• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Some important for forex trader

What important for me in forex trading right now are my trading capital and how I can maintain and sustain it. the more trading capital I have right now the more I am sure that I will going to end up having more and more profit in forex trading. So its very important that I can build a good trading account in here.

It is idly true that without trading many currency pair, there is no option way to increase trading performance. I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform where, I am able to trade many trading pair due to having almost 50 up currency. In addition, I am also capable to trade spot metal and CFDs. So, very rapidly, my trading performance is increasing. Actually, I am very much dependable on my EUrUSD trading pair, because, of its slow motion. So, it is possible top me to understand the real faction this trading pair with certainly. Therefore, I am also using this trading pair, for applying my any kinds trading policy.

In point of fact, It is inattentively honest that, in spite of having most influential analyzing trading skill, it is not possible to create achievement in Forex , if you do not have reliable support from a trading platform which is always compassionate to you by providing many accurate trading facilities. So, I have preferred GCI as my trading stage that is very dedicated above all, the newcomer. When I kicked trading this EU regulated trading platform, taught me many educational lesions by Forex tutorial video and beginners’ video. So, I am becoming a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. Therefore, this trading platform is responsive 24/5 online support. So, I can solve my any kinds of technical problem within a day.

we need learn about market first. when we trade with this market we will lose money when we was careless. we want to earning money fast. i think we should practice and calm down. we can get better experience and knowledge. we will win with it

Thank you very much for your good post. Now a days, Forex is the number one business in the world. Because, it’s very easy to use but much flexible from others business or job. Even, if you have only a PC with internet connection, that means you have enough instruments for trading. But, wait. Don’t be greedy. You need to invest your big time for learning. Unfortunately, good learning sides are not available at all. By the way, luckily I managed TradingBanks broker which ECN Forex Exchange broker has most powerful educational services. As, Free Video Tutorials, Trading eBook, Special Training Course and daily trading analysis. So, I become a good trader very quickly.

Some things that are important in forex trading is that we must have a good psychology, to have a good psychology will allow us to trade with the maximum. for that, we can try to train the psychology of trading with trying to trade using small capital used to like $ 1

For me the most important thing is to trade with focus. I just loss 500 dollars today for one reason. I mistakenly click close all position and I end up having all my open position close and since its in negative form I end up getting big loses.

That's really sad. $500 is a big amount and loosing it on a wrong action is painful. I believe from this you learned to be more careful in future when trading.

In forex trading, has a good MM and RM is important because trading by using MM and RM is better, it will make us able to trade any longer. Therefore, we need to train MM and RM were good so we will survive in forex trading

We all try to trade in a best broker for leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly. But practically, that’s really a difficult task to find a best broker, because there are almost thousands brokers in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. According to my trading experience, I think, the best broker is brokers which for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Many traders lose money in Forex business. It is true. Because many traders start trading without knowledge. Trading without experience is one of the most important reason behind failure. Some people lose money for their greed. They trader over and over and get loss. We can earn money from Forex by dint of practice.

The traders who are particularly not capable to invest grand capital, only they are extremely dependable on deposit bonuses. But, these kinds of bonuses cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. so, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which always make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of deposit bonus devoid of any limitations.

If we reading success story from big trader I think they also ever facing many difficulties in forex, I ever reading certain trader losing money more than 500000$ in total, but still curious and eventually learn use demo account for better preoaration then eventually he can success and gain back all previous loss

I myself saw a managed trader blow up $40,000 account and he gave an excuse that someone broke in to his house and stole his money and nulled the account by opening random orders. lol

Demo trading is extremely important to acquire all basic fundamental knowledge as a newcomer. But, practically by and large newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. According to my trading experience, we the beginners have to trade in demo account minimum 6 months for gathering all fundamental information which is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way.

I have seen according to my trading experience that we the traders in particularly the newcomer’s focus on a large initial capital. And those who are not capable to invest grand capital they focus on deposit bonus for increasing their trading equity. I think, we have to emphasis on our trading skill that can make any small capital large very rapidly.

It's funny reason and not honest excuse, in my view these amount is very huge number and already as profesional trader managed these money

I am ever trying investing to manager funds and also eventually he carry out money his client and having reason facing loss all money in trading because robot get failure

Well it looks funny but the money that person got was not his own. He managed others to invest in him and blew that account. All he did was brag but no actual result. This is one of the reasons investors need to carefully choose on which traders to invest.

The success in Fx trading is related with a long time process. But we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from this market place very rapidly without learning; as a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge. so, before earning we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that can consider as a process slow and steady.

Yes very important for investor choose right trader if want to give their funds to managed, but also must they always obey rules investing money in forex only spent money that afford to lose

Agree with you. I don't invest in other traders. And also did not read much about investing. Focused on how to improve my skills to reach my goal.

It's good way with always improved skill to become profitable trader, this type trader because like to learn how to improved skill trading, might different investor type, they seeking copy trades or ea or pamm manager

Yeah investors have different mentality from traders. Also their skills are different from us. Also they do various types of analysis on traders trading statements.

According to my trading experience, I have seen we the traders fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to noon-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk before trading with high leverage. Practically, leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.

I think we also need understand what type our soul, if likely we prefer become investor hence will spent time to research finding good manager pamm or good trader to follow.

You are right. Some people just suggest others to check on their investment service and invest in them. This is not the right approach. Trader or investor whoever it is, both need to do their part of work on putting money on the market.