• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Webmoney- wmtransfer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what i mean, each users usually don't want to secure their account, if they want their account then their account will be more secure rather than default method. Also WM allow the users to do modification and make their wallet more secure.

Yes, I think that all this features are there for their users to use from they settings, they can configure on how their Account will work better for them. I just like this payment processor and it's operation but notification with my email is what I have not set up and I will be going for that any sooner...to get info about payment in inbox.

Yes, I think that all this features are there for their users to use from they settings, they can configure on how their Account will work better for them. I just like this payment processor and it's operation but notification with my email is what I have not set up and I will be going for that any sooner...to get info about payment in inbox.
That is so excellent having a notification in your email guide you and let you know when a transaction is been carried or payment receive by you just like LR use to do I think I will check this service latar ,incase you are able to enable yours kindly drop feedback here me. And I just notice recent that we can order payoneer card through this payment processor hope to check all this latar

@sindarin, I think Webmoney already has some degree of protection because if you are withdrawing through their web, you have to enter a code that will be sent to your phone number which makes it difficult for someone who doesn't have access to your number to find it difficult withdrawing your cash.

But not all love it dude, they will turn it off and puffft every single coin/balance inside of their WM lost. They can't recover it. That feature actually is good enough to protect us but sometimes could be so very annoying for some users.

how can it be annoying to some users, except if the user has lost his Mobile numbers, Besides when a user lost his Mobile number, what will he do because all his transaction will be on hold. @rexway, i have not checked about getting Payoneer through this payment processor and if that is true, then we can verify our Account here with the same Payoneer Card.

@sindarin, you know why some do not like it is the fact that it delays sometimes. I mean, you would wanna do your transaction and go and you only discover it isn't working out.

i just like this payment processor, the last time i transfer with them, every thing went very smooth both the Code was send fast. So i think and want to handle more of my transactions here, i sent 11.9 and just $0.1 was the fee i paid for doing that, it's OK.

@anosocialnet: The rate here is considered low compare to such a big one like Paypal or Perfect Money. Webmoney internal transfer rate only about 0.8% and that is acceptable also most of the users does not have any problem with it, right?

I also do like to use this if I only have source of income via this processor. Actually many of us do use processors that make us earn money online. I don't open a processor just because I like it. I open a processor because someone going to pay me using that processor. Sad to say I don't have source of income for this processor.

I ran into some unusual experience some couple of weeks ago while trying to run an exchange here. Before now, I am not used to accessing it through the web but was so surprised that I had to wait for more than an hour for the code to arrive. It went on for about 3 times when I decided to download the app in a friends phone before I could do the transaction.

I ran into some unusual experience some couple of weeks ago while trying to run an exchange here. Before now, I am not used to accessing it through the web but was so surprised that I had to wait for more than an hour for the code to arrive. It went on for about 3 times when I decided to download the app in a friends phone before I could do the transaction.
That is depend on your phone provider, before i got the same issues and when i contact them through email they said the code has been sent, and it tooks about around 48 hours/2 days to wait for the code arrive at my phone inbox. It seems that WM should be more cooperate to those phone provider.

It is not our phone provider that delays the Pin code,I think that the glitch is from Webmoney site. I also encountered that glitch the last time that I wanted to send funds to a friend. Anyway,Webmoney looks great and I can earn with it in so many investment platforms.

Quite correct because the one I made yesterday was instant. I have also heard mod sinip of GT talk about similar thing but because his own case was consistent, he had to contact them and things got fixed. I think it's a matter of some technical hitches within the system.

It is not our phone provider that delays the Pin code,I think that the glitch is from Webmoney site. I also encountered that glitch the last time that I wanted to send funds to a friend. Anyway,Webmoney looks great and I can earn with it in so many investment platforms.
Maybe in your cases, but there are a lot of people that have problem with it, but if before that is okay maybe it is all about the glitch. I also see that why webmoney does not solve all the critical issue that here, they need better service for all webmoney users.

Yes,I know that so many people encounters this problem and at times I get pissed too because I will ant to purchase a thing at a particular time,this will not allow me to purchase the item,so I might lose interest in the item and I will not even bother to access my account in another one month.

Right now I'm thinking of activating my account in here. I still don't know if I can find a good site that I can earn just webmoney. Since if I can earn others processor like PM, neteller or Paypal I rather cashout using this three. But in case I can finds a site that only pays webmoney I'm going to join and invest my earnings in forex trading.

How about a broker site? I know that you are a forex trader, and also webmoney accepted in many russian based broker, so you don't have to worry about that thing. Also if you want some affilate site accept webmoney as the alternative payment for their clients.

I don't know any forex forums that I can post and earn bonus fund that I can cashout using webmoney. And the main problem is turning the webmoney funds to cash. I do hope I can really make it big in forex trading. And even with webmoney if its an opportunity I take it.

Is this e-money does not popular in your country? Or do you have any local exchangers that cannot exchange your webmoney balance? About forex forum i think that MT5 which is the part of IFX has it, i mean you must trade that bonus first and then withdraw it from IFX, since IFX accept Webmoney.

Status
Not open for further replies.