• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

You can get started in forex trading when you already done everything in learning.After reading some forex manuals then you would procede to demo account then after you must have perfected your trading strategies,then you could move to live trading.

After you done with all the basics in forex then you can come across of many forex magazines , and we should be always update with some good forex news reporters . always discuss with other fellow traders about the latest methodologies in forex related forums . this days we are seeing every forex broker have a forum .

Well, I think though that the forex magazines can give us the latest updates in the financial world thus, it does not really mean of having the forex discussions but more of the other factors or aspects. But of course, those are informative and we can have the knowledge can be used not only when trading.

Well to me the best way to learn forex is to learn online from forex forums and forex sites after learning for a while,one needs a demo account to practise before going to trade,the trader needs to practise for atleast 6 months or more before moving to live trading

There is no way that is not convenient for anyone.we just have our best options.i personally like forex forum because inthere we get to get the simplified version of forex learning where it is totally broken down for easy learning by the admins.

Read the daily articles or blogs of forex trading. After learning start trading by investing small amount of money to test your expertise and day by day you can increase your investment amount on trading as your experience in trading. I think that it is best way to be a succesful forex trader. I have also using this way for trading. Now I m getting the high returns on investment.

There is no way that is not convenient for anyone.we just have our best options.i personally like forex forum because inthere we get to get the simplified version of forex learning where it is totally broken down for easy learning by the admins.

Yea,I prefer to learn about forex in forex forums cos there would be so many members online and you can ask questions and you would receive response immediately compared to someone reading e-books or blogs that there is no one to respond to there doubts

Just try what you think may work for you, you know what may suit you, especially your time because you may have a work offline then for me the best thing for you is to learn it by books so when you have a free time you can open that.

I think the best way to learn forex to me would still be to do practical and the best place to do that would be at the demo account where we would continue to strategize our plans and putting into use latter om much stratgies that really had worked.

hm i think that is right but i really wondering if we truly do that things :D, so far i see that demo account is good place for newbie that just start forex, maybe if they truly want to earn forex they just trade there for some weeks and then turn into real account which give more experience for users

I think one of the best ways to learn forex trading or any other kind of investments, is by learning them hands-on -- in this case trading using demo accounts. Demo accounts allow beginners to learn how the fx market works and when and how to execute trades without risking real money.

Actually there are many journals where we can learn a very knowledge about forex and i am sure that many people will enjoy forex in internet and we can see many sites are offering forex lessons online which are very valuable and can gain much knowledge about forex .

The best way to learn forex to me would still be online since we get to see re-newed ideas inthere.The major wish of everyone is to re-new ideas everyday since things get to change at everytime.sincerely to me i would prefer learning it online.

The best way is always the long way. I really do believe I have a bright future in forex trading simply because I do trade in forex for 11 months now. Next year its will be my first year in forex trading. But still I will just going to invest in forex a big amount once I reach march 1 because this is the month that I started to earn.

Last edited:
I think one of the best ways to learn forex trading or any other kind of investments, is by learning them hands-on -- in this case trading using demo accounts. Demo accounts allow beginners to learn how the fx market works and when and how to execute trades without risking real money.

good thought, i have the same opinion like you, do it and make yourself familiar with it, i know that not all trader have money to start their own trading but we have forums which we can use or if you really want to start and make yourself familiar faster you can use demo account which is good for newbie and no real money only virtual

Sincerely forex learning isn't that much difficult and that is the much reason we always need to put in our best towards learning and that learning should be done in a convenient way that would be extremely beneficial to our forex growth.

If we have a strong intention to learn trading then you can learn forex trading just from internet and we can see there are many sites which are offering free step by step lessons on forex so try to get in tough with that so that you can learn many think . there are many levels of learning from basics to graduation level in forex so be prepared with all .

it doesn't matter where do you learn about yours, what is the most important thing is your progress, the way you trade in forex. and the best way to learn by practicing it, actually forex just like martial arts :D, but with different things. read, see, or understand some terminolgy in forex could be important but still useless if we don't practice it in forex, right?