• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online vs Offline trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the reason I always say that though online trade has taken the phase of trading, I still do not think that the offline will easily go. It is the way trading started and no matter how influential the online trade becomes, it can only take the leading stage but not totally eliminate that of offline.

That is the reason I always say that though online trade has taken the phase of trading, I still do not think that the offline will easily go. It is the way trading started and no matter how influential the online trade becomes, it can only take the leading stage but not totally eliminate that of offline.

Yes, but one day it will really eliminate the offline trading as the days passes. Because the age of the people is very limited. So the elder persons who are using offline trading will pass awayone by one. Then there will be a day when nobody will use offline trading. But it is also true that that time people will be introduced with new better technology than online trading.

Online and Offline both methods are something you have to understand for making money. That being said, those who are going to be making money with the forex trading market needs to manage in many ways there as well. that being said, online trading is there as well.

Even when it is believed that the offline form of trading MIGHT be forgotten one day, it doesn't still take out the fact that it has always been the basis for online trading and for now, there is no way one can get those men who have been doing the offline trade away from the business.

Even when it is believed that the offline form of trading MIGHT be forgotten one day, it doesn't still take out the fact that it has always been the basis for online trading and for now, there is no way one can get those men who have been doing the offline trade away from the business.

See, as I said technology upgrades as the time passes. There was a time when there was nothing such as forex trading. Then slowly forex trading was introduced, which was for only rich people. After many years online way of trading has been invented. Which was also used by rich people only. Then it became famous all over the world and everybody started using it. Now there are many people who trades from smartphones. As the day will pass, you will get new things. And in this busiest world, everybody wants to have his or her time.

See, as I said technology upgrades as the time passes. There was a time when there was nothing such as forex trading. Then slowly forex trading was introduced, which was for only rich people. After many years online way of trading has been invented. Which was also used by rich people only. Then it became famous all over the world and everybody started using it. Now there are many people who trades from smartphones. As the day will pass, you will get new things. And in this busiest world, everybody wants to have his or her time.

Well, there is that tendency that sometime in the future, offline trading might just get displaced but it might not be as easy as we think because even as at now that the online trading is making the waves, offline trade is still on with some giving it preference. Old Joe never die you know.

Well, there is that tendency that sometime in the future, offline trading might just get displaced but it might not be as easy as we think because even as at now that the online trading is making the waves, offline trade is still on with some giving it preference. Old Joe never die you know.

Yes thats right. But it is also true that one day everyone will forget to use old things. Do you know anyone who is using pager or samsung R220 as mobile phone still now.? Have you seen using Telegram for contacting someone now.? Ok. You know about Windows 7 or 8. Do you know someone who is using Windows 95 or 98 still.? This is the thing I wanted to explain.

Old jobs never dies but then it will be seldomly used. C'mon, technology has made all things very easy, I see those who are still thinking of the offline trading as those who are yet to be exposed to modern facilities. Furthermore the offline trading will create more rooms for scams.

I think online trading most of the time saves time and money to deal with the broker. because with offline agent for the brokershop are going to be making much more trouble there. I just don't think that such services are any good with the way online trading goes most of the time.

Old jobs never dies but then it will be seldomly used. C'mon, technology has made all things very easy, I see those who are still thinking of the offline trading as those who are yet to be exposed to modern facilities. Furthermore the offline trading will create more rooms for scams.

No doubt about the offline trade making things easier and making trading a more friendly business. I also didn't say the offline trade wouldn't fade out eventually but just as I did say, it might not go down as quick as we think.

No doubt about the offline trade making things easier and making trading a more friendly business. I also didn't say the offline trade wouldn't fade out eventually but just as I did say, it might not go down as quick as we think.

Yes, it is true that it will not fade very quickly. As there are many countries which are still unaware of modern technologies. So the main thing is when all whole world will be addicted to modern technology then only it will possible to fade out totally old technologies.

the online trading is proper and better instead of offline and in online trading everything is in fron of our eyes and either we are doing the trading with proper way or not and offline trading is due to if we have no time to sit on the internet

Yes, it is true that it will not fade very quickly. As there are many countries which are still unaware of modern technologies. So the main thing is when all whole world will be addicted to modern technology then only it will possible to fade out totally old technologies.

Sure, and even in countries where it has gotten to, some others are still very much unaware of it and see it from the angle of; it is mainly for those in the economic management studies. Here, even when there are a lot of representatives of brokers' firms, certain people still think that Online Forex Trading is mainly for some group of people.

As we post now, I can tell you that its down already in the sense that no one really regards it anylonger. The most reason that made in defunct is because of the creation of pamm account because I can easily get an account manage who can trade for me and that one is more transparent.

Sure, and even in countries where it has gotten to, some others are still very much unaware of it and see it from the angle of; it is mainly for those in the economic management studies. Here, even when there are a lot of representatives of brokers' firms, certain people still think that Online Forex Trading is mainly for some group of people.

Yes, it is true. There are many countries where still there nothing like modern technology. There peoples use old systems and things as their daily lifestyle. Because government didn't introduce new technologies to them.

As we post now, I can tell you that its down already in the sense that no one really regards it anylonger. The most reason that made in defunct is because of the creation of pamm account because I can easily get an account manage who can trade for me and that one is more transparent.

It is not down dear. You can create a PAMM account no doubt just because you are knowledgeable in the use of internet and understand what a PAMM account is and how it works. There are a lot of people who are far from that knowledge yet they are Forex traders.

Yes. there are many people who don't know about PAMM account. Even they don't have knowledge about how to use it or what is the purpose of using PAMM account.

It is not down dear. You can create a PAMM account no doubt just because you are knowledgeable in the use of internet and understand what a PAMM account is and how it works. There are a lot of people who are far from that knowledge yet they are Forex traders.

I'm not sure that someone who is that internet illetrate will have that interest in internet business beside such person will be cheated on. Therefore I even hardly see brokers that do offer the phone trading that has to do with calls.

If any computer illiterate person wants to do internet business, then there is full chance of suffering loss. The only way to to trade with forex for such person is the offline trading patterns.

If any computer illiterate person wants to do internet business, then there is full chance of suffering loss. The only way to to trade with forex for such person is the offline trading patterns.

That is just the point that I'm making. There are those who are still into offline trading, not because they don't know that the online trade exists and is making waves but because they know they do not fall within the system and it doesn't take away the interest they have in trading, hence, the more reason it might not easily go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.