all of these just added up to me joining the market.

Forex isn’t hard, provided that you trade here by following general criteria like using low leverage and narrow trading spread, etc.

I heard that there is a lot of money that can be made through forex trading. But when I saw the reality on my own, I realised that it was not that easy. After a lot of struggle in the market, I have now started to make some decent returns and they are enough to keep me on track.

Forex is a good place to bring good amount of profit if you know how to manage money. otherwise it could be a worst part of life.

Heard of forex from a friend and found it very interesting. I started learning and it became even more appealing to me. I’ve always wanted to work as my own boss and forex is just perfect. You don’t need to report to anyone; here you’re the boss. I can say that trading forex is the best decision I’ve made so far. It’s a great way to make passive income if you are skilled and educated.

I was quite young when I got to know that my richest uncle was a forex trader. Since then, I knew that I would become a forex trader. Making money was obviously my prime goal and now, I am working on obtaining different skills to enhance my profits.

I joined forex trading after introspecting myself. I realised I am someone who likes to work independently. There is a lot of scope in forex trading to learn and earn. Forex trading is the most liquid market in the world. The market has higher liquidity and is available on 24/5. So that makes trading timing flexible for me.

Traders should lower their trading lot size because it reduces their risk level. The higher the lot size is, the higher the risk level is. So, traders should trade so cautiously.
Yes, I agree one should be aware of the risks associated with higher lots. As a beginner the small lots work well as they carry less risk.

When I first heard about forex trading and the profits you can make through it, I knew that I wanted to do it. I learnt for a few months and then went live. The first trades made me doubt my decision but I still continued to do it until I started making consistent profits.

Everyone participates in Forex trading to make money. It's a place where I can add some extra money to my own financial balance. This is what drew me to Forex.

I am not interested to share my profit screenshort! The platform provided by brokers should be smooth and technical errors free. And I’m focusing on my trading & the process!

I wasn’t financially established so I started forex to develop my financial condition. Forex is a business where I can be flexible at any time.

I was searching for an additional job besides my present corporate job. I was trying other freelancing jobs that can add to my earning but those jobs never offer flexibility that Forex does offer.

Basically, I wanted to add to my earning and from that perspective I joined Forex and I know well how challenging the market is!

A regulated broker allows traders with numerous trading advantages that ultimately increase traders’ return. There are several brokers on the market so you should select one of those with a very caution.