• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Newbie should not trade full time

Yes I took forex trading as full time job. I am glad to hear that you are making money from trading. It's a great feeling to be able to make money by trading.

I completely agree. Trading is risky and you are likely to lose money if you haven’t practised enough. Besides that, getting consistent at trading is a slow process. You have to regularly learn from your trades, and there will be times when you will lose money. If you decide to trade full-time, without a job, it can become frustrating because of the downs. The best approach is to have a steady source of income and trade part-time and develop consistency. Once that consistency is there, you can think about trading full-time.

Although trading full-time comes with a lot of perks, new traders should never trade full-time because forex can be a highly risky market if you don’t have the trading skills and good risk management. Also, the initial months of a trader are full of learnings and traders learn to develop consistency. If you directly decide to trade, it can become stressful to cope with the ups and downs of the journey. The best way is to begin trading part-time and go full-time once you develop consistency.

For most people, it is a dream to make forex trading a full-time career. If you are also one of those people, then, first of all, you should focus on learning more and more about this market. It is not a good idea to start trading forex full-time before gaining proper knowledge and experience. When you do so, you are obviously going to lose money in trading. So the best way to enter in forex is by trading part-time with your full-time job.

I think it’s a great thought. While forex trading can be a good full-time career, you must not make your decisions solely on the basis of this. You must know at what level you stand in the market. There is no harm in starting as a part-time trader and then moving to full-time trading.

As risky as it sounds, I think newbie can start with small funds and see if they can trade with such psychology in mindset and see where it takes them to be. If it turned out to be difficult for them to compete, then they should try demo trading for sometimes.

As risky as it sounds, I think newbie can start with small funds and see if they can trade with such psychology in mindset and see where it takes them to be. If it turned out to be difficult for them to compete, then they should try demo trading for sometimes.
You made a totally valid point. I too think that if a new trader isn’t confident enough and doesn't want to lose money, demo trading may be the best option to gain experience. Also, a beginner should not invest too much, either it is time or money. Part time trading with a small amount should be more than enough.

Forex trading isn’t something that you can directly start full-time. You need to understand the market, develop trading skills, and trade part-time for a couple of months, and then consider full-time trading. Since the market is risky and volatile, traders should allocate time to understand the market well.

Beginner should incorprate the forex industry and learn how they work in trading before they start with an actual trading.

Forex is a good source to earn profit rapidly , its true but need some most inevitable part of trading ? do you know all of them ?

You made a totally valid point. I too think that if a new trader isn’t confident enough and doesn't want to lose money, demo trading may be the best option to gain experience. Also, a beginner should not invest too much, either it is time or money. Part time trading with a small amount should be more than enough.
Exactly. It is okay to put in some small funds to see how it turn out to be for your live trading, since this spectrum is quite different as compared to demo trading.