• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

low profit is better than a high profit

Now, if you consider the risks that are involved in it, you would rather go for a low risk trade. One of the good rules that govern Forex and trading in it is that even if you don't gain, at least do not lose much. To this effect, instead of aiming for a high profit and risking you account the more, it is better you go for a low one.

The higher the profit we want to get the higher is also the risk that occurs in forex trading and therefore we need to be able to measure the extent of our ability so that we will be able to take risks in accordance with our capabilities so that we get the profit instead of loss

starlite

Broker Representative
High profits look good to achieve but they had high risk in their nature. I try to get low profits on regular basis. It is good than loosing in highly risky situation . I can make small profits easily so am contented on it.

High profits look good to achieve but they had high risk in their nature. I try to get low profits on regular basis. It is good than loosing in highly risky situation . I can make small profits easily so am contented on it.

This is a good approach in my opinion. Positive return is better then negative return. Earn slow but make sure you are earning.

Low or high ,any kind of profit is good for traders because our main aim is to earn pips profit ,just we have to focus on making profit at any cost but when we want to make high profit ,we have to take high risk so everything depends upon the understanding and experience .

Profit is good whether its low or high but the concentration should be on whether you are making consistent profit or not, which is more important.

Low or high ,any kind of profit is good for traders because our main aim is to earn pips profit ,just we have to focus on making profit at any cost but when we want to make high profit ,we have to take high risk so everything depends upon the understanding and experience .

This is not entirely true. There are few (notice few) people who has good strategy which lets them take low risk and high return. I am not among them so can't tell more than this but have seen few.

To make high profit with lower risk ,we have to be experienced and highly skillful ,its not so easy job that a new trader will come and execute such kind of performance ,exceptional examples always exists but we have to focus on general issues .

To make high profit with lower risk ,we have to be experienced and highly skillful ,its not so easy job that a new trader will come and execute such kind of performance ,exceptional examples always exists but we have to focus on general issues .

Well said. There are some geniuses in every field and they can do things which normal traders can't do. Somewhere I heard the quote:

A genious can solve a problem from A to D. But for a normal person to solve problem D, he has to go through B & C.

I love to see profit and don't mind if that is low or high because when we are in profit zone ,we are happy and the loss can make us mentally very much weak and our performance can deteriorate .

Traders have to concentrate on profit making and should not think about low or high because that depends upon the trading market and the trend how we can make proper money pips as per the situation.

I love profit and for that never mind when it comes in any way to me ,just i should be careful about the loss factor actually and should trade with proper care .

Even though, we the traders try to get high profit every time, but that’s not possible at all in this volatile trading place. So sometimes we have to depend on low profit. Actually how much profit we will get from here, its depend on our trading balance with experience , if you are a scalper , you have to depend on low profit at all times due to your small balance you have.

Traders should always concentrate on the profit percentage and for that they should not care about the high or low percentage ,instead they should be very much positive here .

The art of making the proper profit in a consistent manner is the main aim in this field and for that traders have to be very much cautious about the consistency rather then profit

In my opinion, small but consistent profits can make a significant improvement in our earning graph so it is good to get regular amounts than waiting for one single jackpot.

Traders have to understand that profit is profit and for that they have to be very much aware for the each and every pips and for that the proper seriousness have to be maintained .

Each and every traders have to be positive about the trading business and thus they should know the trick how to be with the market trend so that the target can be achieved with ease.

Yes i am really agree with you that low profit is better than high profit. We see the tendency of taking huge risk among some traders. Sometimes they make huge profit but most of the time it is the main cause of being failure. So balance crash is normal matter here. In this sense we can say that low profit is better than high profit.