• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Long term trade for newbie

Long term trading is too much safe and comfortable than any other trading techniques. But practically due to getting profit very rapidly we the traders are extremely dependable on scalping approach. It really profitable but also causes a great risk sometimes.

New traders should trade on longer terms rather than entering in the market for short span because it might be risky for them.

The best thing for the newbies is that they should avoid the long term trading because as they have less knowledge and experience ,they can't deal with the market well and for that its very much needed that they should be concentrating on short term

I agree to some extent that longterm is suitable for newbies. For longterm a good deposit is needed afterall.

Nothing is impossible here! But I seem, shot term trading is more applicable for the new traders! Because, for long term trading traders need enough patience here; generally new traders are unable to do so! I seem, scalping the best choice for them.

I think newbies are more appropriate for short time trading! Even, maximum new traders start their trading career as a scalper! Even, I also started my trading as a short time trader! By the way, now I am also comfortable with long time trading styles!

Ideally, try to short-term trading and later gradually for a long term trading, so that when an increase in skill trading trader was able to do a variety of trading strategies for short term or long term

Without a doubt long term trading is the most beneficial one. The wealthiest traders on the planet are generally long term traders. Scalping is a noissome trading system as it is done in lower timeframe where there is too much volatility. It takes more time to be expert in scalping as scalping is tempting.

Of course that’s interesting. But a beginner may be needs short and not very big contracts which he can learn from and after that he can try more serious bidding.

You also need to understand that such long-term deals are not affordable for any traders. Although these deals exactly help you to profit more. You're right, the richest traders in the world always open long-term deals.

Long-term trade is good for newcomers, but you need to have a good deposit for it. I think that the best thing to do when you start trading is scalping.

I would advise newbie traders that try every method you like. See which suits you and works for you. Do not limit yourself with certain type of trading because it looks attractive to you on eyes.

I also have the same feeling as I think long term trading is more secure than the short-term trading. You need to make a plan for atleast monthly basis. The analysis works more probably on the chart of higher timeframes. What do you people feel in this regard?

I also have the same feeling as I think long term trading is more secure than the short-term trading. You need to make a plan for atleast monthly basis. The analysis works more probably on the chart of higher timeframes. What do you people feel in this regard?

I agree with you; since higher time frames are relatively stable than the lower time frames! In addition, here I am following mainly the D1 time frame as major, besides I use H4 even sometimes H1.

New traders need to make at least 500 trades in demo; to judge their own trading skill! Judging trading strategy too early it a common virus to the new traders!

I would advise newbie traders that try every method you like. See which suits you and works for you. Do not limit yourself with certain type of trading because it looks attractive to you on eyes.

Here is the proper way! Traders need to test all of the parameters to know the best option! Being a limited version trader would be costly!

A successful trading style is to use a stop loss. Stop loss is not to be underestimated. Keep in mind that it is not possible to maintain risk without stop loss.

New traders are unaware of the analysis which is why most of the time they make huge losses. They need to perform trading analysis patiently to cover this loss.