• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What leverage is best

the 1:1000 leverage i guess is for micro accounts, it does have its uses, for a quick buck, and other do have plans for such leverage, but im trading on a less leverage like 1:400 with a small account anyway, some larger account tend t reduce leverage coz it doesnt take that much to earn as much. but its a case to case basis.
i would like to trade with ECN account, ECN account have 1:400 leverage

i would like to trade with ECN account, ECN account have 1:400 leverage

STP is much better than ECN, STP is using in bona fide broker such as Mayzus broker. In STP it always using huge initial deposit, but Mayzus make it available for beginer trader, just deposit $500 we can trade using REAL STP account.

STP is much better than ECN, STP is using in bona fide broker such as Mayzus broker. In STP it always using huge initial deposit, but Mayzus make it available for beginer trader, just deposit $500 we can trade using REAL STP account.
ECN type of account is more better than STP, i trade on ECN account with liteforex broker

Use the highest leverage that your broker provides. Then use good money management, you will be safe. Its not right to say that high leverage cause big loss. If you will use tight money management then you won't face huge loss.

Use the highest leverage that your broker provides. Then use good money management, you will be safe. Its not right to say that high leverage cause big loss. If you will use tight money management then you won't face huge loss.
Big leverage cna be on cent accounts only

yeah and at the same time, you can lose bigger with larger leverege so its a double edged sword, thats why people settle for smaller leverage with larger account, coz it the money earned is bigger. copared to smaller accounts even if the leverege is small

The best leverage is the leverage that makes us comfortable for trading. for the moment, I am more comfortable trading using high leverage for trading using high leverage it will have maximum profit

Using leverage 1:1000 is too huge i thing sir..
We will difficult to get more huge fund, I think using 1:500 is enough for balance about $100. I also use that leverage in Micro account in this Liteforex.
i recommend you to trade on ECN account with deposit 300$ and leverage 1:400

The best leverage is the leverage that makes us comfortable for trading. for the moment, I am more comfortable trading using high leverage for trading using high leverage it will have maximum profit

Using low leverage will make one uncomfortable lol. Because then one also has to calculate margin. With high leverage one does not need to calculate margin because it is very low and if risk is maintained then it will give little peace.

it depends on the individual trader. Some prefer to trade using leverage small or large leverage. But if we are trading with small capital it would be better if we could try to trade using leverage large

I think it's better to keep your leverage under 1:100, it's also safety line for your funds, more than 100 will disturb your decision.

I think it's better to keep your leverage under 1:100, it's also safety line for your funds, more than 100 will disturb your decision.

1:100 it is not enough i think. now is better to trade with ECN broker like LiteForex with ECN account and 1:400 leverage

I prefer trading with a leverage of 1: 1000. indeed very risky, but if we always use the MM and RM is good, then trading using high leverage it will be very beneficial for us. therefore, we must utilize leverage well

trading with leverage 1: 1000 in the cent accounts will have the maximum benefit for us, therefore we need to be able to properly utilize the leverage that we choose