• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What leverage is best

1:500 can get you MC in no time if you ask me. If you see you have 500% free margin and its seems just fine. The next thing you know it you already have 80% free margin left. That's why for me its best to use 1:100 leverage. At least even if you have 200% free margin its still going to take more pips to make you end up having just 80% free margin left.

It depends. If we are talking about newbie trader, as you wrote - I would recommend you not a high leverage since you need to be experienced to undertake risks. But if we are talking about leverage in common then I recommend i high leverage since practically higher leverage - higher profit.

using forex is too risky, i think the answer to this question is subjective. since everything depends on your level of knowledge and experience. a higher leverage can bring big risks but big gains too.low leverage the opposite.
so it all depends on you. personally i prefer 1:500. even when i am not so noob in forex but that level makes me feel good.

using forex is too risky, i think the answer to this question is subjective. since everything depends on your level of knowledge and experience. a higher leverage can bring big risks but big gains too.low leverage the opposite.
so it all depends on you. personally i prefer 1:500. even when i am not so noob in forex but that level makes me feel good.
Exactly! That is not a question that can be answered in general.

I always prefer small leverage. I know high leverage is always risky for trading. All expert Forex traders always suggest to use small leverage. However, the greedy Forex traders are like to use high leverage. As a result, they lost their all capital within a short time.

You just need to be really experienced and know exactly what to do with a high leverage. Of course if you do not feel like you can deal with a high leverage it's better not to try. I think trader's intuition plays not a last role in the trading.

Its all going to depends on type of strategy you are using. A long term trader who aim small earnings can use lower leverage than a person who want to do scalping and want to use the biggest lot size and biggest leverage.

With a big enough trading account it’s advisable not to use leverage at all, but most forex traders require a leverage to make some money and they often seek the broker with a highest leverage possible. 1:500 leverage are popular for common traders, which gives a lot of “leverage” power, and makes the risk/reward calculations quite easy. In my opinion, any leverage is good as long as you have a rock solid MM

I prefer to use 1:500 from my broker, tenkoFx. It's also enough for trading, even we also can use $10 to start trading with that amount. We also can hone our management skills to make us get more maximal result in forex.

With a big enough trading account it’s advisable not to use leverage at all, but most forex traders require a leverage to make some money and they often seek the broker with a highest leverage possible. 1:500 leverage are popular for common traders, which gives a lot of “leverage” power, and makes the risk/reward calculations quite easy. In my opinion, any leverage is good as long as you have a rock solid MM

Its a good tool but only when you know how to use it, there are many people who are not good trader and use high leverage to make huge profit, but its very risky.

Its a good tool but only when you know how to use it, there are many people who are not good trader and use high leverage to make huge profit, but its very risky.

We can use high leverage to earn more profit in forex But we must know that high leverage will make us be able to trade with small amount. For trading, i use 1:500 from TenkoFx. It's enough for trading, and surely, i try to maximize it.

It depends upon the Individual traders who want to trade the FX Market and it also depends upon their trading plan. but I have seen most of traders using 1:100 or maximum 1:500 who want o protect their portfolio but many brokers are offering high leverage for High profits like FBS with 1:2000 Leverage.

It depends upon the Individual traders who want to trade the FX Market and it also depends upon their trading plan. but I have seen most of traders using 1:100 or maximum 1:500 who want o protect their portfolio but many brokers are offering high leverage for High profits like FBS with 1:2000 Leverage.

Yes, there are many broker which offering leverage up to 1:2000 right now. But i think we should not use that leverage for trading. 1:500 also enough for trading. In TenkoFx, i also use that leverage.

Yes, there are many broker which offering leverage up to 1:2000 right now. But i think we should not use that leverage for trading. 1:500 also enough for trading. In TenkoFx, i also use that leverage.
Problem with that big leverage like 1:2000 is that you can have 500% free margin and just few pips movement you can end up getting stop out without you realizing it. At least if you have 1:50 leverage you can survive some how. I think in minimum lot size your 200% free margin can survive even if you loss 100 pips in value.

Problem with that big leverage like 1:2000 is that you can have 500% free margin and just few pips movement you can end up getting stop out without you realizing it. At least if you have 1:50 leverage you can survive some how. I think in minimum lot size your 200% free margin can survive even if you loss 100 pips in value.

I think so, but regardless how much leverage we use for trading, it's traders choice. We just have to responbility with out choice, be wise when trading so we will get more maximal result here.
Do not forget that our management skills must be disciplined.

I think so, but regardless how much leverage we use for trading, it's traders choice. We just have to responbility with out choice, be wise when trading so we will get more maximal result here.
Do not forget that our management skills must be disciplined.
Yes of course its our choice but in order to make huge money traders are lured by high leverages, but using these leverages can be as risky as its profitable.

levarage is too high to well. we can buy more . we can get great profit. this is a best for trader.

If we use high leverage, the risk will be higher too. As a trader, we just have to be wisely in using leverage. We can trade with small amount and we also can use bigger lot size because of high leverage. The advantages of leverage is depends on ourselves

The facilities of Forex are much higher from any other online and offline business. Trading leverage is very unique advantage for Forex trader. Because, by using a healthy trading leverage we can make more money from our small trading investment. But, I think a big leverage is not everything. Because, my main intention is, to use a regulated trading broker. By the way, personally I am using 1:200 trading leverage. Though, my live trading broker ‘ExoFx’ offers 1:400 trading leverage. Actually, I select this trading leverage for my capital security. Because, I believe high leverage is much risky for my capital. I need a consistent profit not huge money within a short time.

if you are a new trader and want to earn money from trading then at first you need to manage your account and minimize your loss.

Attachments

• info.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 354