• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Make you to join forex Trading?

I was very confused about my success in my demo trading. I thought it is impossible for me to be a regular profitable Forex trader. After that, ‘Free Forex eBook’ of ‘GCI’ trading broker helps me very much too familiar the market basic knowledge. Their market analysis and free trading signal also inspire me to find out the market principle. By the way, I had recovered my confident by demo practicing in ‘GCI’ trading broker. I have practiced my demo account fully six months. I was very interested to open my real account for earning real profit. Now, I am successful Forex trader in my real account. I am sure, maximum People join in the Forex business for making quick profit. However, Forex is not easy way to earn money. Without proper knowledge, it is quite impossible.

I saw this forex business is a business that has a good prospect with a little tool as well as a small capital as offered by the broker, if we can take advantage of this business properly then the benefits will be obtained maximum

We must know what we will do, including forex. We must know about forex trading if we want to get more maximal result and want to feel the advantages of forex trading.

Forex is agreat online business where we can earn money as our requirements.I know risk point is there but it doesnt matter when you enter this field.Profit and loss is a part of trading but there you can earn lots money.

Because of having much eye-catching life changing opportunities we do Forex dedicatedly. Actually, I think it is the best place in the humankind where it is potential to make money that you want as your wish. But you have to a most physically powerful trading expertise that helps you to make money rapidly. In point of fact, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading platform where I am getting most accurate advanced facilities. As like, I started forex trading with a little amount in this platform but I can trade in a high lot in spite of having a small balance. Because this ECN trading platform supplied me 1:400 leverage to trade. So my trading life is very highly developed.

Truly, I wasn’t serous in my demo. Because, I was in doubt about my capital security. Even, I did not get enough learning support. Then, I joined in ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker. After that, my mentality was fully changed because of their video tutorial. Actually, our trading knowledge is our main capital and encourage. I used my 2nd demo account very rightly. I made my trading plan also my trading strategy in my demo. Next, I put in my real money in their live account. Because, it’s a ECN trading platform. I know market maker and scam brokers are much harmful in insecure for our trading capital. I love my trading profession very much, because I can earn here unlimited money.

Forex is agreat online business where we can earn money as our requirements.I know risk point is there but it doesnt matter when you enter this field.Profit and loss is a part of trading but there you can earn lots money.

Yes, profit and loss are part of forex trading. We must understand it. When we want to earn profit, surely we also must be able to minimize the risk. We must have good skills in forex. Although we can start trading with small amount, it will be better if we start trading with amount which make us feel comfortable when trading

I make money in forex trading so that's the main reason why I prefer to invest my time and effort in forex trading. If I can find other means and ways to earn more then I will try to earn in that also. So far making 250 dollars a month in forex trading is really helpful for me.

I want to earn extra income and therefore, I joined in forex. Forex is a business that has a big advantage, with little capital then we can trade well that it will benefit us. the market is open 24 hours so we can trade anytime

When I started my aim was to achieve financial freedom. I have not been able to achieve it yet. And whatever I have planned, did not go accordingly. But I am on my way. Hopefully soon I will achieve it.

I wanted to make some extra income from online. I started with PTC clicking, then I came to PTP and on some forums I saw many discussing forex trading. From there I entered forex market to earn some side income.

if for starting trading, I utilize of bonus posts of instaforex . with the bonus that then I can trade without the need to spend capital for trading. Forex is a business that has a very big advantage. where we do not need to spend a large capital to start trading

I wanted to make some extra income from online. I started with PTC clicking, then I came to PTP and on some forums I saw many discussing forex trading. From there I entered forex market to earn some side income.

You and I have similar history before entering forex. The difference is my friend introduced me to forex and ran away seeing the charts. lol Later on I again joined forex and started studying.

First time my young brother introduce to me about forex, but then after joined on forum then trying also on hyip, and also trying ptc and also ptp, start from ptp then knows forex more better and leaving hyip and ptc because all hyip turn to scam and ptc is get too small revenue

Yeah I also tried those. PCTs are not good enough and HYIPs are difficult to choose from. different hyip admins act differently. And if HYIP is not chosen properly then there is a good chance one's investment won't return. As far as I heard that the hyip industry is not doing well. Do you know anything about it?

Forex is being populated day by day for it’s special feathers. Currencies of different countries are the main ingredient of this market. We can earn unlimited from here. There is a freedom of trading. We can save our valuable time through trading with Forex which is excellent. We can trade here in Forex as a part time trader as well as professional trader. So I have been trading with this market instead of others part time job.

I have joined this market place due to earning profit very rapidly , but I have understand after joining it would be a great reason for losing , if I try to make money from here very rapidly without learning. Because success is depend on proper trading knowledge and without passing a long time that’s not possible at all to acquire exact trading skill. So we have to be patience.

Forex is really different from other business because it having some special facilities which are not available in other business like there is a facility of trading 24 hours. Then there is also a facility of trading self dependently. We can trade here both as a part time trader and professional trader. We can learn it through online web pages it’s like a big facility. Here brokers also provide various facilities. The facilities of Forex made me join Forex.

Actually I have come into this market place due to getting money very rapidly , but after joining this market place I have realized why traders lose from here. Actually the success in Forex is a long time process. So, who would try to make money rapidly , obviously he will fall a great loss when trading practically.

Forex trading business is open for all class of people including the students! Actually, I seem Forex trading is the most appropriate way of money making for us! Right now, I use only 3-4 hours daily and I get enough money here! Yes, I do day trading and scalping trading style is my favorite trading style!