• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online vs Offline trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
In recent times it is now clear that the offline trading is in no where match to the online trading because the online trading with the help of technolog has really grown rapidly to the extent that it could be possibly done via mobile phones and there are so many cheap smart hi-tech phones.

yes, it is true. We can buy a cheap smartphone and can trade wherever we are. And it is also true that there is no match for online trading with any style of trading. But still there are many old thing which are in use and we don't now about them.

In recent times it is now clear that the offline trading is in no where match to the online trading because the online trading with the help of technolog has really grown rapidly to the extent that it could be possibly done via mobile phones and there are so many cheap smart hi-tech phones.

That is why the advent of technology and not only the internet are the major factor which contribute to the online form of trade taking over that of offline. Because even some years back when the online were still used but without this much popularity, Forex was for the rich in the society so I guess, technology played a very big role.

It is quite obvious that whenever a new product launches very few people comes to know about it. And when it starts to spread, more people come to know about it, it becomes to start being famous.

It is quite obvious that whenever a new product launches very few people comes to know about it. And when it starts to spread, more people come to know about it, it becomes to start being famous.

I think what happened in the case of online and offline trade is that the popularity of the online one increased a lot in recent times and that has made a lot of people become aware of it. Also, the placement of ads has made it such that happens to display everywhere even while you are playing games with your smart phone.

That is why the advent of technology and not only the internet are the major factor which contribute to the online form of trade taking over that of offline. Because even some years back when the online were still used but without this much popularity, Forex was for the rich in the society so I guess, technology played a very big role.

And dont you think that it has made forex trading more easy because imagine when you will have to search for someone who is willing to exchange with you, the time wasted and all that, but with the only trading we just need to signup with a broker and get everything done.

And dont you think that it has made forex trading more easy because imagine when you will have to search for someone who is willing to exchange with you, the time wasted and all that, but with the only trading we just need to signup with a broker and get everything done.
Sure, of course yes and there is nothing online presence has not made to be simple. That is globalization of course, you have the chance of reaching a wider coverage. But in the offline form of trading, most times, they don't look for people to exchange with them. Well depending on the location, they are still as comfortable transacting as those in online.

i prefer online trading than offline trading because i am doing online trading with very comfortably..i can trading every time in 24 hour when i feel suitable..

I think what happened in the case of online and offline trade is that the popularity of the online one increased a lot in recent times and that has made a lot of people become aware of it. Also, the placement of ads has made it such that happens to display everywhere even while you are playing games with your smart phone.

Yes, that is absolutely true. When a new product or service is launched, you will see lots of advertisements. And most of the people want to try them. When they feel that product or service is very beneficial to them, they automatically start using them and will also suggest that to others.

Yes, that is absolutely true. When a new product or service is launched, you will see lots of advertisements. And most of the people want to try them. When they feel that product or service is very beneficial to them, they automatically start using them and will also suggest that to others.
But in the real sense of it, online trading has been on for a long time now. I would say the cheap internet made it accessible. I know I used to hear about Forex trading some years back but never knew it is something I will later come across and invest my time in. Then, it was mainly for the social class in the society.

Despite that the offline trading might still be in function but is see that almost 80% of the world are now a bit enlightened in terms of making use of computer that will make the online trading the most prefered and the offline trading now, is an old fashion for me and some other people as well.

There are many advantages we got, thats why today we can trade at forex. If the cost of internet wouldn't decrease then middle class people wouldn't dare to involve at forex trading.

The internet is some how expensive and I would have love to make use of the offline trading but then, there are just rare brokers that will be accepting the offline trading. I spend close to 30 dollars on internet bills but I believe it will not be the same offline.

Sure, of course yes and there is nothing online presence has not made to be simple. That is globalization of course, you have the chance of reaching a wider coverage. But in the offline form of trading, most times, they don't look for people to exchange with them. Well depending on the location, they are still as comfortable transacting as those in online.

Well, I have not really tried the offline trading but all I can say is that it will be less transparent and also might have some additional spreads which will bbe more higher than that of the online trading because the transaction fee might be included, the offline trading is the best.

Certainly online trading is the best possible choice. This is because, with online trading the entire price movement on a tick by tick basis can be monitored. In case of offline trading, we need to call up the broker's office and place order. The limit price may or may not be achieved. To modify, we need to call them every time. It is a complex process. The advent of latest technology has simplified trading process and one should make use of that instead of still practicing the old school of thought.

There is some distinct difference between online and offline business. Online business is becoming popular day by day. Forex is the largest online trading platform. But offline business is also good for some certain cause. There is much more transparency in offline business than online business.

Certainly online trading is the best possible choice. This is because, with online trading the entire price movement on a tick by tick basis can be monitored. In case of offline trading, we need to call up the broker's office and place order. The limit price may or may not be achieved. To modify, we need to call them every time. It is a complex process. The advent of latest technology has simplified trading process and one should make use of that instead of still practicing the old school of thought.
Of course technology has advanced the way we do things in all fields of endeavour. The online form of trading has really out shined that which we know started long before the internet came. It has remained the way it is but will gradually fade with time.

That's why we able to trade in anywhere we prefer and we can also do mobile trading nowadays though that depends if you will have good internet connection which in our place is not really good. That's why I still prefer to have computer trading platform which is faster and all of our needs will be there.

I see the major reason a lot of people are developing more and more concentration here is the fact that it is easily accessible than when Forex was in the offline mode. Here, they realize that there are now higher chances of being called a Forex trader since it only requires a connected system or even smartphone and your knowledge of the business.

I don't think people these days prefer the offline trading. though some of the people who are having issues with learning the computer and internet needs to know a lot of things. I am sure you know how they fund the usage of the online trading hard. so it depends on the person who wants to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.