• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Webmoney- wmtransfer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am as well, not sure if IFX support webmoney currently because on two different occasion that I have tried to make a deposit using this payment processor, I was advised to use another even though they have it listed as their means of payment. Who knows, it might be a temporal problem but I think it is something that has been on for some time.

Its funny right? webmoney is located in Russia right? And instaforex is located in Russia also. So why is it not instaforex use webmoney as its man processor? For me its just does not make sense. Unless webmoney is not from russia.

I only can think that maybe WebMoney is not as popular as Paypal, Perfect Money, Neteller or even Bank Wire. IFX in this case as broker, must require more money too from profit, and I think webmoney isn't as popular as many people think.

Yea so to say they are not as popular as Paypal, PM and Payza right now but soon they will be getting attention in the industry.

@budado you have not made any search about sites using this platform even Forums do use it like WMF though they have stop paying recently but many others still use it...like Fxfred.

@hadg33 I think that am in line with you opinion about this Pin Code, this has to be from Webmoney themselves. I have done many things on many sites that does send Code to our Mobile, even I registered Hike Social Network today and the Code was sent to my Mobile instantly...then bow about a payment processor like this?

@budado you have not made any search about sites using this platform even Forums do use it like WMF though they have stop paying recently but many others still use it...like Fxfred.
Do you know how to read between the line? What points do I'm trying to say with my post? Just one question. In all research you make what trading platform is base on russia that is paying webmoney? Because you do research. lols. And fxfred does not pay using webmoney. In fact fxfred does not pay at all. We only earn bonus funds that we going to receive in Mayzus.

If it's about brokers that make use of this payment system, then I think there would be more because Russia as a country has some considerable number of brokers too. Among the Russian brokers who use Webmoney are Freshforex and rvdmarkets.

I don't know any forex forums that I can post and earn bonus fund that I can cashout using webmoney. And the main problem is turning the webmoney funds to cash. I do hope I can really make it big in forex trading. And even with webmoney if its an opportunity I take it.
But there are forex forums that you can earn from with webmoney,this forum is a good example,some other forums are WMF,IMP etc. It seems you just don't like this payment processor or is it that it is not popular in your country,how can you say that you don't know how to turn it to cash?

Sorry...This was your post I replied from the back page ...

I don't know any forex forums that I can post and earn bonus fund that I can cashout using webmoney. And the main problem is turning the webmoney funds to cash. I do hope I can really make it big in forex trading. And even with webmoney if its an opportunity I take it.

Which Forex Forum is paying direct into payment processor none, if not traders union. Then Fxfred pays and send it to Mayzus for you to cashout through Webmoney without trading. What else?

Wow! I can not read between the line? That's cool. Then was this post by mistake or you forget after posting? :(

But there are forex forums that you can earn from with webmoney,this forum is a good example,some other forums are WMF,IMP etc. It seems you just don't like this payment processor or is it that it is not popular in your country,how can you say that you don't know how to turn it to cash?
So? What is the connection of the forum to my post about instaforex as forex broker site that is located in Russia does not use webmoney that is located in Russia? Its seem your post has no connection to the point that I'm pointing out about instaforex being in Russia and yet not using webmoney.

Huh...you are such a funny poster,you said my post has no connection with your post. Did you read your post that I quoted above,so tell me how they do not correlate. For the IFX that you talked about,Webmoney might originate from the same place with IFX,do you know why the broker is not accepting it,they might have had problem with there account,JMO.

Yeah, I think you are right, they had a problem with the said broker because I can remember when I wanted to deposit using that platform, they stated it that they had issues with Webmoney which at then, they said it was temporal. I wonderful why even up till now, it hasn't been resolved.

Most times,situation like this don't get solved. It happens in HYIPs too. The forex broker might feel that if they solve the issue,they will encounter the same issue in the nearest future,so the best thing to do is to cut off or side line Webmoney as one of there supported payment processors.

Huh...you are such a funny poster,you said my post has no connection with your post. Did you read your post that I quoted above,so tell me how they do not correlate. For the IFX that you talked about,Webmoney might originate from the same place with IFX,do you know why the broker is not accepting it,they might have had problem with there account,JMO.
Okay can you quote your previous post that you say that they have problem with their account? Your reply is about other forums that has no problem using webmoney.

But there are forex forums that you can earn from with webmoney,this forum is a good example,some other forums are WMF,IMP etc.
So what is the connection of instaforex not using webmoney to the forums that you mention? And were is your previous post that you say IFX has problem with webmoney?

Looks like webmoney has changed the design of their website which is quite fine. It now looks more professional than before and I also wish they would correct the delays some experience while trying to get the code.

Yes,that's very correct,they do changed there template or design,I think this new look looks more attractive but I will prefer the how the old version works. In this new version,once you login,you will be able to see all the funds that you have received and you can't see the funds that you have sent. Anyway,I am still cool with it.

For me, I think the formal one is more adaptable to opera mini because since this new template, I can't comfortably log into the secured area through opera mini. If it gets to the point where it always write about redirection stuff, the browser stops loading it and the next thing is that the session is closed.

If you are encountering such problem or error then you need to change your browser. I can comfortably login with UCWEB. I want to verify my account but it seems that the verification is too complicated. I have tried several times but to no avail.

Yeah, I think you are right, they had a problem with the said broker because I can remember when I wanted to deposit using that platform, they stated it that they had issues with Webmoney which at then, they said it was temporal. I wonderful why even up till now, it hasn't been resolved.
I thikn you should looking fo the other broker that accept webmoney, actually i can see some of them that trustable, also since this emoney come from Russia you can find webmoney accepted in many russia originated broker. With new template i think webmoney is tyring to attract more people to create an account here.

Yes,webmoney changed there template and I think some other payment processors copied them,if I am not wrong,PAYEER and EGOPAY just recently changed there design too. Webmoney is now a better payment processor,I purchased an item with webmoney some days ago and I did not encounter the delay of the SMS code.

SMS code is not a big issue here, especially after the template is changed, i think some system inside of this emoney also changed, also internationalization seems changed, it is better for some languages. For web users, they can access their account more comfortably right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.