• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Some important for forex trader

Now that I realize and that I proven that I can really earn money in forex. My main goal now is to invest big money in forex. and I can only do that if I have big money to speak with. And right now I have 3,000 dollars loan in my bank. And if I can only pay all of my debt right now I can apply for a lone again and invest in forex. But right now its going to take me 18 months to pay all of my debt.

but to be able to know with good forex trading should also have a fast internet connection and stable, the other most important thing we must have in forex trading is a mentally strong because of the very strong mental will provide convenience for us to be able to cope with all the pressures that found on forex trading and also we should have a very good calculation in organizing trade risk

Not necessarily fast internet connection but at least stable and consistent. Because, in the trading platforms it does not require high bandwidth and not same as youtube that always buffer in my side. It's similar when you ping in dos command. More important for the traders is to have a good Forex broker and sufficient amount of initial investments.

I also think having a good knowledge is also required because when you do it will be much more easier compared to when you are having just a good internet connection and a good broker,what forex trader should know is that for the fact that forex trading has this unpredictable action,then longer exprienced is needed,because history tends to repeat its self.

Of course, you will need to have basic knowledge at least. Without it then, you are like lost in the world. While, it's different the importance of the connectivity and the Forex broker but then, they are needed after we have gain the knowledge we needed for our trading.

I also think having a good knowledge is also required because when you do it will be much more easier compared to when you are having just a good internet connection and a good broker,what forex trader should know is that for the fact that forex trading has this unpredictable action,then longer exprienced is needed,because history tends to repeat its self.
For me knowledge is a start, but it has less part later, if you have basic knowledge i can say you can start, what you need next is better mindset and also the will to learn, and trying to gain more experience as it will give your more skills and it will make you become a better traders and of course will make a profitable trading.

yes it is very much important to have knowledge always if you don't have enough knowledge then it would be very difficult for you to be successful in forex . knowledge is the most important thing and of course experience . but anyway, if you have knowledge then experience will follow.

The most import thing is that some forex trader real gamblers in the sense that they find it so difficult to just sit and start reading about the market previous happenings or news,so therefor they tend trading according the movement of the chart,which is always a wrong and risky move,we should be patient and analyse the market wisely

I don't see Forex as gambling. But it's a form of investments which given as the way of making profits and knowing or having the probability of the success and the hints that we can take advantage of a certain events for the huge pips or profits. Still, Forex is a risky business.

yes it is very much important to have knowledge always if you don't have enough knowledge then it would be very difficult for you to be successful in forex . knowledge is the most important thing and of course experience . but anyway, if you have knowledge then experience will follow.

and experience will give you mastery of your skills, knowledge actually important but sometimes some people is over searching for it, spend much time in forum but never spend their time in or rarely spend their time in brokers, which lead to useless knowledge because they don't apply it

Its good if we can maintain both real and demo account to gain experience. If we keep on trading in real account hoping to gain more experience chance are we going to loss big amount of money in the long run. But if we do combine demo and real account theirs some thing that will going to make us earn some how.

Forex trading is like 50/50 chance of success. But if you would improve your knowledge that you can increase your chances of success up to 70 to 90%of of success. That is why it is very much important that you would gain more knowledge and experience as well

So it just like gambling at first, when people don't have any knowledge about it. and if you have knowledge the chance to success will raise and then you will get more chance to earn money from it,but actually forex is not easy nor hard, since we can see there are people that gain profit while there are others which loss their money in forex. Experience and Knowledge is important thing in forex.

It will be only 50/50 if we don't use our skills and analysis for trading. That's why we have strategy to have increase our chances or percentage of having a winning trade or to have high chance that we can predict the market movements and this is not gambling.

Its so tempting that we invest big amount in forex to earn more. But so far so good that we have a chance to make profit in forex. I do hope we can see ourselves earning good and earning well in here. I know its so tempting that in the long run we can see ourselves trading good and trading well in here if we only know how.

Well, that's reality. We can't turn a small amount of money into great or huge amount in just short period of time and yet, if we want to then, it will take long time and really I don't feel worthy on it. So, the investors will think of investing more and more to gain more profits as well as directly related to the ROI.

If forex is something like that then i am sure many traders will earn a lot of money from this field. as long as you become a patient trader in this field then you can earn decent earning per month, start by gain more capital and compound it will make you earn more bucks from your trading, but if you are not some kind of compounding trader, it is better to cashout until you reach BEP.

Yes, but it's important to note that there's balance in the market. There will be winners and losers. So, this field isn't a win-win situation for everyone. That's why we need to analyze the market and find the appropriate strategy to have use for our trading.

Yes, it is the dream of every trader to make profits as no businessman would just be in the game for the fun of it. Even when we know that this anticipated profit doesn't always come, one of the things that will be important to any Forex trader is to protect his capital and avoid losing much.