• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

low profit is better than a high profit

basically all traders want a high prefit of every trade they do but all should be based on the ability itui we have and also the capital that we use for trading because those two things are very influential with the profit we will get and according I have a low daily profit target that would be better than having a high daily profit targets, due to the low profit likely we can get it on a daily basis but not necessarily high preofit we can get on every day, if we can get lower profit on every trade we do of course benefit is the longer will be high

Setting,a trading goal daily is a good idea and we really need to set it according to what we have which is our capital that will determine if we will achieve our goals or not,though most traders does mistake when they are having a low capital and aiming so high so thats why,we needs to set goal according to our capital.

still, high profit is better than low profit. but maybe that the thread starter mean is we need to keep our logical and expectation remain in balance and not become greedy psychologically. if only have small amount capital, not reasonable if expect to get high profit in a day and if know potential average movement range only 50 point per day for example, not reasonable if force to chasing higher profit pips target.

i think some people says this is batter because he accept low profit because he says low profit in low loss and high profit in high loss and his opposite some people don"t agree about this.thanks

Well I dont think that its true for us to conclude that high profit is not better than the low profit who said so for me in as much as I know I think that forex trading is a risky business so we need good skills to make some high profit.

I would say that consistent profit is always better than the high profit. I don't know if it was possible for the people to consider how that things are going most of the time. I think you cna see how the high profit is something that you need to understand isn't going to be that consistent there for sure. It takes time and effort for sure as we speak.

Low profit is better than high profit, because when i wish to high profit tothe tread . then i could be waiting for high profit.in this time the tread can be come to lose.so low profit or small profit is more acceptable than high profit.

high profit in pips could be achieved if traders apply long term trading style. while for short term trader or day trader, chasing high pips profit is a waste since there is limitation in volatility everyday. to set reasonable target, short term and day trader should know the daily average range movement in a pair.

basically all traders want a high prefit of every trade they do but all should be based on the ability itui we have and also the capital that we use for trading because those two things are very influential with the profit we will get and according I have a low daily profit target that would be better than having a high daily profit targets, due to the low profit likely we can get it on a daily basis but not necessarily high preofit we can get on every day, if we can get lower profit on every trade we do of course benefit is the longer will be high

You are right Money management and risk control is extremely important in Forex. A trader should have reasonable expectations in Forex and always consider the safety of his capital with top priority. He should avoid trading high risk to multiply his capital in a short time. This usually results in the erosion of his capital. Greedy people cannot survive in Forex for a long time.

It is little bit true low profit is batter then high profit.Because I think if you want you make high profit then you may be lessor.

That is we wanted to have low risks in general. We wanted to not take high risks and contented with the small profits from our trading. But actually, if we want to be serious in Forex business we will take higher risks and to have more chance of making good profits. So, in the future, my plan is to increase my profits target.

course with low profit we can get a consistent basis then we can make a sizable profit if we calculate benefits for a period of a month and it trentunya will make a good profit and we can maintain our trade until the long term and low profit better than we had to get a big advantage now but in the next trade we just get a loss greater than the benefits we get at this time

Dear mate i agree with you that low profit is proportional to low risk. I always suggist newbies to open a low volume lot in order to minimize the risk factor in trading and to gain more and more profit for a long time i always suggest newbies to do practice on demo account upto 4 months to be experienced trader.

First of all, I do not agree with the statement "low profit is better than a high profit." Logically, people will want higher profits, but I do agree that when people set their target profits unrealistically high, that could make them lose money. So the issue here is not whether low profit is better than high profit, the issue here is people being greedy and risking more than they ought to for higher profit.

by applying a low profit on forex trading course this will reduce the risk of loss that will be suffered by the trader, and this I think is quite good because of high profits in trading is only suitable to be obtained for traders who have excellent skills in the trade and have a very large amount of capital, hopefully my statement is not wrong

In forex, everyone hoping profit but it’s deepen on forex strategies, which forex strategies you are using. According to me, Profit is profit no low or high because some time I am winner or some time loser. When I taking risk here I hope only profit it’s not required high or low.

High profit is better than low profit, why? because high profit means more money for us, since we trade in forex then we must know that forex is a high risk online business which means every action we take here will be risky and even more riskier if we don't know how to manage it, so low profit and high profit in forex actually have the same risk.

Well, this can be same situation as per say of the profits. Because, if have aim for high profits in short period of time and in comparison of low profits but for long term. I think we will understand that it can be same or no difference in the profits. If we have here the risks still, it will be the choices because, not all of us will have same thinking of the risks or willing to risk.

Actually for getting high profits we need to trade for long positions so for that we need to spend lots of time with forex and as a result you will get huge profits . but since i am student and i have to manage my studies i will be trading in short positions and take only less profits and i am happy with it . So in my opinion low profits are quite good .