• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Long term trade for newbie

Long term trade is more ideal for newbie as its less risky and its more profitable. You can control it better as a newbie than scalping. You can trade for a day or two days or a week or a month. The long term strategy is more suitable for newbie and more profitable. You will enter at a very low price and then wait for the profit to mature at a later time and then sell it. You could be making real profit in a day. You can buy around 6am and then sell by 2pm and there will be some profit there. Its better than scalping since its way too risky and way to unpredictable and hard to control for a newbie, so you can give it a try as a newbie. Prices naturally increase during the open market so you will be making profit. What do you think?

Yes, long term trading is most ideal for a new trader as he averts the chances of losing having to spread the span. The major problem they face here is the impatient to wait as some will think they will have to wait for eternity for the price to come up again before they could sell.

I think we should have a day job so we don't sit there and wait on our profit so then it will work out easier as a trader. I work and then trade on the side so I will not have to be checking the price all the time and its best this way so we can earn profit in the long term and more stable and less loss. I mean, there are more earning opp for us on long term trading then short term. It looks easy to scalp but the market could turn against you any second as you blink an eye and then you have to take a loss or less profit so its kind of fearful for newbie but we must be patience in forex.

There is this way I think will help new traders a lot. You work as well as trade, or better still learn trading. Carve out some percentage of your income no matter how little it is, to take of your future trading capital. At your spare time, you learn little from posting in forums while you still earn some few cents which gradually compounds. Thereafter, you can transfer it to your trading account. You will be surprised that in a longer run, the newbie would have raised some good trading capital.

Long term trade is more ideal for newbie as its less risky and its more profitable. You can control it better as a newbie than scalping. You can trade for a day or two days or a week or a month. The long term strategy is more suitable for newbie and more profitable. You will enter at a very low price and then wait for the profit to mature at a later time and then sell it. You could be making real profit in a day. You can buy around 6am and then sell by 2pm and there will be some profit there. Its better than scalping since its way too risky and way to unpredictable and hard to control for a newbie, so you can give it a try as a newbie. Prices naturally increase during the open market so you will be making profit. What do you think?

are you sure that long term trading is more ideal for newbie and less risky? for me that is not true, how about if you open position today in EUR/USD at 1.3900 and you hold your position for one week and the price is turn to 1.2000 . the less risk trading is the trading that have low target of pips and also the trading that have an accurate prediction and always set SL and TP when they trade. So it doesn't matter long term or short term.

are you sure that long term trading is more ideal for newbie and less risky? for me that is not true, how about if you open position today in EUR/USD at 1.3900 and you hold your position for one week and the price is turn to 1.2000 . the less risk trading is the trading that have low target of pips and also the trading that have an accurate prediction and always set SL and TP when they trade. So it doesn't matter long term or short term.
No, you don't sell it when it turn lower. You hold it for a couple of days and it will bounce back and forth but will eventually go bullish during market hours and you can sell it at any point for profit. Ideally, you can hold it for one day and make more pips per profit, like 80 versus just 20 in a scalping but you sell it when you can profit and you don't hold it and sell it when it lower. When its lower, you should have sold it before it got to that point or just absorb the bouncing if you have enough equity and sell it later at a higher price.

No, you don't sell it when it turn lower. You hold it for a couple of days and it will bounce back and forth but will eventually go bullish during market hours and you can sell it at any point for profit. Ideally, you can hold it for one day and make more pips per profit, like 80 versus just 20 in a scalping but you sell it when you can profit and you don't hold it and sell it when it lower. When its lower, you should have sold it before it got to that point or just absorb the bouncing if you have enough equity and sell it later at a higher price.

But there is rollover here that we must think about it first, long term trade is okay for anyone as long as they know what is the cost, it is same like scalping. so i advise to all newbie to choose which kind of trading that they want first, if they want more profit by hold position the it is long term trade, but if they don't have much time to trade then choose scalping.So my conclusion that long term is fine for newbie.

Although, they should take care as well with the trading capital. They don't only plan to have long term but this should suits their investments and for long term trading it's important that you have huge capital to survive with the market volatility. I also don't see problem for the novice traders to take long term or short term at all as long as they know of their trading strategy.

It will be over burden for a newbie to start with long term trading and that will need more capital as well and most of the newbies are invariably coming in with from 100 dollars down. I think they should first start with the short term and with minimum lot size as well.

They can use micro account to practice long term trade so they will know what its like. I mean also day trading is also not so bad since trading for a couple of hours can lead to more profit than half an hour since the pips movement is so much more. I think short term is good too but its way too risky for newbie and they should learn how to do it before they do it or else they can lose just as quick as they gain.

They can use micro account to practice long term trade so they will know what its like. I mean also day trading is also not so bad since trading for a couple of hours can lead to more profit than half an hour since the pips movement is so much more. I think short term is good too but its way too risky for newbie and they should learn how to do it before they do it or else they can lose just as quick as they gain.
Therefore I suggest to newbie do not expect to get a lot of profit, let alone a newbie who do long term trading with a greater SL in order to hold their positions longer,for me the best option for long term trading only for trader that gain more experience in forex like medocre trader or expert trader

Therefore I suggest to newbie do not expect to get a lot of profit, let alone a newbie who do long term trading with a greater SL in order to hold their positions longer,for me the best option for long term trading only for trader that gain more experience in forex like medocre trader or expert trader
Although its hard to do long term as well but newbie can be sure to get some sort of profit rather than walk out with nothing. They can expect something in one or two days of trading but I guess that will also requires the ability to be patience and understand that they will get profit in the long term. I don't know if newbie can comprehend that far but they might be able to. However, if they work hard at it and use modest lot sizes they can trade long term just to gain experiences.

Long term trading does not suit to new traders because it required certain experience to trade in market .after trading of many months a traders can gues good move for long term trading. as a newbie he can just gets earning by chance with this trading style. new traders should do trading on daily basis having small targets.

I think it can be hard but once they know how to long term can be more profitable or at least intra-day. I mean gaining like 100 pips is surely better than ten pips. Now, in scalping, you might just be able to get like 10 pips but in intra-day, you can get at least 80 pips easily in some good trends on good pairs on good days. So, your chances are better plus lower risks of erratic scalping.

Just as you have rightfully stated. A newbie who keeps a floating position for long should be having in mind that the longer the position, the wider the SL and this this thing I'd what they need to manage. May be a newbie can try short term but will not be on m5 or m15 time frame.

I think it can be hard but once they know how to long term can be more profitable or at least intra-day. I mean gaining like 100 pips is surely better than ten pips. Now, in scalping, you might just be able to get like 10 pips but in intra-day, you can get at least 80 pips easily in some good trends on good pairs on good days. So, your chances are better plus lower risks of erratic scalping.
Intraday? Scalp is Intraday trading, long term trading is good enough but you must be cautious with the news, because it affected the market so great, so for newbie they should note when there are high news impact, because it could give a big setback for you who prefer swing or weekly trading

Long term yields huge profits. However, the main draw back is that a trader needs huge capital to take long-term positions. This is because, entry & stop loss price would be normally far away from each other. To avoid margin calls arising out of volatility huge capital needs to be invested. Thus, long-term trading is very much feasible only to those traders who have large capital. Other than this issue, long-term trading is considered to be one of the best ways to trade any financial market as there will be very little stress on a trader.

Since long term approach require traders to follow the trend only. Its more simple than traders take short term approach and deal with fast volatility changes. Moreover, in long term trading, traders just risking small margin per trade. It safer and single loss won’t create high capital decrease impact.

Since long term approach require traders to follow the trend only. Its more simple than traders take short term approach and deal with fast volatility changes. Moreover, in long term trading, traders just risking small margin per trade. It safer and single loss won’t create high capital decrease impact.
That is not really true, because you also need to hold position for more than one day and you must set stop loss or never set any stop loss, it is just like hold your floating minus position if the pair price's is down for a while.

Require fast response and ability to keep adapt with fast market changes in small time frame, If traders apply scalping method. Traders experience will be point out whether they are able to end up with succeed or fail in implementing scalping strategy. For newbies who have lack knowledge, better to use long term trading style which technically, easier. Because newbies task is determine the trend and riding it.