• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal - www.paypal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check in their worldwide page, i can see there are about 203 countries that accepted by them and it keeps increasing if there are potential users and the online criminal fraud could be supressed well, so it is all about people inside of that country and goverrnment too. Until now i see that Paypal still in the top of Alexa Rank and more populars than other.

@budado It's not like second grade. I'm beginning to think PayPal did that because of eBay and Amazon. That must be one of the prime reasons they want to accept our countries. My opinion though but I strongly believe it's true. That not withstanding, few days to the acceptance, our country couldn't be found on the list but right now, they can be found there so it's a gradual process. Also, they might want to work with the banks first so we can withdraw our PayPal funds from banks.
So how can you add funds in your account if you are not allowed to receive funds? You need to have creditcard attached to your paypal account if you need to use your paypal. And still if you can send funds why they don't allow you to receive? Do you know their reason for this?

I think you can fund paypal through an exchanger and then use it to purchase things online but you just can't receive P2P. I have not been to india and I know that they also can't receive,I read a lot of complaints from Indian paypal users that there account gets limited if they tried ro ceieve funds.

I just wonder about this kind of restrictions, but people are glad using Paypal in Nigeria and they are hoping that their will be some improvements later, because they are still New over there and with time they might consider or approve other features. @hadg33 funding Paypal through an exchenger will not be possible because it will still be Paypal to Paypal, that should be through Credit Card that is used in verifying the processor.

I think you can fund paypal through an exchanger and then use it to purchase things online but you just can't receive P2P. I have not been to india and I know that they also can't receive,I read a lot of complaints from Indian paypal users that there account gets limited if they tried ro ceieve funds.
My thoughts is this. If an exchanger for example send you funds then how can you receive it? Since you are not allowed to receive funds in the first place? I think paypal must amend this if this is true. They can simply allow members to receive and send funds but can't withdraw it via bankwire. At least they can use their paypal funds online.

If any Exchanger send fund to him, the transaction...it will not be completed because of the Paypal settings. I am fully in support of your idea or suggestion, because it makes it complete. What they did, sort of means that they never want to extend their service to other areas and that is why their service over there is not complete yet. Well, they want Nigerian to be the spenders.

You guys don't get,exchanger will not send you paypal funds P2Pbut they will credit your account,I don't know how they do this,well I am not too sure as well but I feel they can credit one's account without sending the funds. Paypal knows what they are doing,if it is only for sending and there is no way of funding one's account,don't you think that it is still useless.

Which Account will they have to Credit, Bank Account or Paypal Account? They can not Credit Paypal Account but can Credit Bank Account, not untill they start allowing Nigeria to Receive payments. You can Credit you Paypal Account through the Card you used in verifying it.

You still don't get it,it is possible to fund your account with the card you used to verify your account but paypal will not fund your account if you did not pay for the paypal funds. I mean if you have funds in your bank account,paypal will not tamper with the funds in your account. So there is always a way of funding an account.

I'm so happy to start investing in OANDA using paypal. But right now I don't know if I done the right thing. Paypal just charge big fees. Compare to neteller and other good processor that we can use to invest in forex its seem paypal is the most costly processor that I use to invest in forex.

Paypal will be costly depending on the transaction you are about to carry out, there is fee for every transaction and Paypal will be in gain to Payza on that. Because they don't have a Starter Account like Payza which is free, Paypal Account is just one leveled. That is where Payza is lesser expensive to Paypal...or do Paypal has a Starter Account with different naming?

Paypal has some kind of account like that, but the fees isn't determinated from what kind account you have, it is based from the type of your payment, even with personal or premier or business account you can send with no fees, but make sure you don't abuse it, and before send money choose personal payment for no fee sender.

Ok, they has that sort of Account like that right! And on there personal Account we can send payments without any fees? Never worried about the abusers because Paypal will have a way of penalizing them.

Not account but payment, i said the fees isn't determinated from what kind account you have, it is based from the type of your payment. So in the end it is about your payment, if you are premier account and want to send money, before you send your money in payment section you choose "Personal Payment". With this you won't have any fees, but i heard some people prefer to abuse it and got their account limited, but i for myself until now never see it with my own eyes.

Paypal will be costly depending on the transaction you are about to carry out, there is fee for every transaction and Paypal will be in gain to Payza on that. Because they don't have a Starter Account like Payza which is free, Paypal Account is just one leveled. That is where Payza is lesser expensive to Paypal...or do Paypal has a Starter Account with different naming?
For more details just visit the site to check the fees and the type of accounts you can open in here. You can open either personal or business accounts in here. If you are having personal account and send and receive funds from personal account then theirs no fees. But if you do transaction with business account then theirs is fee.

I finally made an account here after trying to buy something online but couldn't because I hadn't any funds in my webmoney purse. One thing that pissed me off here is that I couldn't verify my account because my bank refused to authorize the card that I used in doing so.

Some countries does not have any chance to verify with their debit card, but if you have credit card you can verify it sooner. Like in my country, aside from VCC or CC you can't do any verification.

Here we don't use credit cards, we are only entitled to debit cards but I will try again later because a friend told me he didn't have it the first time he tried to get verified using the same bank. Even though he later changed, he said some have done that and I would rather do mine during working day.

Here we don't use credit cards, we are only entitled to debit cards but I will try again later because a friend told me he didn't have it the first time he tried to get verified using the same bank. Even though he later changed, he said some have done that and I would rather do mine during working day.

You can try if you want but not all people can success, or if you still cannot use it then i advise to use Virtual Credit Card, it would be so much helpful to you. Many people tried and that is a big success.

I finally renew my debitcard that I add in paypal. Some how I do feel safe and secure. I do hope that I can earn good amount of money in forex trading and can have more funds in paypal soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.