• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What leverage is best

I think there is no leverage best. election of leverage depending on the needs of each trader adjusted trading capital. Trading using little capital will be more comfortable with using high leverage

The best leverage to use in trading depends on your understanding of leverage. But i think 1:100 to 1:200 is better.So it is the best leverage.

We should know that the higher the leverage, the greater the risk and therefore, in using the leverage we need to use the leverage that suits our abilities. If the ability and psychology we are still worse then better trading with little leverage. for the best leverage is leverage in accordance with the conditions trader

larger accounts yes have a leverage of 1:100 or less, thats like 5-6 digit figure accounts, i trade 1:500 on both lmfx and hotforex these are mid sized premium accounts, a lil less than 7k i would say

larger accounts yes have a leverage of 1:100 or less, thats like 5-6 digit figure accounts, i trade 1:500 on both lmfx and hotforex these are mid sized premium accounts, a lil less than 7k i would say

I only use 1:200 in most of brokers, I don't scalp and only trade safely so leverage doesn't mean too much.

Yes, trading with high leverage is very dangerous for traders because of the leverge high, the risks that occur will also be high so if we are not careful and clever control themselves well then we can trade with greedy, therefore we need to use leverage with good

I only use 1:200 in most of brokers, I don't scalp and only trade safely so leverage doesn't mean too much.
i just got used to the 1:500 leverage, i know going lower is safer but i can say this is my comfort zone, even with my lmfx small account it has good results. best of luck :)

I am still often use 1:500 leverage, although broker also offer higher leverage, it will make me become greedy and over trade maybe, because still can't hold my hand to open trades if still have opportunity to open trades

Just control your risk and leverage won't affect you. I also use 1:500 leverage but leverage does not bother me at all. Because I always keep my risk under control.

According to my trading experience, I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely wit non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage. By and large traders fall a great loss by taking high leverage in this market place. Before trading with high leverage, we the traders have to know how it manages risk.

I do not think there is leverage the best, in my opinion the best leverage is leverage that really suits our needs. leverage like a boomerang for our trading so we need to choose the appropriate leverage to the need for us to trade with the maximum. We must pay attention to our psychology well to use leverage suitable for our account

I am also often choose this leveage, but might some trader that use low leverage they can trade with low risk because to open one lot size required higher margin requirement, choose low leverage can prevent from greediness in trading
yes i agree with you , leverage 1:400 it is very comfortable for ECN account type

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we the traders have to know how to manage risk.

According to my trading experience, I think, leverage is important financial element that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. And initial deposit really depends on our financial and trading capability that we have.

Leverage is important element but choosing right one according our trading style is also important because not every one follows rules of trading.

Few can handle leverage, but not every one can. So taking risk with leverage depends on trader to trader. And i dont know about your broker, it may be good for your future.

On some of the Forex platforms leverage from 1:100 to 1:500 is allowed according to your personal experience which is the best level to use?

High leverage can be high risk, if you use this with imbalance planning and zero risks management policy. By using high leverage you can make profit very rapidly, but you have know first of all how to manage risk.