• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

low profit is better than a high profit

It's not like, you can still do the same in short term strategy to have huge profits. Why many traders think that when you have aim for high profits you will always fall for long term trading. You can do this in doing scalping or short term trading and apply to have high risks here to have high profits, meant that you have set higher lot size or volume as the common.

For me shor term trading still has some risk, even people trying to do scalping, it still give them something that they don't want to have like risk, but that is not an obstacle to make poeple trying this way, so for me low profit or high profit , it doesn't even matter what kind of profit do you want, but how big the risk you need to bear later.

Many trader accept low profit and it is good accept low profits instead of losing the money. Low profits are less risky while high profits risk factor is also high.

I really don't see the logic why low profit is better than high profit. Of course the higher the profit the better. That's why we are in forex trading in the first place so that we can earn good amount of money. I do hope to see myself earning good and earning well in forex trading for a good stable income.

Perhaps, they are pertaining to the risks involved here. That when they have low profits they will not have much tense or say high emotions involved and that will affect our trading. That they will not lose much and will not have lose their confidence in trading. Meaning, there will be not much effect in ourselves overall.

People do mistake when they do not accept low profits. They just want a magical income from forex .They are low in patience. I always accept small profits it is better than wait a lot of time for big profits. I can collect a huge amount from small victories too.

Well, I don't see it's a mistake but it's a choice. But then, traders will eventually have from low profits to aim higher profits because, everybody wanted to have success and high profits or to have earn more money since, this is our main goal in Forex trading. Though, low profit can still mean some profits.

I think that it is a never ending discussion and the bottom line of this discussion is that, we should never become greedy waiting for higher and higher profit or else we might end up with a loss. It's better to close your trade sometimes with a smaller profit rather than waiting or higher profits.

It is true! Many traders when come into this market expect to earn thousands dollar a month but only invest some hundreds dollar. That misleading thought makes them more and more worse and find no ways to survive in long-term.

If we want to have long survivability of the trading then, we should have take low risks with the low profits. Then, we will have also high margin that can't easily reach of the margin call. Furthermore, the trading capital should decent to have long term trading.

Newbies should start with low profit goals , forex trading has tentative risks and unless you know every thing about price action and related pair movement , investing higher is not suitable there. learning money and risk management ideas and technical and fundamental analysis is so Important . so we need to learn and pratice in initial times until we don't have enough skills to control situations of losses.

basically all traders want a high prefit of every trade they do but all should be based on the ability itui we have and also the capital that we use for trading because those two things are very influential with the profit we will get and according I have a low daily profit target that would be better than having a high daily profit targets, due to the low profit likely we can get it on a daily basis but not necessarily high preofit we can get on every day, if we can get lower profit on every trade we do of course benefit is the longer will be high

There is no bad thing for one to set an expection of high profits provided that the one in question has all that it takes for the expection to be met. With a good trading skills and knowledge and added with sufficient capital there could be an end of high profitss.

It doesn't matter if that is low or high, low profit is good while high profit is good too, so it is depend on the trader, before i was scalpers and prefer more low profit but in intense amount rather than big profit but only one order per week or even a month.

if we are speaking about profit than for me high profit is alway better than low profit... if we speaking about safety of trading than low risk trading always better than high risk trading... the most important task to do is how to achieve the profit with safest way, it can be achieve with good money management system while trading

i mostly choose high profit rather than earning pow profit, high profit does not mean that we can only achieve it by high risk trading, high profit may gain can gain by using low risk and keep the profit as added capital until the capital grow higher and make possible more earning profit but still using same system low risk trading

i din' t want to limit my earning opportunity, all i have to do is keeping trading in low risk and manage my balance grow steadily, i do targeting high profit as much as i can but doing it in safe way using low risk management trading

Everyone would always have the dream of earning a higher profit but should not forget the risks inherent in it. Just as it is the case with most of the things we do in life, when we aim higher we work harder and in Forex, when you dream bigger, you risk higher. When you are trading and being overly cautious by employing the means of minimizing risks like the stop loss, then you are bound to earn low profit and vice versa.

Low profit does not mean you are taking less risk. In forex trading its about taking minimum loss compare to taking maximum profit and not the other way around. For example I can get SL at 50 pips while I do get TP at 150 pips. I do hope that in the long run I can get more TP than SL also.

In forex everything will be risky as long as we can make a good profit from it, and i am sure that many traders here will prefer high profit here even it means higher risk, because since the start this business is a high risk business so i think it is better for traders to choose high profit, but i think they can minimize the risk with higher profit as long as they set TP and SL in the right amount.

but sometimes it is hard to control our greed that we want big profit than just small profit. because we can't wait to experience big profit. but then if you are experienced trader you would know that it is very important to manage the risk. that it is good to have small profit than a big one if that would lessen your risk a lot specially if you are not yet a very experienced trader.