• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Newbie should not trade full time

trading is a business that is very flexible and the solid is open 24 hours so that we can trade anytime without requiring full time. Indeed, for the newbie increasingly often enter and exit the market will allow us to better understand the trade so well that we will be trading with a maximum

Yes I do agree, we the traders who are particularly newcomers should not trade for all time due to lack of proper trading experience. But they have to pass full time for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is mainly considered the key to success in this volatile trading place.

Practice is necessary to improve trades and practice should be done by low investments and I don't think that any person will plan to be a trader if he or she is not having proper capital as it will make them a fool. Thus considering the fact that the trader is having enough money, I will say that practicing trades will make your trade better.

Yeah, Practice is the key to become successful in Forex Trading, you need to practice a lot to become successful in Forex Trading.

I don't concentrate on full or part time investment here because we have to learn as much as possible and for the newbies when we learn more ,we can develop the skill more.

Yeah, they need to concentrate, on the part time trading and later they could increase the time of spending in Forex, when they have enough confidence.

As a newcomer I took Forex as my part time job, but I like to pass full time in this market place for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is mainly considered the key to success. But practically, we the traders try to make profit without acquiring exact trading knowledge, as a result almost 90% traders are loser from this market place.

Yeah, it is not at all good for the newbie to do full time trading. You need to be do a little Demo first and then you could do trading with small investments.

Yeah, the traders who usually loss in Forex, are those who aren't doing sufficient Demo Practice and just barging into the live trading, it is better for all of us to do a little Demo before entering live trading.

Yeah, the traders who usually loss in Forex, are those who aren't doing sufficient Demo Practice and just barging into the live trading, it is better for all of us to do a little Demo before entering live trading.

Good suggestion but curiosity or greed makes newbies try their hands on live trading. No matter what the reason it is, first investment should be something which a trader can afford to lose.

There is no harm to trade full time for newbies ,i would say instead its better because they can do more practice and can gain more pips profit by achieving the knowledge .

Loss is inevitable, and you need to remember that to gain Profit, you need to first taste the loss, and gain experience through it only than you could become a successful trader.

As a newcomer I took Forex as my part time job, but I like to pass full time in this market place for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is mainly considered the key to success. But practically, we the traders try to make profit without acquiring exact trading knowledge, as a result almost 90% traders are loser from this market place.

Yeah, Newbies cannot just barge into real trading just like that without having a proper knowledge about it. They will just end up losing it all.

Yeah, it is the situation which arises, when ever a newbie deal with Forex Trading, you need to learn that anything new couldn't be learn in a day or week, and specially the Forex Trading, it requires lots of practice to become successful.

One thing we should remember that the more time we can invest the more knowledge we can get and like that we can increase our confidence and self attitude towards the business.