• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Webmoney- wmtransfer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
WebMoney(WebMoney Transfer) is theglobal settlement system and environment for online business activities, established in 1998. The system claims to have more than 21 million users.WMT Originally targeted mainly at clients in Russiaandthe Former Soviet Union, it is now used worldwide

I have searched and couldnt find a thread regarding wmtransfer so I created this so we can discus about this payment processor as well as post issues here and help ourselves.

WebMoney - Smart Online Payment Solution

Webmoney is now the only option for me now cos most other processors dont accept my country. But it needs you to have a mobile phone number to register. And the site too big for sometimes i do search in google finding a topic in its site.

Webmoney is now the only option for me now cos most other processors dont accept my country. But it needs you to have a mobile phone number to register. And the site too big for sometimes i do search in google finding a topic in its site.

Because they are not supporting some few countries that might bring problem that are related to the same fate LR faced to their door steps. So they need the mobile verification to make sure that you are one of their supported clients also at times on registration with a dybamic Ip you will get a messege written on red.

Because they are not supporting some few countries that might bring problem that are related to the same fate LR faced to their door steps. So they need the mobile verification to make sure that you are one of their supported clients also at times on registration with a dybamic Ip you will get a messege written on red.

what you mean by the ip? I wanna focus on that question cos something wrong happened when i tried deposit to planetofbets it said ip adress confirm ... And when i pressed confirm said : error. You didnt install additional evidence.. Try login from the ip you registered with.. Transaction failed.

Well it could be that they had some itnernal issues. I don't know that their applications on the desktop is much usable because they are having teh most features in russian and it is harder to read. I just don't get the way they are having the setup for the payment processor that way.

So Webmoney now has a desktop application just like paypal does. I think this payment processors has nothing to do with Dynamic IPs,I am using different IPs to access my account and nothing has happened to it,the only problem I am having is,I can't get verified,if I try to verify my account,the website redirects to Russian.

what you mean by the ip? I wanna focus on that question cos something wrong happened when i tried deposit to planetofbets it said ip adress confirm ... And when i pressed confirm said : error. You didnt install additional evidence.. Try login from the ip you registered with.. Transaction failed.

They are ip sensitive be it dynamic or static because they are not wanting the US people to come in. So I think you should make use of a computer that is likely to make use of static Ip and try depositing the money. Because when you make use of mobile the IP are dynamic that make the IP changes when you try clicking on confirm.

I guess they are doing that in order to avoid the money goin in and out of their system. as it happens most of the time wiht some of such systems and the people do wonder what could have bad happened with their system. not that i understand the way things are there with the webmoney but we can always learn from the things that go around.

I guess they are doing that in order to avoid the money goin in and out of their system. as it happens most of the time wiht some of such systems and the people do wonder what could have bad happened with their system. not that i understand the way things are there with the webmoney but we can always learn from the things that go around.

Sont comprehend what you are trying to s ay but then webmoney iin essence did what needed to be done as they shouldnt take it easier on any IP thats comes from the US though they are regulated payment processor in russia but US will need them to also be regulated by them.

Recently, i discovered that webmoney users who make use of WM Keeper Mini accounts have some restrictions(they aren't allowed to keep up to certain amounts in their purses) until they upgrade to WM Keeper Classic or WM Keeper Light accounts. When migrating from WM Keeper Mini to WM Keeper Classic, it doesn't require verification but when migrating from WM Keeper Mini to WM Keeper Light, its compulsory we verify our accounts. And its impossible to migrate back.
Well, i dont think I'll be having such amounts in my WM account so I'll rather stick with WM Keeper Mini. :D

WM keeper mini is good for newbie or the people who still have a relatively small income, but what makes me like WM keeper mini, it is because we can access them through web, and we only need to input our WM ID + password + captcha. that is all and we already into our account.

WM keeper mini is good for newbie or the people who still have a relatively small income, but what makes me like WM keeper mini, it is because we can access them through web, and we only need to input our WM ID + password + captcha. that is all and we already into our account.

yes that right but sometimes you need to confirm ip to access it if you changed your ip service provider as happened to me. I even didnt manage to deposit from it. It said additional evidence must be installed in the account. I think they mean to update passport.

I hink upon registering a new account the webmoney keeper has always been the chossen one. well, they are offering a good service as they are not having that much fees.

I hink upon registering a new account the webmoney keeper has always been the chossen one. well, they are offering a good service as they are not having that much fees.

yes, one of the services they provide is that you can pay your mobile phone bill by webmoney keeper balance . I have seen my ISP mobile phone MTN in the list . But didnt try this actually. Have anyone try it?

yes that right but sometimes you need to confirm ip to access it if you changed your ip service provider as happened to me. I even didnt manage to deposit from it. It said additional evidence must be installed in the account. I think they mean to update passport.
I have never heard about this before,I make use of 2 different IPs when loggin into my account. Why I said 2 HYIPs is because,I sometimes access my account in a cyber cafe which has a Nigerian IP and at times I access it on my mobile phone which has a U.S IP. I have never received any notification on that. The only time that I receive notification is,when I send or receive funds. I think the IP notification has to do with settings.

i never find any problem like that but thanks the infromation maybe it will happen to me later, as for deposit i don't use bank deposit for it, i only use exchanger services, and what i like about MW right now that i can use WM balance to buy my phone pulse :D, and also the fees is considered as low.

i never find any problem like that but thanks the infromation maybe it will happen to me later, as for deposit i don't use bank deposit for it, i only use exchanger services, and what i like about MW right now that i can use WM balance to buy my phone pulse :D, and also the fees is considered as low.

what is the relationship between the phone and the ip if you use are in nigeria. Cos i am not in usa but sometimes wm thinks i am. It said us ip .. Iam using nokia 6233 uc web browser.

[MENTION=52839]kaiceaziz[/MENTION]. Think I can really help youmon this one. There relation ship is that the ucweb you are using and also from nigeria has a dynamic IP. Furthemore I am also from nigeria and have faced same issues what I do is close the browser and start again.

[MENTION=52839]kaiceaziz[/MENTION]. Think I can really help youmon this one. There relation ship is that the ucweb you are using and also from nigeria has a dynamic IP. Furthemore I am also from nigeria and have faced same issues what I do is close the browser and start again.

what you mean by dynamic ip. For isnt there a way for them to know that my ip is not ... I have closed the browser and tried several times but in fain. Does the uc brower change the ip?

Dynamic Ip means Ip that changes, so any browser using dynamic ip changes the ip, that is, uses different ip addresses. Mobile Browsers such as ucweb and opera do so although the main Ip associated with them is that of U.s.a and that's the reason why sometimes you receive an error from Webmoney that you are accessing your account from U.s.a. Well, I've never experienced such error with my ucweb when accessing my Webmoney account. Ensure that you use a pc next time to log into your Webmoney account.

Status
Not open for further replies.