• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do to recover lose?

Stay alert about broker choosing because the market is saturated with scam brokers. So, before selecting a broker, a trader should know the criteria how to choose the right trading broker.

Use different accounts to make your trading portfolio. Making portfolio of your investment is a highly-appreciated strategy because it helps traders survive in Forex for a longer period of time and gain profit ultimately.

As experienced trader will never deny the significance of a demo trading account as it enhances trader’s experience and helps in checking the effectiveness of a strategy. Traders should use multiple strategies at a time to produce better signals.

the best way in my opinion is to move on, and let the loses go, the more you let it be a thought the more it will mess with you decision making, take a hit and move on to the nest, the way i deal with my hotforex trades is i treat every trade like its my first trade, never hold on to the past especially if its a lose.

I am patient in recovering my losses and I never take immediate action to do this. I always try to follow risk management policy and wait for market opportunities.

Loss will be your companion if you are a Forex trader. But you have to run your effort to recover from losses. For example, I don’t repeat my mistakes and whenever I make a mistake, I work on it.

Forex isn’t a losing game for the experienced traders. So, earn your experience through demo trading. Demo is an account funded with fake capital and it is given to traders for practicing.

To recover losses in forex, I reflect on mistakes, adjust my strategy, implement rigorous risk management, start small, avoid revenge trading, stay disciplined, engage in continuous learning, seek guidance, and practice patience for long-term success.