• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Make you to join forex Trading?

Well I really want to know what bring the forex traders to the market after which they know that this market is very risky and even more risky to trade on so they jump in and trade what bring you in particular to forex?

Each and everyone of us join forex trading just to make money so its the money factor that makes us to trade here without the money there is nothing which the traders would have been doing in this enviroment

That is very and really true we all join forex trading for the seek of money and this is what do bring us succees and give us the required skills that is needed we join forex trading for money and that is all

That is very and really true we all join forex trading for the seek of money and this is what do bring us succees and give us the required skills that is needed we join forex trading for money and that is all

yes each and everyone of us join the forex trading market for the seek of making money ere there is nothing that bring us to forex trading except for the money issue

Forex trading is a place, where you can earn a good amount by working at your suitable time. It adds some extra money to my savings thats why I love forex trading.

I have personally found that forex trading is making good money for others and it would be possible to see that if we invest some good money into the forex then we would be having some good habits and some of the time there are going to be issues with the way people are going to be learning there too.

Well I will have to say that forex trading is not really making profit for others but anybody can benefit from this market as well that why its always important that we must keep on learning and receiving the right training as well

Without mincing word, the first attraction that brought me to Forex was based on testimonies from friends about the money they make from Forex. Not even considering the risks involved, I wanted to join the League as well.

Without mincing word, the first attraction that brought me to Forex was based on testimonies from friends about the money they make from Forex. Not even considering the risks involved, I wanted to join the League as well.

the risk is another thing to be consider well aside from this I think that the trader s all join for money here and its very important for us to know the reason why we all join forex trading here ,
forex is a very good business I personally join because of money and this is what brought me to the market

And it is that impression they have about how lucrative Forex is that makes them jump into it and try to hit it big as well which they eventually fail to and get frustrated alongside.

The reason why I joined forex trading was because I wanted to have more source of income. Also knowing that forex has A very high profitable potentials and also it is a well reliable business in the sense that it is not ban in any country. It is globaly the number one financial market.

To join forex trading is just a determination of mine when you determine that you want to join this business then go ahead and join aside from this the trader will never take anything serious here so for me I determine that I want to give my self a financial freedom and this is what bring me to forex trading enviroment which am doing for the pass 2years and its good and best option for me and that is what am going to do to be in the right direction learning must be implemented

the high cashflow that forex has make me want to join this business because it means higher chance for me to get profit in this business but i am full aware that there is big risk aside from that high cash flow inside.

Well, the reason why I joined forex trading is because of its transparency in the sense that forex trading has no head office and also its an OTC business type so every thing are electronically done online between inter banks. Well also forex trading with leverage profits can be exponetially increased.

For me it is a place where you can earn instant money at your favorable time. It is the best part time job for me. And can add an extra income to my savings by just siting at home.

Well, because it is a place where I can earn more money regardless the time which I will spend because in just few minutes I can be able to earn what I will have to earn on 3 days work offline. Also forex trading is a silent business, in the sense that hardly will people know what you are doing to get paid.

Well, because it is a place where I can earn more money regardless the time which I will spend because in just few minutes I can be able to earn what I will have to earn on 3 days work offline. Also forex trading is a silent business, in the sense that hardly will people know what you are doing to get paid.

Your point is right. As it is a silent business, nobody knows what we are earning. And we can earn that much at few minutes by sitting at home, what we cannot at dong job for 2-3 days.

well, I am a lady and need not to depend on anyone to get my bills paid so I started searching on how I can make money to my self so along the line I found out about forex trading and its lucrative nature. Thats what got me attracted.

For me it is a place where you can earn instant money at your favorable time. It is the best part time job for me. And can add an extra income to my savings by just siting at home.

That really makes Forex fun and worth going into. The simple fact that one can easily carry all transactions from the comfort of anywhere and still have the tendency of making that which a ten hour employee makes.

That really makes Forex fun and worth going into. The simple fact that one can easily carry all transactions from the comfort of anywhere and still have the tendency of making that which a ten hour employee makes.

yes, that is the best point at forex trading. We can earn much better by sitting comfortably at home rather than the person who works hard at 8-10 hour job at office or field.