• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What leverage is best

What leverage will you advice a newbie trader to use? Do you think that 1:1000 is too high for inexperienced traders to use. Because i have been adviced against using high leverege. But again i thought if broker have provided it why wont i use it. What do you think.

the safe laverage for me is 1:100 because this laverage possible to make me trading with 1 cent smallest value. I don't know how much the smallest value per order if choose 1:1000 because I never choose it previously. but can be sure that the smallest lot will be very high. maybe its not a big problem to choose 1:1000 laverage if you have high capital to deposited but since your status only newbie, 1:1000 laverage could be a real problem to you.

Well everybody has their own choice when it comes to forex trading leverage as for me I do take 1:100 leverage ,this will help me enter the market with good margin ,I dont like high leverage because high leverage means high risk

As you can leverage OPM (Other People's Money) you can use a high leverage then you are not deployed in a riskier position. However, you are also 1:500 is $ 500 risking $ 24.500 risking. It is a great location if you can pay, but if the price goes down a bad state. Trial based on your success .... So, you have done well? If so purhaps, high rist well. However, when you jump for real, things seem a little different. If you can not afford to lose so much, depending on ... High leverage ... If you lose it, you can not afford to go .... Go to leverage low ... In both cases you can expect to receive a benefit, but will reduce the risk of lower leverage. Then you do a little wetter ... The risk of higher leverage and move your feet.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Leverage can support margin but it is double edge and can skill your account faster so be careful when choosing leverage. In my account I always trade with 500:1 leverage which is consider as high leverage.

On some of the Forex platforms leverage from 1:100 to 1:500 is allowed according to your personal experience which is the best level to use?

For the newbie the best leverage is 1:20 (maximum) attend no 200. But the trader who has 100% winning method in forex trading can use 1:500 leverage. 1:500 leverage will be best for those traders. But, one thing that, all leverage are good. It's only depends on trading strategies and trading plan of a trader.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
The biggest leverage brokers offer that is 1:2000, high leverage = more margin to trade = trade with higher lot size = more money (if win) = big loss (if lose). So choose wise and follow your trading strategy strictly.

If you are a new investor, you should not over-leverage your consideration. It is being said that the primary purpose why most investors fall short is because of over-leveraging their records. Starter investors most of the periods turn up the make use of and do not consider seriously the repercussions of their activities.

In my opinion the lower leverage for a trader will make him safe for trading. But for a risk lover he/she will take a big leverage for trading because he/she want to get profit in a great range in short time.

I think if we are still a newbie should not be in a hurry to start trading with high leverage, we should use low reverage while we continue to hone skills, although low leverage will only benefit a very small but we were also taught how to control our emotions and psychology, so when we use high leverage we can control our emotions and psychology.

For most new traders I think they used mostly high leverage or the default leverage of 1:500 or 1:1000 in most forex brokers. I think forex brokers also know that its the best for new traders as I'm using it as well to give me more margin though it is also risky.

That means you are taking a very high risk such leverage for me I do consider as a very risky leverage and high part of it what I know is that 1:100 is always golden for traders so that they will not get margin call easyly with the small loss they have.

- - - Updated - - -

That means you are taking a very high risk such leverage for me I do consider as a very risky leverage and high part of it what I know is that 1:100 is always golden for traders so that they will not get margin call easyly with the small loss they have.

the secure leverage for me is 1:100 because this leverage possible to create me dealing with 1 penny tiniest value. I don't know how much the tiniest value per purchase if select 1:1000 because I never select it formerly.

There are many kinds of sizes leverage in this business and you will be able to get it to better yourself for use while you are in you should try to be a trader to be much better in this trade by using good money management when choosing to using high leverage

Leverage are being choosed according to the amount you are having which is you capital,moreover leverage is not a must so one can also trade normal without it,but using a suitable leverage will also maximize ones profits and also maximize loss at same time,different brokers has their own leverages.

- - - Updated - - -

Leverage are being choosed according to the amount you are having which is you capital,moreover leverage is not a must so one can also trade normal without it,but using a suitable leverage will also maximize ones profits and also maximize loss at same time,different brokers has their own leverages.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION], That is very much correct because in forex trading what you get here in the market is that you need to understand the fact that you must try your possible best and make sure that you trade with the right leverage otherwise its going to be very risky for you if you are trading with too high leverage. For me 100:1 is ok

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION], That is very much correct because in forex trading what you get here in the market is that you need to understand the fact that you must try your possible best and make sure that you trade with the right leverage otherwise its going to be very risky for you if you are trading with too high leverage. For me 100:1 is ok

I learnt that even with the right leverage it is still risky because hence there is a selected leverage risk increases,well,not that it does not work for some traders but the problem is one with good skills can only come out successfully with leverage.

- - - Updated - - -

I learnt that even with the right leverage it is still risky because hence there is a selected leverage risk increases,well,not that it does not work for some traders but the problem is one with good skills can only come out successfully with leverage.

leverage must always be depends on your strategy also. Because leverage is not a stand alone its part of your strategy and of course if you like do do day trading you need to have higher leverage and if you like to do long term trade then that means you need lower leverage.

If you are a new trader, you should not over-leverage your concern. It is being said that the main objective why most traders are unsuccessful is because of over-leveraging their information. Beginner traders most of the times convert up the create use of and do not consider seriously the effects of their actions.