• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do you do to recover lose?

Loss is available in any business. Because without loss business is impossible. But we can try to reduce our losses. Every Forex trader try to reduce their losses through some technical activities that differ from man to man. I always try to learn from my daily mistakes and try to make a proper strategy to gain more profit. I practice more on demo account to make my trading easy.
Yes in addition forex trading is risky business, although as profesional trader I think ever facing with loss but might percentage loss for them only small percent, and how to success in this business, in daily trading as trader will trying to perform the best skill to making profit

To recover the loss ,traders have to be very much cautious and passionate about the recovery and thus they should act on their weakness so that they can come into the profit zone

Signals can be bought :)
Many newbies do this

And what is the result of that in most cases? When things go wrong, newbies don't know what action to do next. Whether they should hold the trade or get out of it. They just stare at the charts with a confused mind.

There is nobody who can avoid loss completely from this market place at all. But by taking some major steps it can be reduced sometimes , my trading career for avoiding loss I always use small leverage , but when I can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly.

Did anybody know how to get profit without risk?
You must able making perfect accurate analysis, which having capability to determine right time making entry point and also right time to determine exit target, if you can make accurate analysis always hence will no risk

Did anybody know how to get profit without risk?

I guess profit and loss both are a part of any business so you have to risk your capital in order to make profits however with using good risk management we can minimize these risks to certain extant.

Traders can recover the loss if they can be positive and have the strong mentality to fight against the odd situations and like that they can improve their performance with time .

Of course, I can be disappointed for some time, but then logic wakes up.
Anyway, if a loss was big, I prefer to take a day off from trading.

I have no additional game plan for my losing trades, I just follow my trading plan so honestly! I don’t count my trading result whatever SL or TP! When I get a good entry point in order to my trading strategy then I use without considering my previous trading result! Even, I don’t increase my trading lot size to recover my trading loses so quickly, discipline is very sensitive issue for me!

I can't believe that some people CAN stay calm!!
In fact, they don't. They just realize what to do to fix the mistakes, they do it and after that keep calm. If you are a newbie, you'll come to this later , after a couple of years

I know that some traders apply certain rules, after 2-5 unlucky deals in one day or in a row they don't enter any more that day and I think that's reasonable, and I try to also keep to that rule.

Frankly, I have no additional plan on recovering my losing trades position! I see, my trading strategy provides me 70-72% success ratio, so I am prepare for 30-28% losing trades! Besides, usually I use 1:3; 1:4 profit ratio, so no need to take care of it!

We all know that lose is part of Forex trading business. Every trader must have experience about this. When the lose a big amount of money they do not know how to recover this lose. How do you recover your lose or what do you do to recover the lose? Share your experience.

I am trading with multiple trading plans! Yes, when I face consistent losing trades, then I change my general trading plan, then I play with plan-2! Actually, Forex trading business is too complicated but I am ready to overcome critical situations of trading!

I am trading with multiple trading plans! Yes, when I face consistent losing trades, then I change my general trading plan, then I play with plan-2! Actually, Forex trading business is too complicated but I am ready to overcome critical situations of trading!
However forex is risky and not always we can making profit all the time, on trading we expect to get profit all trades, but in fact this trading about risk and profit, and we need to having plan which also need using risk management to manage the risk and learn analyze the trend and time to making decision

To recover losses traders should trade as per the situation with the powerful trading strategies and plans and as per the need we can make good pips as per the situation.

I think we better manage to make a proper trade management plan and should stick to it, and if loss incurs we should not chase that lost money and instead we better take off to review our mistakes.

High leverage can contains high risk , if we trade without proper risk management policy , actually leverage is an important financial tool which allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

Latest posts

New Threads