• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Long term trade for newbie

I feel long term trading is best for a newbie, it allows him hold position for a longer period of time which kills the chances of taking sharp decision that is inherent in scalping. Scalping on the other hand requires that the trader have a smarter approach to dictate the different sharp movements.

For me personally I will advice the newbie trader to start forex with long term rather than trading short term will ensure that you gain much experience and do your trade with calm mind for maximum profit

Yes you're right. I think daily platform will be better for a newbie. Scalping is a risky path to follow for a newbie. But just that many newbies are impatient

That is really true the forex trader need to do forex trading as long term business its the best business which can done thou short term trading is also very good but I chose short term and long term which I see as the best for the newbie

Long term is a big no for newbie, maybe yeah you will hold your position for long time but forex has so many surprises, also holoding your posotion onger means that you can loss more of your capital and also the chance to reach MC also bigger in only one position.

Well, losing more in a longer term would depend on the trader and the SL he set but at the same time, short term trading wouldn't favor the newbie any better because trading Forex in short term has its own risk of the newbie finding it difficult to analyze in a short time frame or with the market volatility.

Whether it is long term, mid term, short term or scalping, there are always risk of facing loss if you don't have the market report. So the main factor for the newbie is to gain knowledge about the market before deciding to invest.

Long term trading for newbie is too risky, the bigger loss we can attain rather than make profit. Many people may think that long term is the solution for all, but it is not. Long term trading requires more attention and also skills in order to create a bigger profit that compensate our long term type trading.

if dont have enough time daily, you can go trading long term, as most of the trades are profitable in the long term, you can see pair which as negative trend in the short term but when its long term path is seen its in a positive trend.

yes. long term will be better when you start. because it can help you get profit. when you have enough knowledge and experience you can trade with short term

In my experience I do earn more if I trade long term than short term strategy. Long term make my account more stable. Although the profit is less compare to short term its more stable. I can earn just 5 to 10% profit each month if I trade long term while I can double my money and even earn more if I trade short term.

i think it depends on the trader how he can manage the trade long term or short term. Some ytrader prefer long term and mange it well.But it is all about your style and system you use.

That's true. Its going to depends on what strategy we are comfortable. its just happen that I'm losing if I do scalping and I'm making profit if I do hedging. But some don't like hedging and others do like scalping as they earn good money.

Even at that, in my own candid opinion. o think that newbies tend to fair well in long term positions. They seem to understand the market more and adapt to it when they have floating positions over some days than when they try to scalp. Some only end up losing so much of their capital within a very short time.

If a new trader is hesitating to make trade's daily he should go for the long term opportuniites, so that he could watch and learn hoe market moves.

But if newbies should do that he need to make sure that he have bigger trading capital to start with. And in my experience as newbies. Its hard to invest big money in real account right away to trade long term.

There are three kinds of trading in forex trading the scalping the days trading and the long term trading.The scalping and the days trading is the part of short trading.the long trading is more profitable but is is time hungry.I think days trading is best

Scalping is one of the strategy of day trading. But yes theirs three types of traders. A day traders that mostly use scalping strategy and some times they are also called short term trader. A medium term traders who trade for few days to few weeks and long term traders who hold his position for few weeks to few months and some even for few years.

long term is the best for newbier we can keep our order . because we do not know good SL. long SL will be good

Long or short is does not even matter, but please tell newbies or newcomers that the more time they spend in forex the more they can get money but the more they can loss. Long term i think is not that good for newbie especially to those who has no knowledge about how to control the risk.