• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal - www.paypal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it mean your account would go back to unverified status when your card expires. Somehow, I feel that verification is a one time thing and there is really no need trying to renew even though you don't want to use that card again after getting verified or have nothing to do with the bank again.

Does it mean your account would go back to unverified status when your card expires. Somehow, I feel that verification is a one time thing and there is really no need trying to renew even though you don't want to use that card again after getting verified or have nothing to do with the bank again.
I don't know. But since I use my bank account to withdraw my funds. That is the most important to me. Because if I'm going to withdraw about 190 dollars more or less I can receive the funds in full amount without paying any bank wire fee.

Verification is one time, so there is no something like verified become unverified. If your VCC or Debit Card is expired that does not make any difference, but if your VCC or CC is expired you can't do deposit and withdrawal to your CC.

Yes verification is once with any accepted Card and once the Card Expires, it can not be used for any transaction but you can still renew the Card or you can add another Card into
your Paypal, to be used in transaction but what is the maximum number of Cards we can add attached into our Payapl Account? That's what I need to know.

I finally made an account here after trying to buy something online but couldn't because I hadn't any funds in my webmoney purse. One thing that pissed me off here is that I couldn't verify my account because my bank refused to authorize the card that I used in doing so.
What has Webmoney purse has to do with your paypal account or is this a typo error. If you mean to say paypal,that's fine with me,you said there is no funds in the wallet so you wouldn't be able to purchase or carry out any transaction.

Yes verification is once with any accepted Card and once the Card Expires, it can not be used for any transaction but you can still renew the Card or you can add another Card into
your Paypal, to be used in transaction but what is the maximum number of Cards we can add attached into our Payapl Account? That's what I need to know.
But it is better to renew if you have new CC or VCC, because you can use it for your own purpose. But again there's no impact if you use your verified account with expired VCC or CC, everything is all right.

What has Webmoney purse has to do with your paypal account or is this a typo error. If you mean to say paypal,that's fine with me,you said there is no funds in the wallet so you wouldn't be able to purchase or carry out any transaction.
OK, the relationship is that I wanted to purchase online which was even my major reason for creating the account in the first place. I had two options, wither webmoney or PayPal and there was no funds in my WMZ purse but had in my bank account, I tried to verify my PayPal account so I can buy but couldn't.

But it is better to renew if you have new CC or VCC, because you can use it for your own purpose. But again there's no impact if you use your verified account with expired VCC or CC, everything is all right.
I think that will be the case. But its good to make sure that I have a verified banks in paypal so that I can withdraw my money straight to my bank account. I do like using paypal as theirs no banking fees if I want to withdraw money straight to my bank account if its more than 180 dollars.

@decub,they still don't have any correlation. You should have said you have funds in your bank account but you were unable to purchase item with your paypal account,why linking Webmoney with it?

@decub,they still don't have any correlation. You should have said you have funds in your bank account but you were unable to purchase item with your paypal account,why linking Webmoney with it?
If I understand him correctly he is trying to say the reason why he want to use paypal. He want to purchase something online. He have two choice of processor webmoney and paypal. But since his webmoney is empty and he has funds in his bank. He decided to use paypal to pay his online purchase. And the funds of paypal come in his bank account.

@budado thanks for your understanding and I think it was so easy to comprehend. Well, the more reason I would even feel like using this one the more is because I can have some services rendered to me without sharing my credit card information. PayPal grants that security of your card details which has always been the fears of online banking for me.

Now I got the reaon why you talked about Webmoney. To be sincere with you,this is a paypal's thread I don't see why Webmoney should corelate with paypal though I now understood what you are talking about. You said you have problems with paypal and your bank when yu want to purchase an item but you can easily purchase it with Webmoney.

Theirs a news that ebay will going to sell paypal and ebay will going to build its own processor. I don't know what will going to happen to paypal if this will be owned by new owner. If its located in US or not. Like what happen to alertpay. Its located in Canada but when its sold its located in UK.

Nope, everything will be same, and i see that Paypal still become the available payment for Ebay too. I don't know what is the reason behind this thing, but Paypal is still doing well until now.

Hmm! I'm really sensing that if this happens, a lot of people are definitely going to lose confidence in PayPal. My opinion though but to a great extent, I think they've already gotten a lot of confidence from trading and I see it as something that might elude that confidence.

That's what I'm afraid that will happen also. But its seems paypal is just too big to get affected by ebay. theirs still a lot of US base online sites that uses paypal. And facebook is using paypal also. So for me this is also one of the reason why paypal want to be an independent entity and not just a processor under ebay.

That's right and not even only US based. Most online sites make use of PayPal cutting across Europe and Asia. I think the buyer must have been an insider of the PayPal system to be able to handle such huge change in administration and most likely, would also be a citizen or an establishment of a company based in the US because sometimes, I'm always suspicious of the way US would pull down something enviable that is not from them.

I have not been active in this thread,is this some rumour or what? I have been visiting forums and I never heard any such thing about paypal,if it happens to be true,it will have an adverse effect on paypal. Ebay and paypal works together as far as I know.

I have not been active in this thread,is this some rumour or what? I have been visiting forums and I never heard any such thing about paypal,if it happens to be true,it will have an adverse effect on paypal. Ebay and paypal works together as far as I know.
Its can't be found in forum. Watch bloomberg from time to time. Yesterday theirs an update in bloomberg that first quarter to second quarter the decision will be made. Theirs also a plan of Alibaba company to take over paypal so that they can use it as processor also. But all of this are just planning stage.

I also heard about this event but that is not all that a problem as long as the New management can still handle the Payment Processor very well. I will be impress if the New owner will open Paypal to every country, so we can send fund around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.