• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Some important for forex trader

Wherever you are in your career as a successful forex trader, there are certain steps you should be taking to help you succeed. Beginners and experienced forex traders alike should always be working on how to become more efficient traders.

That is what we should put in our mind because as a Forex trader there are lots of learning and practices until we can find the best strategy for us that suit us and will work for us, but doesn't not mean that learning will stop because it doesn't.

This is what makes learning in forex trading a never ending process. Even expert traders are continuously looking for ways to make improvements to their trading strategies so that they can realise better profit to loss ratios. Beginners alike should be taking the learning process even more seriously.

Stick the the strategy that works. Me right now that's what I'm doing. When I started to make some profit I'm thinking to make my strategy more complicated and to make me earn more income. But now I realize that if I want to make money in forex I need to have a much stable and same time simple strategy.

Stick the the strategy that works. Me right now that's what I'm doing. When I started to make some profit I'm thinking to make my strategy more complicated and to make me earn more income. But now I realize that if I want to make money in forex I need to have a much stable and same time simple strategy.

straget be the most important in this business if you do not make a good strategy is likely you will have problems in this trade so traders inevitably as it will be very important in this business to have a strategy that we can rely on and we use in business this

That is true we need to help each other and also give each other the support needed to become succesful but another thing is that we dont have to rely on that alone we need to do our trading and learning process.

we must have good economical research especially for us who use only a little investment, with the economical research we can know how much income we get everyday, so we can create programs lowest income objectives per day with a lowest income objectives per day we can create economical research of economical management so we can management it well.

Actually, we don't focus in the either you have little or huge investments but to have awareness of the market is the key. And yet, what we usually look for is the market events and the news that have greatly affect the market and learn how to use it as advantage for making profits.

Yes one should not underestimate the risks involved in Forex trading and should not jump into it without making the necessary preparations.This preparations include learning and practicing Forex before entering into real trading. Demo account can be used to practice and test our skills and knowledge in Forex.

This is what makes studying in currency dealing a never finishing procedure. Even professional investors are consistently looking for ways to fix their dealing techniques so that they can realize better profit to loss percentages. Newbies as well should be taking the studying procedure even more seriously.

trading is involving money and the risk is loss, besides traders could winning by get decent amount of profit. traders cannot avoid loss and the best way to not make the loss become worst is traders should accept it. due to we all know that loss is part of trading, we should have good risk and money management plan.

Well I disagree with you because in forex trading there are risk which we all know so with respect to this I hope that we can as well control the risk which I think its the golden step to follow to succees in forex.

Forex trading does involve a lot of risk and we have to accept that this is the case when entering into it. That does not mean that in the event of losses we should just fold our arms and though but we should be continuously working on ourselves and trading strategies to try and minimize losses and control the risk.

I think forex trader need to commit themself into the trade and make sure that they trade according to knowledge and the style of trading which they have sincerely develop this is very much true

traders need to prepare their self with good trading strategy because it almost all of the key to overcome all problem that maybe appear during trading. if we cannot found the good one by copying other traders strategy, maybe we should start to thinking develop it by ourself based on our knowledge and what we expecting from the market.

Yes one should not underestimate the risks involved in Forex trading and should not jump into it without making the necessary preparations.This preparations include learning and practicing Forex before entering into real trading. Demo account can be used to practice and test our skills and knowledge in Forex.

traders need to prepare their self with good trading strategy because it almost all of the key to overcome all problem that maybe appear during trading. if we cannot found the good one by copying other traders strategy, maybe we should start to thinking develop it by ourself based on our knowledge and what we expecting from the market.

This will happen if they will proceed on their demo trading and focus on the different indicators to test out which of those will be beneficial for their trading strategy and yet, we will have form there our strategy. And the most important is to improve our trading strategy and also ourselves in the basic skills like analysis and decisions.