• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Make you to join forex Trading?

[MENTION=51947]Decub[/MENTION], I think the traders need to test some functionality before he can start forex trading because from what I know its good to test.
Forex trading is just another type of business which we can deal on without fear and everybody join forex for the seek of making that money

[MENTION=51947]Decub[/MENTION], I think the traders need to test some functionality before he can start forex trading because from what I know its good to test.
Forex trading is just another type of business which we can deal on without fear and everybody join forex for the seek of making that money
Testing here according to what he means is not the testing of strategies which is not bad but trying out luck. When you are trying to see if Forex will favour you or not, then it means you were not even prepared for it and in this case, those people doing such will quit after losing twice in series.

The flexibility to choose once own work timings is the major reason for me to enter forex market. Other than that, I am a financial professional by virtue of my education and so it was easy for me to understand the basics of this lucrative profession without much of difficulty. No other profession offers this much return with low capital barrier for entry. All these advantages made me to enter forex trading.

Forex trading have a charm because of its unlimited profit..where we can earn huge profit in less time and without any physical hard working..therefore people attracts by the forex even they know they can loss their investment..

The money involved made me joined forex trading the money that I can be able to make at the comfort of my home without stressing my self on getting an office for that. And secondly how profitable the business is. You can huge profits with just little capital.

Well, it seems that because of the unlimited chances and profits you can gain when you able to be profitable and consistent. But with this business that is indeed risky and have pressure then, it will be not easy to make profits without having losses. But still it interest me because, we can have profits like in other programs.

Well, it seems that because of the unlimited chances and profits you can gain when you able to be profitable and consistent. But with this business that is indeed risky and have pressure then, it will be not easy to make profits without having losses. But still it interest me because, we can have profits like in other programs.

You are right, although the business is so lucrative, but then, all has to do with the the amount of knowledge in whuch we are having because when we are having more knowledge then the more chances we will have to make more money and its lucrative nature enticed me to join the business.

The flexibility to choose once own work timings is the major reason for me to enter forex market. Other than that, I am a financial professional by virtue of my education and so it was easy for me to understand the basics of this lucrative profession without much of difficulty. No other profession offers this much return with low capital barrier for entry. All these advantages made me to enter forex trading.

I'm the same as you. I do have financial and business education and experiences so it makes it very easy for me to understand and trade forex and even know how to make it profitable from many years of doing businesses. I think that is why its more attractive for me and I like the flexible hours too of course. I like to have something to do all the time and I can't not relax without doing anything so forex is very fun for me mentally. Its like NFL for me.

I joined forex because I want to make profit from trading and I'm sure that is the reason that made every body that is trading in forex to join. Forex trading can be able to give you profit when you work hard.

each and everybody that join forex trading want to earn for sure and am not an exception here I want to earn more money and increase my daily profit that is the real reason why i join forex trading and spent that huge money to rent a mentor

What else if not money because literally, there ain't no much good ways of making money online in which I can actually be more comfortable with the way I'm more comfortable with forex trading because of its reliability and also lucrative nature.

I join forex trading because this business offering high amount of potential income. Moreover, leverage available which enabling me to start trading with small capital. However, this business difficult and risky also. Which make me to conduct learning in order to be able to analyze the market and generate good trading decisions.

It's not just the money but the satisfaction of not losing Forex or your funds to scam. Trading in Forex doesn't mean profit always or a business that has already been confirmed that the trader is now a rich person but at least, there is always a hope in a long run.

This business flexible which enabling traders to trade whenever and wherever they want. Even traders not necessary to be full time traders if they are have other activities such as job or school study. Everyone can join this business and have chance to be successful as far as they are spend effort and time into learning. In order to become knowledgeable and skilled.

I'm in forex trading right now for two reason. One is that I can earn money. Second is that I really love forex trading. This is the main reason why I focus on making good money in forex. Because I'm not only here to earn money. I'm also in here to enjoy forex trading as a hobby.

Well, first it was an interest. I just saw way too many histories of a people who became a millionaires thanks to Forex. Of course lately, I understood that almost all of those stories are not true but to the moment when I realized that, I have made it a goal to become a professional in this business. This is what I do now and I can say that I am successful in it.

I guess since I'm trading for more than three years now I can say I do earn good amount of money so I am in forex trading to make profit. I do know that its going to take time before I can say that some how I can grow big in forex trading. But I do know that some day I will really become one.

Yes! I know Forex business is very risky business but I already take the business as my profession. Because I believe my trading knowledge is enough for me to earn money by the Forex market. I have five years trading experience. So I know the principle of the Forex market.

@Steve, well, there are a thousand and one people who already know too well about the risks and they are quite ready to take it up as a challenge. That is the way Forex is and you can make profit from it not minding the risks that is in it.

I've joined in forex trade since I was a college student and needed fast money to pay my college fee. Its the fast way to get money from online. I was remember that liteforex is my first broker to be joined. its good broker.