• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Newbie should not trade full time

I don't think that there is some sort of rules that beginners should not trade for full time. If a beginner is confident and have that knowledge that how to trade then they can trade for the time they want.

I think nobody should leave his or her main job to learn or trade in Forex. Because there is no guaranty of earning profit. That's a newbie should no trade all the time along. It is better he may trade for some time only to understand the Forex market and then after getting some experience and knowledge he can do it as a part time job.

I think nobody should leave his or her main job to learn or trade in Forex. Because there is no guaranty of earning profit. That's a newbie should no trade all the time along. It is better he may trade for some time only to understand the Forex market and then after getting some experience and knowledge he can do it as a part time job.
Trading full time and in the case of a newbie, learning full time does not mean sacrificing your whole eight hours to trade. Traders rarely trade for that long so a newbie can still trade and retain his job. It doesn't really matter when he does that but the commitment plays a major role.

I'm sure a newbie will not trade full time because he or she is not having the enough knowledge to stay in trade for so much long. When a newbie is new in forex trading, he or she will be losing every time and that is why it is not good to trade in life account for full time.

If i look at the reason behind this all, i also agree that newbie shouldn't do a full time trading, first because they don't have much experience yet, second their emotion usually unstable, the last is i am sure they don't have much time to spend.

Newbies can make consistent income from forex. They’ll suffering losses during learning which make them to have back up fund. The best thing is traders keep doing trading part time and keep focus too in main job. Which give them fix salary. So, when they are get margin call during learning, they can make deposit back which make them able to keep continue practice and trading.

if that trader the newbie have time to trade as full time then he should go ahead and do it but if he sees that its going to affect him then he need to stay back and trade part time trading

Newbies who have main job, they can trade or learn for full time. While if newbies have no other activities, they can fully focus in learning and trading. Though have no capital, they can take advantage from bonus posting fund given by brokers. Basically, no reason to newbies to not take trading or learning full time. As far as they are have time to do that.

Nebie trader can trade full time there is nothing wrong with this if you have that proper skills and knowledge on how to trade then there is no need to argure i think you can as well trade as full time trader and still get your result

if newbie trader have that piece of knowledge and skills then they have to trade full time ,to succeed
if you tade full time then I have to tell you that there is great tendency that you will earn more,
but full time trade is prohibited to those trader who are not willing to learn with effort mostly newbie

Newbies can’t conduct real trading. Has no sufficient knowledge and strategy to enabling them to get good result in trading. So, the best decision is conduct practice. No matter they treat the practice, whether it for full or part time, the most important is, traders able to be improve and enabling them to gain sufficient knowledge to implement the strategy in appropriate way.

You mean real here of the investments and real risks involved. But newbies meant that they are not ready for the real trading yet they have indeed lack of experience and knowledge which still need to acquire and develop. Well, using demo account they can still trade full time just not gaining real profits yet but for practice.

No I think they should trade most of the time as much they can . Much time investing in trading on demo is good for them to understand differnt timings of trading , They will do analysis accordingly.

I think we should do long term trading if we have fast experience of trading. So for getting more experience we should trade short term and with demo account for at least one year.

An average newbie might not have reasons to trade full time because the tendency that he would always lose in Forex is there, hence, the need to avoid spending everytime he's got trading. Also, full time traders are really those who commit more capital to the business and in other for a newbie to be called a full time trader, it means he is committing more capital which is risky.

I don't see any reason why a newbies must not trade full time. I do trade in forex for long time now and one thing I learn is that it does not matter if you are newbies or veteran trader. You need to trade your strategy. If you trade long term then trade long term even if you are a newbies.

This is up to you again,i see there are few newbies that want to make forex as their career and start to trade full time(around 6-9 hours). Maybe what TS concern here that the experience so that is why we can't trade full time as newbie. But i think trade full time is a good chance to getting used with our platform and gain experience there.

A newbie should trade carefully, but i think the more time he spend in the market the more he can learn so if a trader could spend he should spend ample time in the market.

Newbies can trade full time and work professionally. Rely on forex to fulfill living expenses. However, they should knowledgable first before they are decide to work for full time on trading business. But we can treat forex as part time business too. If we are has main job which not enabling us to focus fully on forex business. Possible still to trade part time since market run for full 24 hours.