• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

low profit is better than a high profit

but sometimes it is hard to control our greed that we want big profit than just small profit. because we can't wait to experience big profit. but then if you are experienced trader you would know that it is very important to manage the risk. that it is good to have small profit than a big one if that would lessen your risk a lot specially if you are not yet a very experienced trader.

Thats true at times we find difficulties on puting our greed under check but the optimal wau of which I know we can do that so as to have the small profits instead of going for the big on is tinhave a trading plan and sticking to it. that way we will be able to maintian the little profits trades after trade.

Steady profit is better than throwing all your money in and get high profit and then lose it all at the next high trades so money management will play a big factor in your trades. You have to control your losses and make steady profit daily rather than high profit and high loss. I guess I rather go steady on it. I'm afraid of high capital and high risk so I will have to use modest amount of capital and modest leverage to minimize my risks.

You will have better if you able to have consistent profits but I doubt it. While, this depends on your accepted risk if you want high risk or low risk in trading so, you will expect to have high profit and low profit which is directly related to our risk at stake.

Well, it depends on individual difference and the way we would want it because when we are a scalper trader then we will have to consider having the profit coming in little by little but when we will ant it to be huge or enormous then we will need to be have to be a full time time trader.

Who said so low profit is not better high profit.
The case is just that we should try and moderate with our earning so that greed will never come to us here as well and make us lost the little that we already made and have margine call

I believe that profits are depended on markets. But that doesn't mean that high profit is not better. Every people involved at forex trading to earn money only. So what is the problem in earning high profits.?

The success in forex trading is directly related to consistency in making profits. A trader should be adept in closing loss making trades while riding on profits. Also, risk to reward ratio should be calculated before entering into a trade and as long as there is a ratio of 1:2 in favor of the trade, buy/sell can be done. A strict trailing stop loss is preferred and if there is even an iota of change in pattern, the trader should close the position, book the profit, however small it may be, and then look for new opportunities.

I believe that profits are depended on markets. But that doesn't mean that high profit is not better. Every people involved at forex trading to earn money only. So what is the problem in earning high profits.?
Yes, profits are dependent on market and also dependent on the trader's skills. Some traders might just be very skillful in setting their TP accurately and make more profits than another who has the same capital and trading at same time and rate as well.

Yes, every trader want to earn a huge amount of profit even if they have no proper knowledge and enough skill in Forex trading business. I think everybody should want a rational amount of profit according to his ability and capital money. Many trader failed in Forex because of this type of tendency.

Actually, this depends on our trading goals if we wanted to have small profits or high because when we have low profit target we will have low risk in trading while high risks when we have huge profits target. There's nothing better in having low or high profits but it's how become profitable regardless of the gains we had.

Profit is profit no matter how you put it. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account than in real account to make sure we have good trading skills if we going to trade in forex. For me this is the best way to make some profit in forex trading.

If you can attain high profit and do not lose then its even better but how many people can do that without risking losing too much right. High profit is ideal but it also equate with high losses as well. Forex is a double edge sword. Losing little and gaining modestly is appropriate for a newbie. I think if you got tons of money to throw away then you can aim for high profit and do not care for high loss but we're no slim Buffett.

Well, the traders will have decision if they will be satisfied with the profits they've got but of course, it will be also if they will have better profits not only low profits but because of the risk in trading that's why they don't want to have more profits to avoid huge risks or quick losses.

Profit is profit so its does not matter if its small or big profit. What make big profit is our strategy and of course the volatility of the pair that we are trading. I do believe we can handle our account in here once we know how to handle our account in here.

Well, if we consider trading safely, then one would say that it is far much better to stick with little profits since it comes with lower risk. Not trading with a higher lot size or that which does not match your capital all in a bid to make more profit will only end up dipping in our trading capital.

i think you are talking here about low profits if we trade with low risky better than big profits if we trade with high risky yes of course it is but if we trade with low risky we needs big capital like trading with long term we must have no less than 1000$ in our account to be sure that we can make good monthly or a quarter of year profits

Always better to get high profit actually. But it require traders to risking big lot size in trading. For traders who have small capital, such decisions would be dangerous. Because if loss, traders can losing high. But taking big lot size doesn’t matter if traders have high capital in trading account.

Always better to get high profit actually. But it require traders to risking big lot size in trading. For traders who have small capital, such decisions would be dangerous. Because if loss, traders can losing high. But taking big lot size doesn’t matter if traders have high capital in trading account.

If the strategy is really good then there is no harm in taking a larger lot size even with low capital. However, we need to make sure that short-term corrections do not result in margin calls. This is where traders fail when they opt for high leverage. Even if our assessment regarding the primary trend is right still minute counter-trend movements can create havoc. To avoid such a scenario it is always better not to use more than 1/3rd of capital per trade, irrespective of the size of an account. This protects us from capital erosion and unwanted stress.

High profit is better than low profit. But before the trader will be able to go for high profit, he or she will know how to trade and how to manage risk. The reason why people are trading in here in forex is that they can be able to make high profit and not low profit. Me, I prefer high profit.