• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Newbie should not trade full time

For them as newbie, better learn and practice using demo account and this is very good for them to learn forex in real market condition but using virtual money, for backtest system and strategy demo account is free of risk
Yeah, Practice makes man perfect and i we wanna become successful in Forex Trading, we need to practice a lot, else we might be just ending up losing it all.

Full time or part time doesnot matter much in the performance because all depends upon the traders ability and the skill and for that they have to practice a lot so that the target can reached

Yes, practice is the key element to become a successful trader. You need lots of practicing before you enter the real world of Forex Trading.

Newbies should be aware of the fact that they should always invest some good and quality time ,the more time and practice we do ,we can improve a lot for sure

Newbies should be aware of the fact that they should always invest some good and quality time ,the more time and practice we do ,we can improve a lot for sure
Very true. A newbie cannot trade full time and expect to live off their earnings. There is too much pressure and stress for good decisions to be made

Nothing matters that we are trading as full time or part time trader because all depends upon the fact that how we are showing our performance .

Though my theory in this matter is just the opposite because as per my knowledge and understanding newbies should trade full time because the more we can invest money ,the quick we can learn the trading .

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newbie’s fall a great difficult situation when trading practically. They need to acquire real trading knowledge for keeping survive in this volatile trading place. So I think they have to full time in this market place to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

No, I don’t this so! I believe, novice traders should invest here long-long session in their beginning stage of demo practicing! Experience is very important parameter here! In addition, there is no shortcut way of success! I practiced my demo for 10 months (minimum 8 hours in a day), yes I didn’t use back-tester in my demo!

I don’t think so! Because I seem, new traders need to spend here long-long sessions to learn trading principles of Forex! When I was a new trader than I spent here more than 12 hours in a day, now I spend here overall 8 hours!

It is not necessary that you spend that much only, to achieve success, you could spend less time, but consistently to learn it. Discipline is required to learn about the Forex Trading.

I think the bus for a full time must have a special time to do so, and in the study we should always observe price movement to add to the experience that we can make teachers in learning forex trading

If a newbie is young and does not have a job then he can spend lots of time in forex. I have seen students saying that "I can spend a lot time in front of charts because I have lots of free time". But the thing is one should be able to take something from the market while doing so.

Yeah, and also they are not advised to, if they do the full time trading, then they would be just wasting their time and money as without improper knowledge and experience and skills, you cannot survive in Forex.

Yeah, and also they are not advised to, if they do the full time trading, then they would be just wasting their time and money as without improper knowledge and experience and skills, you cannot survive in Forex.

Maybe; I think if new traders invest more time on learn then it would be useful; new traders should focus on learning rather than the earring.