• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Webmoney- wmtransfer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wondering about that? ask their Costumer Support. I am sure they will trying as the best as they can to support you, also WM actually have some problem with sending SMS, but according to what i got so far that is actually because of your Phone Provider, not them.

The issue about not receiving codes or delays is entirely an ISP thing because since I have been using this processor, I have not had any delay about the arrival of the code. The only problem I get sometimes is when logging in from a fluctuating IP that it will tell me that my IP changed while accessing the secured page and their own is not as disgusting as that of PM.

Ok @sindarin i tried again with all those thing that will help me get the account done and ready to receive some fund. Right now, i requested for my WMID userID and they sent it to me, so now i searched for files i used to put down some documents and found the password hint :) ... Now i can login into the account; but i wonder if i can easily use it to transact any transaction ... i mean will i need to create and use any pin before transactions will take place ... ie just like PM, login and do transaction without using another pin to send fund?

This is the way it works, when funds are coming into your WM account, either dollars, euro or any other currency, you won't know unless you log into your account or subscribe which I heard there is a fee to it but if you are sending money out through the webmoney website, a confirmation pin would be sent to the mobile you used in registering and without inputing the code, you can't send fund. That however is not applicable when sending with the app.

I think, that method is more standard than just login and send fund, which other payment processors are using. That will make our fund to be more secured, Ok that means that i don't need to open another account, because i was thinking if i might have opened this account with a pin which i can not remember any more and thanks that i still found or restored this account to life again :D .

Well, you must understand that if you have lost that phone number you used in creating the account, you may have to send a verifying or supporting document so as to attach another phone number since it has already been tied to account. Sending a code to a number is a secure way to transact and PM has introduced it as well but for verified users.

I still have that same phone line i used to signed up with the account, and what i don't have now is the email i used to sign-up, i lost the password and NO recovery email was setup before then, but i will still contact Yahoo for that. So hope i will not be asked or sent any thing or code to the email before i can use it to do some transactions? Or let me forget about it for now and create a New account with another email seems email might be a method of transactions here

The much I know about WMZ and its transactions with email is that they will only send you an expense report to your email if you send out funds. That which is mainly required for sending funds is your phone number. In any case, it would be right for you to retrieve your email details as it might be necessary for future transactions since policies are changed, if that's impossible to achieve, better you create another account.

I am wondering if this thing happening in the same country, because this payment processor has better rates in my country rather than before it gained about IDR 200-500 . One of my favourite WebMoney thing is the fees.

The only problem me myself used to get from webmoney is because whenever I want to withdraw, I will be waiting for their code to arrive. This thing has made me to allow my money to be big before I exchange. That is why I prefer PM. But if not for that, I like the webmoney processor.

I am wondering if this thing happening in the same country, because this payment processor has better rates in my country rather than before it gained about IDR 200-500 . One of my favourite WebMoney thing is the fees.
Even as I write, WMZ has the highest rate in my country and it has been like that for over 3 months. Meet most local exchange and you will see it sitting right in top. Some others have it placed with the same value as PM but in most of the cases, it release the lead.

Since webmoney offering us so many way to make deposit and also accepted in other business aside from Affiliate Marketing so far, make this payment processor beome popular and the most important one is that thos payment processor will stay survive unless Russian Govt shut them down or US attack Russia

And those two factors you just are practically difficult to become a reality. That is basically why a lot of people are putting more confidence in Webmoney by the day. To me, the payment processor has succeeded in winning a lot of hearts and has come to stay.

@Decub Thanks for that information, i think that i have to start using it right away. As they are not using e-mail very seriously in terms of transactions, then it will be a great advantage in using then now. So later i will have to change that email to another so as to catch up with updates through email.

@Pettyeve i am facing same issue when it comes to getting they verification code on the mobile, i think that they needs to fix that so they costumers will always be using their system at a speed of light...because they faster you attend to a costumer; they more costumers you get.

Even as I write, WMZ has the highest rate in my country and it has been like that for over 3 months. Meet most local exchange and you will see it sitting right in top. Some others have it placed with the same value as PM but in most of the cases, it release the lead.
You are right about wm having the highest value in our country amongst other processors and i believe its like that in most countries but i wonder why it has such a high value. Is it because it can be used for online shopping in Aliexpress? Or do you think there is more to it?

Let me just Guess the more to it. I can say that PM has to be the best rate because of it's popularity, but why it is not possible nowadays can be because of ... PM is not Regulated so many is not all that having trust with them. Making people to be taking side to those payment processors that are famous and Regulated as well ... i guess.

It might not have anything to do with the regulatory status because Payza which I'd regulated is not even liquid in our country not to talk of the sell rate. There are times you see them levelling up with each other. Like Naira4dollar currently places the four popular e currencies in our country at the same level or rate.

this is great payment processor and with high security in the site and i am using it here to withdraw the bonus from this forum and another forum also the price of this processor if i want to withdraw my money from it and change it to egyptian pound is high if we compared it with neteller or moneybookers

@Decub What do you think that must have made this payment processor to often take the lead by the rate that Exchangers offers it, whereas PM is still alive and more popular than this processor? Though Payza has a low rate with the Exchangers or hard get more Exchangers locally, though regulated but they are more withdrawal option in payza, to either PM or WM ... i think that is why most Exchangers are not after Payza to this.

i ever used webmoney as my payment processor, i do not use it anymore because i ever experienced problems with wm keeper application which can not be accessed said that it may caused of viruses or malware in my computer system, i did cleaning out my system from viruses but still got no access to my wm keeper.. the worse things is about difficulties to find solution in their website, mostly landed on russian language FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.