• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal - www.paypal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of problems are they having with those Crowdfunding sites?

Yeah @Decub Trustworthiness in the most wanted in any moving Business and Paypal has gotten that Trust from their daily customers, whereas PM is not yet Regulated, though they are Trusted but it has a limit, so i don't think that someone can forget or leave his $1 million for one year in their processor.

@anosocialnet: Indiegogo but it seems everything got solved here right now. Paypal actually a strict one and it is very hard to get so much bucks here especially if you are someone who just start earning money. But i saw a lot of company that put even up to $1 million for payment and others.

Yeah many company does that with Paypal but hardly do that with PM, I mean. Making money online with Paypal is must easier to any other processor. And the good News is that making Money with paypal, the rate of Money that can be earned through this processor is much more Bigger to any other processor. Look at Inboxdollar, you can make more than $1 daily, and even more if your from US.

Yeah many company does that with Paypal but hardly do that with PM, I mean. Making money online with Paypal is must easier to any other processor. And the good News is that making Money with paypal, the rate of Money that can be earned through this processor is much more Bigger to any other processor. Look at Inboxdollar, you can make more than $1 daily, and even more if your from US.
Not that all because the rate of bank withdrawal is lesser rather than the current rate of exchange in my country. So i will reconsider to have about more than $150 before i start to withdraw if less it would be my loss.

wow, even rate of Bank withdrawal is even cheaper to that of Exchangers! Then what will be the rate that they will charge you when you want to withdraw like that $150 into your Bank Account?

wow, even rate of Bank withdrawal is even cheaper to that of Exchangers! Then what will be the rate that they will charge you when you want to withdraw like that $150 into your Bank Account?
Yes, it is the truth :D, Exchangers give more value about IDR 300-800 difference rather than what you get with withdraw it from the bank. There will be no fee for withdraw money my money around $150 or more.

That makes it less competetive with Exhangers and that will be one of the feature I like with Paypal. Moreover, it will also not be cheaper to use external Card withdrawal because the also charge per each transaction through any ATM. So Bank is more cheaper, and Bank withdrawal is less or free through the Bank premisies or through Bank ATM Card.

Last edited:
In my country if you going to withdraw 200 dollars or about 7,000 pesos its going to be free. Theirs no international withdrawal fee. That's why I love to use paypal. I really don't know how they earn but I do hope that I can earn more via paypal some day.

From what i see only paypal as far as i know that use something like that to their users and this is the biggest attraction of Paypal compare to the other e-money.

My creditcard already expires and I did not renew it. My main concern and problem is that if this going to affect my paypal account. I don't know but I think I will be more secure if I'm going to use a debitcard in here instead.

Also Payza has withdrawal through Bank but their feature is not for every clients or countries........Wow @budado so same with your Bank, yea some, if not most Bank's withdrawal is free from ATM...as your Paypal fund is deposited in your Bank.

I think that it will not affect Paypal in any way, because Paypal is quite different from your credit card Company. But can affect it seriously when you want to carry any transaction with the same Credit Card. Besides, you have already verified your Paypal Account with the Credit Card.

Its seems paypal is not my second best choice after neteller. Before its paypal that is my priority processors and the main reason is that I have hard time finding earnings via paypal right now. For me the importance of processor will be depends on my earnings.

it is very hard and a tough time to locate or to find a Paypal Exchanges, though there is...even they should not be one because Paypal does not approve that, then if they did not approve that, what is then the means to fund our Account fast? I think maybe from Bank feature might accept that, I think..what do you think...like say, you need to fund 1000 dollars right now, then how can you go about that?

I'm really excited seeing this payment system accept my country even though we've not been allowed to receive funds. At least, I can comfortably buy from online stores with my CC through PayPal which is one of the reasons I have always wanted it.

Very very Excited too about that News, it is nice as they are extending there Service to many Countries nowadays. That will definitely help clients to partake in the e-currency benefit Online, and let's hope with time......they will allow all features to function.

I'm really excited seeing this payment system accept my country even though we've not been allowed to receive funds. At least, I can comfortably buy from online stores with my CC through PayPal which is one of the reasons I have always wanted it.
I really don't understand the logic of paypal if they allow your country but with limited service. I mean what the use of having paypal if you can't receive funds right? Its like you end up a second grade paypal member.

it is very hard and a tough time to locate or to find a Paypal Exchanges, though there is...even they should not be one because Paypal does not approve that, then if they did not approve that, what is then the means to fund our Account fast? I think maybe from Bank feature might accept that, I think..what do you think...like say, you need to fund 1000 dollars right now, then how can you go about that?
You can use bank and CC and the reason they wil don't allow that because Paypal hopes more people that make a deposit through CC and Bank wire, because they got some fees there, compared to the exchanging services. if you have $1000 then you can use bank since the money already in your bank, and that is not a big deal to Paypal, but if you want the fastest one then try CC.

I really don't understand the logic of paypal if they allow your country but with limited service. I mean what the use of having paypal if you can't receive funds right? Its like you end up a second grade paypal member.
I am from the same country with Decub,paypal was just accepted in our country and like he has said,we can only send funds but we can't receive. I believe with time they will allow our country to have the receiving feature. I am about to link my master card with my paypal account. I am sure if I should do that,I am verified.

@budado It's not like second grade. I'm beginning to think PayPal did that because of eBay and Amazon. That must be one of the prime reasons they want to accept our countries. My opinion though but I strongly believe it's true. That not withstanding, few days to the acceptance, our country couldn't be found on the list but right now, they can be found there so it's a gradual process. Also, they might want to work with the banks first so we can withdraw our PayPal funds from banks.

Status
Not open for further replies.