• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Some important for forex trader

You would need to learn howto trade iwth lesser risk and use low capital and leverage to lower risk and losses. Also, trade during business hours as there are more trends and good trends to trade rather than during off hours that have bad trends. If you want to network with others, etoro is a good place to copy trades and learn from pro traders. also, earning will depends on how much you know about forex and your skills. No two traders are equal in size or talent.

The trader should be able to learn how to control his or her risks. This thing is very important to any trader because emotional trading is bad and can make you to lose all your trades. Trading without emotion is the best way for a trader to trade.

yes emotion need to be controlled when its come to forex trading if you don't know how to control your emotion then forget about forex ,its the emotion and risk control that make a trader a perfect and good trader in forex trading market

Practice make us perfect before we start i think we need to first of all learn how to trade and receive that piece of knowledge which is needed here for any trader to succeed in forex trading market
dont allow anybody to fold you up that is all

The most important thing to any Forex trader is the need to make profit, and for this to come to pass, there is so the need to have the knowledge. They only are concerned about the profit making aspect of it rather than the possibility of them learning first as a criteria.

The better strategy to win the forex trading game is picking a forex trading system and sticking to it. Being a forex trader one should analyze the market and certain calculated risks associated with the market. Market analysis is based on technical analysis which is the interpretation of facts and data based on the data generated by the market. Fundamental analysis seeks to trace out the factors and conditions which influence the market economy and play a pivotal role in altering opinions. Several economic, political, social events affect the forex and its workings. A perfect trader in forex is one who can understand these factors and feel the pulse of the market before striking gold.

The better strategy to win the forex trading game is picking a forex trading system and sticking to it. Being a forex trader one should analyze the market and certain calculated risks associated with the market. Market analysis is based on technical analysis which is the interpretation of facts and data based on the data generated by the market. Fundamental analysis seeks to trace out the factors and conditions which influence the market economy and play a pivotal role in altering opinions. Several economic, political, social events affect the forex and its workings. A perfect trader in forex is one who can understand these factors and feel the pulse of the market before striking gold.
I totally disagree on picking a trading system only. But I do agree on doing both fundamental and technical analysis. The reason why having just one strategy is not good is that trends and patterns are no the same. Sometimes the trend is going side way and sometimes its going to have great volatility and sometimes theirs a break out. So we need a strategy that is good for side ways trends and a strategy for volatile trends and a strategy for breakouts. In my part I do scalping, hedging and swing strategy.

For me the most important thing is to trade with focus. I just loss 500 dollars today for one reason. I mistakenly click close all position and I end up having all my open position close and since its in negative form I end up getting big loses.

the important is managment risky. we need keep it on plan. don't lose all money. we won't get money back. we can control our emotion easier. i think this is great market if you can control yourself and keep your plan

many of which must be considered by the trader that has a good trading psychology because forex is a very high risk then we need to have a good trading psychology to be successful in forex, with good trading psychology we are able to minimize the risk of forex

I want to tell something about the people, who are newcomer. In pragmatically Forex history, most of the newbie desire to earn profit without learning but it is not possible at all. As a result they lost their capital very early. So, I request all newcomers please not to trade without gathering most accurate knowledge in Forex. You also must have a dependable support of regulated trading platform that provide you many trading facilities with exact security.

Yes. I think all trader should a have tendency to learn Forex properly for making profit regularly. Because, it is not possible at all to make profit in Forex without learning. And for surviving in this market all we should control emotions or greed those are considered as a foremost enemy in this market.

All we by and large believed that, there is not a soul who is capable of envisage the accurate faction of this market with certainly. So I think, it is very immature decisions if, someone is willing to invest all money in Forex. On the other hand, if one has most powerful trading experience in this market place, he is capable to do it. In my trading life, I invest money my entire money in Forex because, I am getting proper direction from my trading stage MXTrade. Here, my trading life is very secure due to having EU regulated trading broker by high authorize.

It's important to choose a broker for trading. We must make sure that broker we choose for trading has good service. So we will be more focus when trading. What we've get from our broker, also must be maximized. Do not forget, as a trader, we must try to more improve our trading skills.

Yes, I am very careful about my risk management. That’s way; I always set my trading lots according to my capital. Besides, I get one pip trading spreads facility from TradingBanks trading broker. so, I don’t need to take high risk in my live account. Importantly, I never put pressure myself to open a trade but wait till a good entry point.

A trader must learn the basics of forex trading using demo account. Surely we must trade well here. In tenkoFx, trader can start trading with real account. Even $10, trader can use it for trading.

It is inattentively truthful, that devoid of being professional in this market, no one can become a successful trader. So, from my first day of trading, I am very dedicated to become a professional trader. And, I have chosen GCI as my trading platform where many didactic facilities are available for becoming a successful trader especially the Forex eBook. From this learning book, I have acquired the psychology and the behavior with essential terms and conditions that is very actual for becoming a real professional trader. Therefore, I am also getting successful trading tips from this informative lesion which I always in my trading time for making profit.

Do not trade with motion is the great enemy for traders and it should be avoided. And also enoy your profit before keeping on trading to enhance your self confidence.

Emotion is a basic human factor that every trader has, but its very necessary to control your emotions and emotions should not effect your decision making.