• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What leverage is best

In my opinion 1:200 leverage is good for a newbie . Because at these leverage there will be a low risk and average profit that a newbie will be interested to trade in forex market as well as invest . When a newbie invest in forex market and have not enough knowledge about leverage , they take high risk . So that leverge is better option to me .

yeah, I would say a larger leverage can be enthusing but always stick to the safe path, build up your account gradually :)

I am currently using 1:500 as it is perfect for those having accounts of 100 to 500 USD as it gives enough space to open trades and get nice decent profits.

I think 1:400 more than enough if you trade with ECN account. I trade with liteforex broker with the same spread and get profit

Leverage is very profitable for traders because the leverage then we will be able to trade using little capital, so we can trade with a maximum. For now, I am more comfortable trading with leverage 1: 1000, with trading using leverage is great then we will have many advantages and opportunities we will be even greater

Leverage is very profitable for traders because the leverage then we will be able to trade using little capital, so we can trade with a maximum. For now, I am more comfortable trading with leverage 1: 1000, with trading using leverage is great then we will have many advantages and opportunities we will be even greater
I think 1:1000 leverage avilable on micro accounts only

best for us is not necessarily the best for other traders. For me the best leverage is leverage large as 1: 1000. By trading using substantial leverage will allow us to trade with the maximum because it takes a very small margin that would make us comfortable for trading

If one manages risk properly then leverage make the trading easier a little bit. One does not have to worry about margin calculation and free margin etc. I am used to using high leverage and don't have much impact account balance because i always keep risk at check.

If one manages risk properly then leverage make the trading easier a little bit. One does not have to worry about margin calculation and free margin etc. I am used to using high leverage and don't have much impact account balance because i always keep risk at check.
Do you use EA for trading?

In forex trading, has good risk management is indispensable because by having a good risk management will allow us to trade with the maximum. For that, try to always have a good risk management to try trading by always using the SL and TP when trading

In forex trading, has good risk management is indispensable because by having a good risk management will allow us to trade with the maximum. For that, try to always have a good risk management to try trading by always using the SL and TP when trading
I also use SL and TP in my trading

Just choose the maximum leverage your broker support and only trade volume that you can afford, don't try to trade maximum and lose everything. Leverage doesn't increase your chance of winning. My broker hotforex offer 1:1000 for account under $500 but I think 1:200 is enough.

Just choose the maximum leverage your broker support and only trade volume that you can afford, don't try to trade maximum and lose everything. Leverage doesn't increase your chance of winning. My broker hotforex offer 1:1000 for account under $500 but I think 1:200 is enough.
i think that it is better if broker have big leverage for example 1:1000, if we use big leverage we can earn more money than with leverege 1:200

Do you use EA for trading?

I don't trust EAs. But i have trade management EAs. Which can be used for high volatility movement periods like NFP. I don't trust my money with robots. I believe they can't keep up with all the changes of the market.

the 1:1000 leverage i guess is for micro accounts, it does have its uses, for a quick buck, and other do have plans for such leverage, but im trading on a less leverage like 1:400 with a small account anyway, some larger account tend t reduce leverage coz it doesnt take that much to earn as much. but its a case to case basis.