• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do to recover lose?

None can avoid lose at any kinds if business and Forex also. Actually, without having professional or successful trader it is very difficult to recover loss by new trade. By the way, I am very lucky that I selected a friendly trading partner ‘ProfiForex’ that is always helpful to recover my lose by giving many accurate trading facilities. This ECN platform always supplies expensive educational facilities so that, I can trade properly by using that and also help to reduce lose.

That's a great ratio Man, If you can earn 90 USD and lost 10 USD then it's a great success ratio and I assure you that you can make a lot of money out of it, You are making some consistent profits and that's really rare in this market.

Well, lose is not a good feeling for trader and we want to recover so we could be better isn't it? So that is why you should learn and learn. What you need to learn here is your mistake, never let the same thing happened to you and make sure you reap the experience during that your time as loser.

Actually no one has the capacity to stop loss in Forex fully. But taking some steps it can reduce sometimes. When I kicked off trading, I was not able to earn profit and did much loss. Then I started to learn Forex properly. Because I do believe without learning it is not possible to reduce loss at all. Now I am learning from my trading broker MXTrade where huge educational facilities are available. So I am becoming a knowledgeable trade day by day by using these facilities.

I think without being professional in this market place, it is very difficult to recover loss. Now I am very busy to gather most powerful analyzing trading knowledge by Forex eBook that I got from my trading platform MxTrade. And I do believe that only accurate trading knowledge can make recover my loss that I did. This is a educational capability, that has taught me traders psychology and the behavior with essential terms and concepts. Now I also have known the successful trading tips, and the accurate time to trade these help me to become a knowledgeable trade very quickly. Moreover, I think by using these trading knowledge I would recover my loss.

I think without being professional in this market place, it is very difficult to recover loss. Now I am very busy to gather most powerful analyzing trading knowledge by Forex eBook that I got from my trading platform MxTrade. And I do believe that only accurate trading knowledge can make recover my loss that I did. This is a educational capability, that has taught me traders psychology and the behavior with essential terms and concepts. Now I also have known the successful trading tips, and the accurate time to trade these help me to become a knowledgeable trade very quickly. Moreover, I think by using these trading knowledge I would recover my loss.
We really don't need to be professional trader. The best example I can give is me. Look at me. I am a self taught trader and earning good in forex trading. I do incur loses but I can earn back my loses and that's what I proud of. My suggestion is try to learn the basics properly and you will be fine in forex trading.

I think to recover loss we must keep trading but in most cases i am recovering if i make profit in the next round but that is only applied if i only loss and then make profit later, but if i loss 3 times consecutively and make profit later, i am still in loss since my profit is double from my loss beacuse of my TP is two times higher than my SL.

I think you need to apply different techniques which can protect you from the risk, apart from that you need to apply S/L and also you can increase your exposure in the market.
We are talking about recovering loss, it means that this is not a our preempetive action to reduce the risk but to recover since we already loss our money. I think the only way to do that is to avoid more mistakes and keep making profit not by using S/L like you said.

When a trading ends up in losses is because something is wrong with our strategy so the first thing we need to do is analyzing the possible failure in order to incorporate the necessary changes on it. Also we should neither lose our calm nor make our strategy based on our losses neither, but to treat each trading as the first.

we should always have a good risk management that will allow us to minimize the loss. Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that we need to have a good risk management that will allow us to trade with a maximum

in spite of good trading knowledge no one has the capability to recover loss completely from this volatile trading place. so, for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to know how to manage loss.

When we can trade with positiveness and proper analysis we can recover the loss because we have to think that its a natural phenomenon which can occur to any business.

When we can trade with positiveness and proper analysis we can recover the loss because we have to think that its a natural phenomenon which can occur to any business.

Profits and loss both are a part of business, however we can use different tactics to reduce the risks of losses. I think we should invest to different avenues as well rather than putting all the eggs in one single basket. For sometime, i also used binary option trading to hedge against my forex trades however now i am not trading it for sometime but only stick with forex trading and had invested a few in PAMM.

The first part is to have consistent source of earning and the second part is to save from that amount and invest it to different avenues like forex trading etc to generate ROI and repeating the circle.

If we can trade with powerful trading strategies and plans we can definitely get out from the previous losses ,just we have to identify the problems properly

Yes the point is when it comes to recover losses we should not loose more money while chasing the lost money, it is better to exit the trading if any loss is occured and spend the rest of time to figure out the reasons and learning from our mistakes.

I don’t know, how can it possible to maintain high losses by small investment. It depends on your trading knowledge and risk management capability, nothing to do with any kinds of investment at all. Practically, we the traders have to focus on our trading skill than our investment. Because, only proper trading skill can makes small investment larger.

It would be wise not to try to recover your losses but focus more on what you have & how to increase it. Lost money won't come back. But the money you have can be increased manyfolds.