• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

Sincerely forex learning isn't that much difficult and that is the much reason we always need to put in our best towards learning and that learning should be done in a convenient way that would be extremely beneficial to our forex growth.

Well,you can only speak for your self,to me it is kind of difficult and this is the reason I have not been able to be active in most forex forums,I am simply posting here in DCP just because the forum allows us to make just 15% of our posts in þhe forex section,assuming it is 100%,I would not be posting here at all

You can get in touch with some good experts in trading and you can try to learn from them . As we all know forex is not easy to learn it need a good explaination so its better to learn from an experience person than self learning . self learning also matters a lot but it take much time to learn but if you are in the guidance of some good experts then you can easily know the best strategies in trading .

Yeah that's true.we also could download video forex tutorials if we dont understand forex after trying out other means.We would get to see the simplified forex lessons when we tend to try it out.forex is always easy if we make it easy.

but not all people that really want to trade in forex, why? it is difficult for them while there are other place to earn like PTP forum, so they abandoned forex, and forex video tutorial is only one of the many way that we can use to learn about forex, but again in the end that is something that we must practice by ourself not by other people

How would one practice forex with the help of someone else???we can never practice forex with the help of someone else we could only be needing the help of people to learn forex.what would be the essence of practicing forex if we dont learn it.

I think it will be good to subscribe to some forex news also to get updates about what is going on in forex so that we can have a better grip about the forex . and i think forex journal's also help us to learn many things in forex .

How would one practice forex with the help of someone else???we can never practice forex with the help of someone else we could only be needing the help of people to learn forex.what would be the essence of practicing forex if we dont learn it.

You can go for forex training courses or even get the assistance of a mentor to guide you through the learning process. Its better because you have the assistance of someone who is experienced when it comes to forex trading to give you advice on how to become a good trader and help you get there much faster than you would on your own.

Like in my country majority of forex personnels who tend to say they are forex experts end up losing their funds.sincerely i dont rely that much on people but yet that doesn't stop me from sharing ideas with them since i know it would be beneficial.

how? you ask it? i don't believe it, now i am really wondering if you really interested in forex at all, see if you download that forex material or videos or read it, that means the author which mostly traders already help you by give you some sight of forex and if you active in other forex forum you will see that they have some kind of journal which also help you to trade in forex.

From your defination you have proved my point.The materials or videos one would be downloading would only be helping in material or are the writers helping to trade likewise??i know what i mean why i said that.

These materials are categorized as either downloadable or readily available. You are going to learn Forex from various ways however, it's your choice which way you are going to learn it. I don't think it's really often used to download but I often and others to have online resources and they just view and read in the site as well as it's updated.

I tell most of my traders that the best thing they can do is to get involved, practice makes perfect, demo accounts are great for that. Understanding what the US markets are up to is a big help they move the market in the US session.

I like that word which is "practise makes perfect".sincerely giving too much to practing would be helping one be good in forex.it also helps in breaking frustration bounds that may be arising later in life when trading.

According to me demo account trading is the best and easiest way to learn Forex trading because brokers provide the demo account facility free of cost, and demo account also help you to gain some experience about trading.

The best way to learn forex trading, is to practise what ever is learnt soon after learning it, and to incorporate it as soon as possible into your trading strategy to make optimum use of the knowledge gotten. There are several avenues to gaining new knowledge like a forex website, forex forums like this one etc.

Sincerely we would be beating around the bush if we say that the demo account wouldn't be the best avenue to learn forex.it would totally be creating a simplified means of learning forex easily and conveniently.

The best place where you can learn Forex trading is internet, here you can easily find e-books related to Forex trading and can improve your knowledge by reading them, demo account is also very helpful for new traders in learning Forex trading so you can also learn from there.

Sincerely we would be beating around the bush if we say that the demo account wouldn't be the best avenue to learn forex.it would totally be creating a simplified means of learning forex easily and conveniently.

Of course,demo account is so necessary when it comes to learning or practising on forex trading,I also prefer to learn about forex trading in forums cos I do get replies to my questions in forums,that is why I prefer to all other methods of learning forex trading

Yeah that is likewise true.Our theoritical learning is done using our forex materials or learning forex from forex forum but our pratical learning is done majorly at the demo account which i would be saying is the backbone of forex learning.

Yeah that is true and that is why he has recommended a good avenue for us to learn forex which is babypips.i also like learning forex likewise from forex forums anyday antime since it is where we get to see many share ideas.