• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online vs Offline trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just the point that I'm making. There are those who are still into offline trading, not because they don't know that the online trade exists and is making waves but because they know they do not fall within the system and it doesn't take away the interest they have in trading, hence, the more reason it might not easily go down.

Yes, your point is right. But as the computer literacy will increase then that persons who were using offline pattern may turn around to online system after understanding the advantages of online system.

Yes, your point is right. But as the computer literacy will increase then that persons who were using offline pattern may turn around to online system after understanding the advantages of online system.

Yes, I am not of the opinion that it won't later varnish someday but what I am saying is that at this point, it is very much in use and by many in some location irrespective of how the online trading is being talked about.

Yes, I am not of the opinion that it won't later varnish someday but what I am saying is that at this point, it is very much in use and by many in some location irrespective of how the online trading is being talked about.

Yes. Even in India there are many people who don't have any idea regarding online forex trading. In most of the places people use offline way of trading, as they don't know about online trading.

Even here, a lot of people are still involved in it. Some are even training their children into this form of trading and those children will stil grow to trade in it. So in a long run, it might be pretty didficult to be eliminated completely, even when it is very realistic, it will take time.

Most of the brokers who used to trade in the offline way are now moving towards the online method and that is one good thing because they are going to be getting more traffic and money. and that being said, there are not many poeple who consider that forex brokers are more flexible compared to previous way to earn money.

Which one is the best way to do trading Online or offline?

Thanks,
Stan

Are there really offline form of trading? I think forex trading is basically an online job, which could be done within brokers. I will go for the online trading cause the offline might be someone trading for us.

Offline trading? Never heard of that. I know forex can only be traded online with Internet connection. You can trade from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and done from the comfort of your home.

Offline trading? Never heard of that. I know forex can only be traded online with Internet connection. You can trade from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and done from the comfort of your home.

Offline method of trading is where you call the broker for trading. As there are many places where there is no internet connection. There offline way of trading is used. All the trading is done by phone.

Offline method of trading is where you call the broker for trading. As there are many places where there is no internet connection. There offline way of trading is used. All the trading is done by phone.

See. That's been done way back then when forex trading was still at its dark age, because now I wonder who will still want to call any broker on phone for trading since he can just have all things done by him by having the trading respective software downloaded. The online trading as I usually say is more transparent.

See. That's been done way back then when forex trading was still at its dark age, because now I wonder who will still want to call any broker on phone for trading since he can just have all things done by him by having the trading respective software downloaded. The online trading as I usually say is more transparent.

There are still many peoples who don't now how to use computer or internet. So they trade by offline trading because they don't have any other choice. now it is not possible for everyone to start learning using computer.

There are still many peoples who don't now how to use computer or internet. So they trade by offline trading because they don't have any other choice. now it is not possible for everyone to start learning using computer.

those who dont know how to make use of the internet will however go for the pamm account trading, that way it will be more transparent and easier also I think also that it is of the benefit of those who have not the computer knowledge.

Online trading is going to be much simpler and effective process if we are going to be keeping it for the trading. That being said, there are not many people who want to make money are going to be relying on the same level of the investment. so we have to cosnider both methods.

In my opinion, online trading is still far better than offline trading. Learning consistently is the key word in forex. When you don't know, you will be cutting short your success. You will not make as much profit in offline trading as you would have made if you trade online.

I tink trading forex offline was too many years ago. Now with the advanced technology one would say that everything is possible online. You can now even buy your shirts , shoes and watch online. So trading forex online will attract more and more businessmen as it is more easier for them than other businesses

I tink trading forex offline was too many years ago. Now with the advanced technology one would say that everything is possible online. You can now even buy your shirts , shoes and watch online. So trading forex online will attract more and more businessmen as it is more easier for them than other businesses

It is true that nowadays everything is possible through online. But the question is whether all the people can use online technology.? There are many people who cannot use computer or internet. So what is the option for them.?

But it came before we even started hearing of online trading. It has always been around and will always remain no matter how much it is being relegated. So many are still in it and don't hope in quitting any sooner. I think why it is not heard enough is just the advent of online trading.

But it came before we even started hearing of online trading. It has always been around and will always remain no matter how much it is being relegated. So many are still in it and don't hope in quitting any sooner. I think why it is not heard enough is just the advent of online trading.

Yes, It is true. As online trading is mostly used worldwide, most of the new traders don't know about the offline trading systems. Well, many people don't even know that online trading came after many many years of success of offline business.

It is true that some people are not computer litrate they will need to do it offline that is off the internet such a way that they will need to call the broker or trade with some commercial banks but I see in rarely happens.

It is true that some people are not computer litrate they will need to do it offline that is off the internet such a way that they will need to call the broker or trade with some commercial banks but I see in rarely happens.

It is only gradually becoming rare just because people are kind of transiting from everything offline to an online version of it and most probably, because you are in a country where almost everyone has some relative access to the internet, hence, aware of things of such nature.

Yes, it is true. As we are surrounded by the people who uses advanced technology as daily basis, we are unable to know about the old trends. For that you have to go at such places where there is no touch of modern technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.