• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online vs Offline trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
People coming into Forex newer wouldn't trade offline, It's more like drawing the hands of the clock backwards for them. In other to move witness the tides, they will engage in the new form if trading and which everyone strive for but then, there are those who are simply old in the offline mode and have been trading that way, they would rather stick to it.

Trading online is better because it is a new way and also more sophisticated way rather than offline trading, also according to me that is cost effective rather than trading offline, because trading offline isn't good at all, because your broker could be play with you too and you need to stay in your phone.

Offline trading is not going to be popular from here onwards. You can say that more and more time people spend onto the online trading then they may see the change there. But overall i just think we have to consider that offline trading soon may not be there if people don't use them.

Offline trading is not going to be popular from here onwards. You can say that more and more time people spend onto the online trading then they may see the change there. But overall i just think we have to consider that offline trading soon may not be there if people don't use them.
I agree with you. As people are being introduced with new technologies and systems, people are forgetting and leaving the old technology. Because nowadays everybody wants to earn money hassle free and fast.

Well,I don't really know much about forex but from the little I have learnt,I think the online trading is far better than the offline trading. Chances of a trader online to know so many things about forex is much higher than that of a trader offline.

Well,I don't really know much about forex but from the little I have learnt,I think the online trading is far better than the offline trading. Chances of a trader online to know so many things about forex is much higher than that of a trader offline.

Yes it is true. Traders get the chance to learn about the market and market condition through online, which is not possible at offline trading. Hence there stays a chance of being cheated by brokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.