• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What leverage is best

According to my trading experience, I can say leverage is considered as an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. From my first day of trading I like t trade in a high leverage. So, I took high leverage in my demo account in my trading place TradingBanks to see the performance how it works. After taking high leverage, I did huge loss. So, now I trade with a small leverage even though I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform. so, my trading life is secure.

Traders generally fixed their trading leverage according to their trading experience. As a newcomer, I at all times like to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk, although I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform MxTrade. But, in my demo trading, I took high leverage for trading in a high lot to see the performance how it works.

Leverage in a broker will help client to start trading with small amount first. If we can maximize leverage as well as possible we will be able to get the advantages. I only use 1:500 in TenkoFx for trading. It's enough

Practically, traders select their trading leverage according to their trading experience. But, we the traders at all times are willing to trade in a high leverage for making profit instantly especially the traders who are newcomers. For avoiding risk, I for all time like to trade in a small leverage even though I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform MxTrade. By means of this high leverage, I am able to trade in a high lot in spite of having small balance that is very much supportive to make profit instantly. So, my trading life is very comfort and profitable.

As long as risk is being maintained leverage does not really matter. Leverage to me is an advantage and the higher the better. I know how to calculate risk and don't apply lot sizes blindly.

You may get different type of answer from various traders. It’s very natural. Because, different traders have different minds that’s way, various trading strategy and trading plan. But, according to your question, you get 2 kind of trader, aggressive traders who like to use big leverage unfortunately, most of the aggressive traders are loser. On the other hand, money management trader who use small tradin leverage and overall they are the gainer. Personally, I am in 2nd potion. That’s way, I am using small trading leverage. But, 1:400 trading leverage is available for me from TradingBnks broker.

The leverage used by each trader will depend on their trading style and the risk they are willing to run. Personally I prefer trading with low leverages, 1:100 or 1:200 most of the times.

starlite

Broker Representative
Leverage depends upon the investment capital. If we have only 100 USD then it is not wise to take 1:100 leverage because we will not have enough margin for trading freely. 1:500 will be suitable in this case and we can lower leverage with increasing capital

Its not a question of which leverage is the best. Its a question of which leverage we need to use. Our leverage will always going to depends on our trading strategy. I do use scalping and I prefer to do, do or die approach if my trading capital is minimal. So I use the highest leverage I can use.

In Forex history, generally leverage is considered as important financial tools that allow an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. Practically, all we are willing to make profit by using high leverage. As a result we have become a great loss. In my trading life, I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading place TradingBanks. So, in spite of having a small balance, I am able to trade in a high lot. Generally, I take high leverage when I can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly.

If one decides to trade 1 standard lot according to his or her money management strategy then 1:400 and 1:1000 leverage is not an issue. Higher leverage just letting the trader use smaller margin and since risk is maintained (Stop loss placed) so nothing is harming the trade.

Actually, we the traders select our trading leverage according to our trading experience. Even though, we like to trade in a high leverage for making profit instantly but in my trading life, for avoiding I just use 1:100 leverage. But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

I avoid using high leverages but sometime i use like 1:200 or 1:500, its a risky game and should be used when you are very sure of your trade.

Recently opened 1:100 and 1:200 leverages for myself. Bigger amounts are required for order placing, but less risk we have to lose if fast.

Leverage is a double-edged sword, normally higher leverage, higher skill required. You can choose suitable leverage according to self experience and ability, expeically through demo account. I'm trading with 1:200 in Hotforex to control the risk.

The best leverage is leverage that suits your needs. For now, I am more comfortable trading with a leverage of 1: 1000. Leverage best for us is not necessarily the best for other traders. For that, we need to first examine the use of leverage to trade, so that we will actually use proper leverage

Best leverage is the leverage allow you to trade the volume you want:
EG, you have $200 and you want to trade 0.2 volume, 100k$ = 1 standard lot, so to trade 0.2, you need 20k$, with 200$, 1:100 is the leverage you should use. My broker hotforex has various leverage up to 1:1000, however. I recommend you to trade < 1:500.

I might go for a smaller leverage with my hotforex account next month, trying to grow my account and lessening the risk of losing it.

In Forex history, Leverage is unhurried a significant monetary tool that countenances an stockholder to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. Since the investor open a trading account with margin requirements, he needs to trade on margin allowing him to open traders that are higher than initial capital. In my trading life I always prefer to take a high leverage so, I have chosen GCI Financial where I got 1:400 leverage to trade. Although, I have a little balance but I can trade in a high lot because of having high leverage. By using this policy I am able to make profit more in a short time. But sometimes I fall a great victim for taking high leverage.

1:200 is quite enough for me, I think high leverage only bring you big loss, many trader take risky with maximum leverage and quickly get margin call and blow out account.