• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Webmoney- wmtransfer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Decub,you might be used to the application but the application can never be compared to when accessing the website. I will tell you that,there will be some stuffs that are going to be hidden.
@anosocialnet,well,the BB has a lower OS,BB OS 10 are for the new Blackberries.

I even checked it on blackberry world app in curve and it said not found. So probably it's must be meant for latest OS. I will still have to check it on Bold or touch with high OS too, maybe not OS 10...to see if I can find it.

Thanks for that idea, because their are many similar app in blackberry app store (when searching it through app store) so we stand a chance of using a fack but similar app, because it deals with Money many hackers might have their own app.

I don't have the time to be searching for the Webmoney application,I am just comfortable with the website,I can make transactions so easily without any hassles. Even if the applications supports my Blackberry,I will still not download the application.

that is what I also think its that maybe they just improve the quality of their service which is very good I just sold some yesterday
They are still imporving dude, just check their website if you don't believe me, also if you want a better proof trying to contact their support you will get satisfy answer from it. even there are some glitch i think that won't be forever for this payment processot that gained attention from so many users after LR collpase

but to be sincere I love webmoney because I have what they wnt and their verification procedure dose not bring about any problem its just a one step forward of the game and you code is been receive in your mobile phone during each trasfer

but to be sincere I love webmoney because I have what they wnt and their verification procedure dose not bring about any problem its just a one step forward of the game and you code is been receive in your mobile phone during each trasfer
I can say one of the easy way to verify your account, but if you lost your phone number then you can reset yours by send your personal data to them, so they can reset it for you and also verify that you are the real people not hackers.

They are still imporving dude, just check their website if you don't believe me, also if you want a better proof trying to contact their support you will get satisfy answer from it. even there are some glitch i think that won't be forever for this payment processot that gained attention from so many users after LR collpase
There's even a feature they got which I like a lot. Very similar to that of PM. But here, your IP changes and you got an option to turn it off so wouldn't be disturbed or denied access to your account. This is one great feature that gives you an option to choose how to access your access depending on your connection.

I agree with you because i used to wait for a very long time before I will be able to receive the code when I want to transfer money but this time around, the code come very fast and quick. Why u like them is that their value is always stable in exchangers in my country and you can exchange it easily with high value.

I agree with you because i used to wait for a very long time before I will be able to receive the code when I want to transfer money but this time around, the code come very fast and quick. Why u like them is that their value is always stable in exchangers in my country and you can exchange it easily with high value.
Yeah the value could be considered as high and also stable, at least the 3 highest value compare to the other e-cash/money transmitter. So i think that still worthy forme to earn money from WMZ also their feature is so much helpful.

There's even a feature they got which I like a lot. Very similar to that of PM. But here, your IP changes and you got an option to turn it off so wouldn't be disturbed or denied access to your account. This is one great feature that gives you an option to choose how to access your access depending on your connection.
i wonder why we can use a Dynamic ISP with this payment processor, whereby PM never likes it. Maybe that is one of they major security system whereas WM can use Dynamic ISP and so has another security when doing any transaction because of sending code to Mobile phones of their users before any transaction can take place.

Dynamic IP is fine, many people from my country that is using Dynamic IP and it seems that WM accept my country without any hestitation. WMZ right now rise and become one of the best Payment processor and gain more popularity over others old and new payment processor.

@anosocialnet I think Webmoney has a better security system and I will also say, more adaptable features. I simply prefer their straight forward means of transaction even though the site naturally looks very complicated. There are a lot of things you can do in Webmoney with ease.

i like webmoney because our money is safe in it because every time they send a pincode to our number and without entering it our funds transfer may not be completed. No matter some one got your password but maing thing is the mobile number security.

i like webmoney because our money is safe in it because every time they send a pincode to our number and without entering it our funds transfer may not be completed. No matter some one got your password but maing thing is the mobile number security.
So far the money in webmoney is totally safe, because i don't see much intervention from the other country since it is Russian Based Payment processor, but the latest issue is with their base in Ukraine, which seized by Ukraine Government. And they lost million dollars there.

No payment processor is totally safe, not Webmoney, not any other one also. What the user should always be cautious of is to limit access to his account by virtue of trust, maximize the security features that the payment processor already has.. Without these, any account can be hacked.

No payment processor is totally safe, not Webmoney, not any other one also. What the user should always be cautious of is to limit access to his account by virtue of trust, maximize the security features that the payment processor already has.. Without these, any account can be hacked.
I think WebMoney already considered as safe, because they have routine to update their own site and do regular maintenance also. So usually the problem of hacking come from all users that use WebMoney.

@nomiasif that makes our Money in here to be more secured than ever, due to the Hackers can not get our Mobile to complete their transaction as the have gotten our password, so they can see and feel our balance but they can not touch it, because of the Mobile Code .

I think WebMoney already considered as safe, because they have routine to update their own site and do regular maintenance also. So usually the problem of hacking come from all users that use WebMoney.
You might be right since webmoney has that record of blameless from hacking and even sending of those phishing mail things isn't so common in the webmoney system even though you can see the receiver's email address after sending some funds. It doesn't also mean the user shouldn't play his own part in securing his account.

Status
Not open for further replies.