• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do to recover lose?

Of course; till now forum is the best. Even I believe forum is much better option than the so called paid trading services. Even though, it’s free.

In paid trading service I could never never figure out 1 + 1 = 2. You pay certain amount of money for your signals but if you are so sure about your those signals then it won't take much time for you to get the money for what you are selling signals for.

The best I do at such moments is take a little time out to analyze what went wrong and how to correct the situation. Or did it just happen and it wasn't my fault, self check like this can help know you what to do at the right time. I am using a strategy that relies heavily Fibonacci indicator, and it is perfect on the Forexchief fast server.

Last edited:
The best I do at such moments is take a little time out to analyze what went wrong and how to correct the situation. Or did it just happen and it wasn't my fault, self check like this can help know you what to do at the right time.

Perfect; having an immediate recovering plan is the main reason of revenge trade! New traders are committed on reengage trading. By the way, I am also not hurry to recover my balance.

Forex trading could be a good investment if you have necessary knowledge and skills. Without skills and profiting abilities trading is a good place to lose money quickly.

Traders should recover losses with a proper trading plan. But they often try to recover with emotional trade like overtrading, revenge trading which is not good.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

The first thing you need to do when you go to manage losses is to think positively. And you have to enter the trade by maintaining a 1: 2 risk ratio. Money management must follow.

You have to find out what you are lacking. Without knowing the lacking, it is not possible to find the solution. For Naked trading, knowledge of candlestick is very important. You can do another thing, choose a single pair, start observing it. You will find some unique characteristics of that pair. By this way you can increase the number of pairs.

if we cant take losses as a regular part it will be a great problem , because loss is a thing that we the traders of course have to face because its a very common thing .

Loss is normal is forex trading. If you know your risk reward ratio, you do not need to do anything extra to recover. Getting desperate to recover loss make us vulnerable to our emotions. And we take wrong decision.

If you have skills you know how to recover it. Never open a trade untill your system gives 100% signal. Do not open revenge trade to recover the loss quickly. Find out your risk reward ratio and winning percentage. Then stick to it.

Even though portfolio making is a wealthy approach of saving one’s capital from crashes, it is highly ignored in Forex. And this technique will save against any sudden crash.

To gain Forex trading, earn analytical ability. Forex’s analysis is of two types: one is technical analysis and another is fundamental analysis.

Losing in Forex is a very common affair in Forex but when it is consistent, it’s a big hurdle and raises question about the capability.In this case, you need both global economic knowledge and market technical knowledge.