• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal - www.paypal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even VCC does expire but what I think is the one that PayPal accepts in your country cos I've come across a place where it seems they have varying options for verification. Sometimes this payment processor can get nosy and dictate for you the way they want you get verified. I wish they can just lias with MasterCard to reach the countries they ain't supported so that instead of dealing with them directly, those that there countries ain't supported can deal with them through MasterCard cos it's hindering me from buying some things online.

@hadg33: No that is not the cost what he mean is you must have an offline job or online job(like freelancer) which give you salary for about $200 as the requirement but that is differnet for each bank's rules but usually that is the basic.VCC will expire just like Debit Card and Credit Card but it does not mean when it is expired your account will be unverfied,right? also as far as i know for soone who want more privacy or safety they will prefer VCC over CC when they want to verify their paypal account.

for my country paypal is not supported so I don't know what we need to do in order for them to start accepting many Africa country.
well I just try to see if

You just try to see if what? Anyway you can get money in paypal account of your trusted friend that lives in a country in Africa or any other place which is one of Paypal's accepted countries. And there are some Exchangers than can buy Paypal fund from you while they send money into your local bank account.

You just try to see if what? Anyway you can get money in paypal account of your trusted friend that lives in a country in Africa or any other place which is one of Paypal's accepted countries. And there are some Exchangers than can buy Paypal fund from you while they send money into your local bank account.
If you want to try that way i think that is not a big deal also, as far as i know the best way is only when this payment processot that accept your country only, and i think using proxy is not a good way.

Using Proxy is never a good way, but the exchangers buying it use it but in a most smartest way. But for him to keep on awaiting for Paypal to accept his country, Men dam it. It will take a long time, while the most easy money online today is through Papal so he better find someone to help him with that.

not only on paypal I think there is no payment processor that accepted the use of proxy seeting
more over its for your own good because so many of this hackers seems to be using proxy to attack
to tack people account so I don't make use of a proxy in any payment processor

Using Proxy is never a good way, but the exchangers buying it use it but in a most smartest way. But for him to keep on awaiting for Paypal to accept his country, Men dam it. It will take a long time, while the most easy money online today is through Papal so he better find someone to help him with that.
Never a good way but still many people do it, for the sake of getting an account of Paypal and also earn with it. In fact we also know that way will never be a good way and could make us loss our account easily if Paypal found it.

@anosocialnet, no, exchangers buying PayPal don't use proxy. They have annex offices in countries where PayPal is accepted mainly USA. They have US verified PayPal account and I don't know about buying it especially for my country but they can help you buy something from a store that accepts only PayPal.

@sindarin Yes, nothing lasts for ever even the good things never lasts for ever talk less of the non legit way of operating paypal. And you know that their system is very sensitive. Even some people handling it some times their account get limited too, but they can't help it because they need paypal account...besides, who does not needs paypal account, I guess non.

@Decub, yes your right but still they operate with strong proxy that requires payment every month.

@sindarin Yes, nothing lasts for ever even the good things never lasts for ever talk less of the non legit way of operating paypal. And you know that their system is very sensitive. Even some people handling it some times their account get limited too, but they can't help it because they need paypal account...besides, who does not needs paypal account, I guess non..
If you have your own data like CC or Utility Bill it will be so much helpful for you, because if you limited by them you still can provide your own data to them and ask them to lift your limit, 90% it will works.

i think that is what they will request from their clients, like CC or Utility Bill as it contains the same name of the account holder, so it can be a way to prove the account ownership. Even i had that Paypal go a long way by calling some clients on phone to make sure that none of them comes from none accepted region.

Yeah, it is right, that is why we can see that paypal prefer that way rather than other way to remove your limit, and also this limit is for someone who suspected by paypal to do money laundring, so i fyou can provide your data it means you don't want to be anonymous and do something like that.

I wonder if any one noticed what happen yesterday when sending payment through Paypal, because a GPT site complained to it's member at Facebook of not be able to send funds out yesterday. That Paypal was having difficulty in sending payments yesterday and was asked to return in a shout while.

Nope, i don't see it because ysterday i also made some transaction i sent about $20 and instantly come into my cousin's account. But because you talking about it i remmeber about paypal's maintenance, what i like is that they sometimes do it background, so we still can access it unless it is full maintenance which require a lot of time.

I wonder, maybe the time different might be the case between you and the GPT program sending the fund. Or maybe the site which is called Gifthunterclub just want to delay members payment and that can be the style, but they also showed the picture of their Paypal Account with Paypal commentary at the head on yellow color.

Huh? I don't get what do you mean here? Everything is normal when i do something lie that and it is only in few seconds only, also as far as i now paypal has most datacenters compare to the other payment processor or e-money around. So i think something lie maintenance would be a little problem for them

Right that Paypal has the most Datacenters compared to other payment processors and paypal is the leading payment processor which is ranking at eighty something while PM is at one thousand four hundred and something, though WM is at eight hundred and something but none is closed to Paypal by ranking.

Firstly, when it comes to ranking or stuff like that, PayPal shouldn't break compared with other payment processors because there are quite a lot of people that's got that confidence in PayPal but lacking in most other processors. They are simply not the same in most areas because of that trust.

Right that Paypal has the most Datacenters compared to other payment processors and paypal is the leading payment processor which is ranking at eighty something while PM is at one thousand four hundred and something, though WM is at eight hundred and something but none is closed to Paypal by ranking.
As you can see on decub post, i think he is totally right, when it comes to the ranking paypal is the best over the other payment procesors. And i just wnat to give you warning that paypal is not alwasy to be good with you, as you can see they still have some cases with other crowdfunding site.

Status
Not open for further replies.