• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do to recover lose?

We can try to do evaluation for our trading because it will help us to be better trader. We will know our mistake, then try to not repeat for future. I usually try to evaluate my trading with FXB once a week.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

You shouldn't do anything to return the money you've lost. You just need to continue trading. If you concentrate on getting the money back, you'll start doing silly things.

Return of capital that has loss needs to be strong in the struggle to manage emotions, and I am sure all traders never experienced it, and that needs to be addressed is how the management of psychological pressure, and just who we just know the problem

Losses are a part of this trading business so better we take risks to that extent that we can afford to loose.

That’s my mental setup, now I don’t use extra trading lots in my trading! As a result, I don’t face any unexpected trading lose! I think, we all traders need to follow the money management rules, it’s very much important parameter here.

We can’t contradict with the fact that losses are inevitable parts of any trading and we must accept our faults when we face losses. But we can’t also deny the reality that a trader must accept trading results without taking worries, rather he try to recover losses with future effective decisions. If a trader can analyze important aspects and adopt proper risk management tools, then he can ensure rational decisions.

To become a forex trader you you have to learn it at first. It is not very hard to learn forex. There are enough free information over the internet. You just need to spend a few months to learn everything.

Yeah indeed, there are a lot of learning stuff available online and most importantly forums can be the best way to improve your learning and getting answered for any of your queries or confusions.

Yeah indeed, there are a lot of learning stuff available online and most importantly forums can be the best way to improve your learning and getting answered for any of your queries or confusions.

Of course; till now forum is the best. Even I believe forum is much better option than the so called paid trading services. Even though, it’s free.

Of course; till now forum is the best. Even I believe forum is much better option than the so called paid trading services. Even though, it’s free.

In paid trading service I could never never figure out 1 + 1 = 2. You pay certain amount of money for your signals but if you are so sure about your those signals then it won't take much time for you to get the money for what you are selling signals for.

The best I do at such moments is take a little time out to analyze what went wrong and how to correct the situation. Or did it just happen and it wasn't my fault, self check like this can help know you what to do at the right time. I am using a strategy that relies heavily Fibonacci indicator, and it is perfect on the Forexchief fast server.

Last edited:
The best I do at such moments is take a little time out to analyze what went wrong and how to correct the situation. Or did it just happen and it wasn't my fault, self check like this can help know you what to do at the right time.

Perfect; having an immediate recovering plan is the main reason of revenge trade! New traders are committed on reengage trading. By the way, I am also not hurry to recover my balance.

Forex trading could be a good investment if you have necessary knowledge and skills. Without skills and profiting abilities trading is a good place to lose money quickly.

Traders should recover losses with a proper trading plan. But they often try to recover with emotional trade like overtrading, revenge trading which is not good.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

The first thing you need to do when you go to manage losses is to think positively. And you have to enter the trade by maintaining a 1: 2 risk ratio. Money management must follow.

Latest posts

New Threads