• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Newbie should not trade full time

Yes Indeed, a newbie who is starting in the Forex Market can actually make some serious money out of it but it all depends upon how much time a newbie is spending in the market and if he is working hard then he can achieve success.

Yes Indeed, a newbie who is starting in the Forex Market can actually make some serious money out of it but it all depends upon how much time a newbie is spending in the market and if he is working hard then he can achieve success.
Everyone actually not just newbie, i feel that newbie also need chance to feel like what to trade full time even you know maybe they will lose but this is an important lesson for them

Yeah It depends upon the Individual traders how they want to trade the market, not all the newbies but also other traders who are trading the market can trade part time as well as full time, it depends upon their choice as well.

Yeah It depends upon the Individual traders how they want to trade the market, not all the newbies but also other traders who are trading the market can trade part time as well as full time, it depends upon their choice as well.
As for newbie actually they have more choice, since they are new and can do some experiments with full or part time jobs, and i assume that not all newbies have other jobs before, some maybe just graduated from university or unemployment, and if that is the case then full time job is the most suitable for them.

If you are comfortable with your trading, then you can trade full time definitely and if you are not comfortable then you cannot do so, so it all depends upon the particular individual how they want to trade the market.

Lear first and then earn is key for success in this market because there are different dynamics of the FX Market and we need ot cover as much as possible in order to be successful and learning can provide you that.

Newbie can trade anytime and anywhere they want. They can trade full or even part time job, depend on how much money they need. But it is better for newbies to know what they are doing with their job, spending all of your time or mostly for forex means you also get higher chance of making money or losing it, so think it carefully before.

I agree with this that trader who are entering the market, all the newbies can trade the market full time also because there is nothing like that all the newbies only need to trade the market part time or stuff like that.
So it is all depend on the individual willingness and also it is better if those newbies also know the risk of trade as full time forex trader, they must sacrifice more of what they have like time or even their education. After all, it is all about preference isn't it?

I also don't agree with the statement that newbies only need to trade part time and they don't need to trade full time, but a trader who is starting his journey in the market need to trade full time in order to get the feel of the market.
First what is part time and what is full time trading? Because if you read forex trading books theirs no such thing as part time and full time trader. Theirs only a day trader and a long term trader. Does it mean if you are a day trader you are full time trader? If you are long term trader you are a part time trader?

For the start no one is asking you to trade full time or give 24 hours a day to trading but you need to give decent time to the market so that you can make some good profits in the market and make some good money.
Is trading full time to you it to spend 24 hours a day trading? Is spending just one hour mean to you that you are trading part time? In forex trading we don't count how much time we spend online to trade to consider ourselves full time or part time trader. Its all about how long you hold your position. Theirs a day trader and a long term trader. A day trader usually use scalping strategy and a position can last in 5 minutes to few hours. Depends on how its TP target. A long term trader has higher TP target resulting to long holding period.

Now I have 30 trading accounts with about 500 open position in any given time and spend just two hours at most a day online updating my trading positions. Does it make me just part time trader?

I think there is nothing wrong if a newbie trade full time as the more time a trader spend in the market the more he learns, so for learning a trader should spend time in the market.

First of all as I always say theirs no such thing as full time and part time trader. Since we don't earn per hour. We don't get paid per hour. Our earnings is going to be base on our ability to trade and make profit. So its does not matter if we spend an hour a day to do analysis and update our trading positions or spend the whole day trading. Since what is important is we end up in profit.

I guess, you shouldn't trade all your time. You had better strike a balance with other works. And don't listen to such brokers like Teletrade, which says you need to trade all day long to achieve success. It is incorrect.

Sorry, I am not agreeing with you. although , I am a newcomer in this market place, but I am able to trade at any times in my trading platform MXTrade due to having very narrowest trading spread which is very supportive to trade at any currency pair at any times. By getting this competitive low trading low spread, I can use my any trading strategy for making profit in this stage.

Its really not about long term or short term trade. Its about how good we are in basics forex trading. When I was a newbies its took me three months to make profit trading long term. But its took me a year trading scalping to make some profit. So I learn and earn faster in long term trade than in short term trade.

Its really not about long term or short term trade. Its about how good we are in basics forex trading. When I was a newbies its took me three months to make profit trading long term. But its took me a year trading scalping to make some profit. So I learn and earn faster in long term trade than in short term trade.

To do scalping and get maximal profit is also not easy thing to do. I also still try to do scalping in demo account, try to more understand about market and find the right moment to make order.

Nobody wants to trade full time). You had better trade when there is an idea of what is happening in the market.

I agree that you had better choose broker carefully. If you are not look for broker promos, you will have risk to pass over no deposit bonus $500!

Yes, the beginner can't trade all day long. Of course, he can sit in front of screen all day once, but then he think about it and understand that it is not so simple.