• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online vs Offline trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer online trading simply cos it is more easier than off line trading. Just think about it. What efforts you give trading online? You just need to lay down to your bed and watch the pc screen. You can even take a little sleep while trading. On the other hand, offline trading requires a lot of work. It needs you to walk , to chat a lot and sometimes cry and fight. For peace of mind, trading online is the best.

It should be noted that each of the trading method has its pros and cons and you should consider what works for you and what does not work. I have found that some of the times you need to go with the offline trading if you are more interested for the earning regularly from the forex.

Yes, it is true that every trading method has its pros and cons. But in India, most of the people use online trading. As broker or trader, online trading is most preferable.

It should be noted that each of the trading method has its pros and cons and you should consider what works for you and what does not work. I have found that some of the times you need to go with the offline trading if you are more interested for the earning regularly from the forex.

Well, you know what, I do wonder if the offline forex trading is still in functions because the online trading has rapidly taken over in the sense that the offline trading is already defunct and also if it should still be in function then some traders will be robbed by some bad brokers or the financial institution that carry out the trade.

Well, you know what, I do wonder if the offline forex trading is still in functions because the online trading has rapidly taken over in the sense that the offline trading is already defunct and also if it should still be in function then some traders will be robbed by some bad brokers or the financial institution that carry out the trade.

Yes, that is true. Online trading gives us secured and best way of trading. You can keep all the documentation or transactions with you. At offline trading you have to depend on the firm or brokers totally. And that can be harmful sometimes. And my family has suffered the bad effects of offline trading. So I know the results.

Yes, it is very much in function as I still know some who trade in it and do not think of leaving it any sooner. It is true though that the online form of trading has taken shape and is almost driving off the offline trade.

As the time passes, technology gets upgraded with advanced facilities. Online trading became much more reliable, fast and more profitable trading rather than offline trading.

[MENTION=53902]Angelic[/MENTION] Computer illiterates can't do online trading. How possible is it that someone who doesn't know how to operate a computer trades online? Well, Offline trading isn't so reliable these days when a trader can comfortably sit down at home and do trading with his pc. Some phone which are internet enabled now have forex applications on the go which has eased forex trading.

Well, buddy, you should read were, I said that those who have no knowledge of operation a computer can do the offline trading by investing in some public reliable trading company.

Yes, it is very much in function as I still know some who trade in it and do not think of leaving it any sooner. It is true though that the online form of trading has taken shape and is almost driving off the offline trade.

I think we should consider transparency here. Because the offline trading will be done by an agent that does the online trading. So there will be more tranparency with the online one compared to the offline trading. The offline also can be a very big ways in which people do scam,

I think we should consider transparency here. Because the offline trading will be done by an agent that does the online trading. So there will be more tranparency with the online one compared to the offline trading. The offline also can be a very big ways in which people do scam,

And you forgot that not all brokers are trustworthy. Online is the most place people get scammed. You don't know who you are dealing with, everything is based on trust. suffice it to say that you can easily confirm their claims, yet, people get scammed everyday. Not that online trading is not the best, but I still know those into offline trading.

And you forgot that not all brokers are trustworthy. Online is the most place people get scammed. You don't know who you are dealing with, everything is based on trust. suffice it to say that you can easily confirm their claims, yet, people get scammed everyday. Not that online trading is not the best, but I still know those into offline trading.

Perhaps you are getting it wrong because the online broker are easily to detect when there are not legit or not. And also the offline trading is you take what so ever percentage you are offered regardless how mcuh which was actually made out from your money. So therefore, the online is more transparent. You can see your history and all that. But offline trading. I am not sure about it.

Sometimes the brokers are hit and miss like relationship. You need to understand that online trading is not that easy there if you are not spending more time into this. I see sometimes that offline trading is not that easy, and we should consider that unless we try it is not easy to understand.

Whether dealing at offline or online, you will get both good and bad brokers. I believe that whenever technology upgrades, it adds some more advantages. And it upgrades by thinking of comfort zone of human being. How many people you see using 20 year old electronic products and services.?

[MENTION=55212]barood4money[/MENTION]
i think that your also right, that we can choose our place...doing it at any time and at any places, making it flexible to us. But i don't think that in forex trading that we can choose our amount or monthly income, because profit is not stable and varies.

Big question is this. Is their an offline trading right now? As far as I know theirs no such thing as offline trading. All trading are done online right now as its fast and very convenient. Its a waste of time thinking of doing some offline trading as theirs an easy way to trade and that is online.

Big question is this. Is their an offline trading right now? As far as I know theirs no such thing as offline trading. All trading are done online right now as its fast and very convenient. Its a waste of time thinking of doing some offline trading as theirs an easy way to trade and that is online.

There are some countries where there is very low exposure of internet or forex knowledge. There are still offline way of trading is used. I agree that online trading is much more fast, secure and reliable. But if there is no option for online trading then what can people do.? They have to use only the option left, that means offline trading.

Yes there are and there are even those that have very little or no knowledge about online Forex trading, so they would rather stick to that which they are aware of.

If you do get a good offline broker then there is nothing wrong with trade with him. you can always make some money that way too. it would not be easier to manage the offline based trading unless you are knowledgable that way. i personally don't think that we can consider offline traders as bad.

If you do get a good offline broker then there is nothing wrong with trade with him. you can always make some money that way too. it would not be easier to manage the offline based trading unless you are knowledgable that way. i personally don't think that we can consider offline traders as bad.

I know offline trading has been on for a very long time and might not be shadowed so easily. I know of some who are currently in it and I doubt if they have been scammed. I think the internet which made online trade go viral has really made some think offline trade has been relegated to the background.

I know offline trading has been on for a very long time and might not be shadowed so easily. I know of some who are currently in it and I doubt if they have been scammed. I think the internet which made online trade go viral has really made some think offline trade has been relegated to the background.

We cannot shadow any old tradition or products easily. You will see there are many people who has money to buy a costly smartphones, but still use old basic phone because they don't know how to use smart phone. It is true that people who don't have any idea about the upgraded technologies or don't want to know, they always sticks with old technologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.