• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

low profit is better than a high profit

If we talk about short time trading, it may be so. Trading long-term, but with no profit is strange, as for me :)
Though, my trading style is conservative and I prefer to trade calmly, with less losses

Yes I think good if any trader able generated small profit but consistently it will increasing money day by day gradually, but indeed not easy to maintain performance to always making profit

It usually happens when a good trade also went bad but the point is that forex trading is purely trading business and profits and loss are both part of the business, so no need to worry about if any bad thing happens. Instead we should let go of it but better learn from the mistakes and should not repeating it in future.

I better say that we need to work a lot before starting trading live as forex is a very professional market which does not spare any of the trader's mistake.

Yes we need regular profit than sudden profit. Professional traders profit from Forex on regular basis. So we need to have experience as well as knowledge while trading with Forex. We also should have good trading strategy which is really helpful for a trader. And for this we have to hardwork with Forex we have to develop our trading style step by step. So in a word I want to say that low profit is better than high profit.

Last edited:
A good trading strategy is building up a right and appropriate approach that enables any trader to foresee the risks associated with the investments and allow the traders to manage these associated risks accordingly.

In my opinion, small but consistent profits can make a significant improvement in our earning graph so it is good to get regular amounts than waiting for one single jackpot.

I totally agree with you. And from your writing it sounds like you are a very smart person and look through the bigger picture.

Each and every trader have to be very much serious about the fact that their trading orders should be in positive and for that they should try for the profit mainly in any form and like that they can handle the risk well

Many comes to trade forex just because of the desire to get rich over the night but on the contrary it is not possible, we all have to undergo through a specific process in order to become rich. SO whatever the profits we better stick with the system and try minimizing our losses.

Basically, low consistent profit is much better than sudden huge profit! But if you can make consistently huge amount of money that would be awesome! Traders need to understand their own trading strength first, and they expect their outcome according to their strength! Right now my monthly outcome is 20% and I am happy on it!

Consistency is the key point here! If you can repeat your low profit, then end of the month it will be enough for you! Be logical here, don’t expect any impractical result! You may select your daily and monthly targets based on your live performances!

Trying to save consistency on Forex is the same thing as trying to rely on something absolutely unreliable... The market can't behave predictably all the time. Even professionals are not so much consistent to say about it

yes its right that traders have to look after the long term profit percentage and for that small amount of profit also is very good and effective so that one can extend their career in longer run.

I believe in earning small profits but they should be on consistent basis as small consistent improvement in earning graph brings a lot of motivation.

Consistent low profit is much better option than sudden huge profit! Actually, professional Forex traders are very logical here, they expect TP according to the market context! They don’t want to make here 100% profit per trade position! Besides, greedy traders always want to make here unlimited money in every trade position!

No doubt about this, even if you can make 10% profit but consistently that means, end of the year your yearly profit will be around 120%! Not a bad yearly return! By the way, only greedy Forex traders are interested on big profits!

Big or small, i only think that at the end of every day the calculations overall should be in profit and that's what many traders do every day by taking risks in this forex trading industry.

If you are making high profit regularly, then no problem actually! But, if you are irregular and trying to make huge profit without logic, then you need to change your plan! For new traders small profit is much useful, they have to understand first their own strength.

It does not matter whether you make low profit or high profit. You simply should be consistent in making benefit. In the event that you can make steady benefit each month, your cash will increment compoundedly. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you set implausible objective for consistently or consistently what a large portion of the traders do, you will be wound up losing your well deserved cash.

Basically, consistency is the key here! That means, consistent low profit is always preferable than the sudden high profit! So, if you can make only 2% profit but consistently, then end of the year your point ratio will around 24%, not a bad percentage!