• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Long term trade for newbie

That is basically what it means. It really doesn't lie in making such a fast and quick money but giving yourself time to learn. Yvette newbie should learn that and also learn ways to understand Forex first. It is when you are able to know about the business that you can trade with profit.

if a newbie is not very confident to trade he should go with PAMM account, he can view returns and invest in the best he think off.

if a newbie is not very confident to trade he should go with PAMM account, he can view returns and invest in the best he think off.
Totally disagree on this one. If you don't know how to trade then how will you going to check if that PAMM account is good or not? Its really more like gambling if you invest your money in PAMM account. Unless you really know the PAMM account manager I don't suggest it.

Long term is quite risky because you hold position for long time, and there are 2 possibilites that could happen, 1. big profit (maybe around more than 100 pips?) or 2. big loss. Since you exposed your position opened for more than many days, it also contain a big risk that waiting for you, so for newbie it is not a good idea.

I dont think that long term trading is risky I better take long term trading than short term trading because short term trading is just as if you are gamble in the forex market and its more risky mostly when compared trading in shorter time frame

If you open a position and has 50 pips TP that would be short term now if you put 150 pips TP then its would be longer term. Now my question to you is simple. If you can't earn profit with 50 pips TP what make you think you can earn profit in 150 pips TP? Or if you can't earn short term how can you earn long term? Just a question.

I dont think that long term trading is risky I better take long term trading than short term trading because short term trading is just as if you are gamble in the forex market and its more risky mostly when compared trading in shorter time frame
Long term is risky just like short term. If your position is open longer You will have chance to loss bigger so do to make profit. Everything is uncertain that is why i said like that. That is why i think that long term is not good for newbie, and short term makes them think forex as cheap money.

For me its not about which is risky. Its about which do we know best and we can earn more? Because in my trading experience in long term strategy I end up making profit started on the third month of my trading. In short term after a year of continues trading I just end up breakeven.

So it is back again to the trader, if that trader can earn more money with scalping or intraday trading i think they should keep sticking with it, Also long term isn't always good for all newbies.

If you are a newbies then its best we focus on learning how to trade and if we want to experience trading then we need to trade both short term and long term for good purposes. I do know that I can make good income in forex trading right now. But when I was a newbies I spend lot of losing money just to learn how to trade properly.

If you are a newbies then its best we focus on learning how to trade and if we want to experience trading then we need to trade both short term and long term for good purposes. I do know that I can make good income in forex trading right now. But when I was a newbies I spend lot of losing money just to learn how to trade properly.

Newbie can learn about forex with demo account and i think we should try to find the right strategy for us. I mean, we can try to do long term and short term and we will know which one is suitable for us.

Newbie can learn about forex with demo account and i think we should try to find the right strategy for us. I mean, we can try to do long term and short term and we will know which one is suitable for us.
We must learn how to do analysis, risk and money management and then different type of strategy. In this way we will know how to trade in forex regardless if we going to trade long term or short term. In fact its much better if we trade base on opportunity that will come not base on strategy but base on analysis.

You need to have a good strategy, which working on technical analysis. Everything else will work by itself.

You need to have a good strategy, which working on technical analysis. Everything else will work by itself.
We can us technical or fundamental or even sentimental analysis. its really does not matter if we pick one or use all. What matter is that we know how to use this to make good and accurate analysis. In the long run profit is always good if we understand what we are doing.

I think that long-term trade is only possible with the locks using. I can not imagine how to work at Forex without MT4).

depending on the individual trader want to trade long or short term. if for scalper then better with short-term trading. Trading with the short-term it will make us able to get a small risk

There is nothing bad that the newbies can trade in long term because all depends upon the confidence and the analysis power of the individual but yes max newbies actually have the experience less for that its very difficult for them to handle the long term trade .

I think, for a newbie would be better to use a short-term trading system. Trading with the short-term it will have a small risk and requires only a short analysis. for that, the better newbie trading by scalping

newbies will prefer short term trading only but one thing they have to remember and that is to use small lot size in trading because that can take off the risk factors a lot and give them enough chances to fight back

According to my trading experience, I think long time trade is not appropriate for the traders who are particularly newcomers. Due to lack of exact trading knowledge we the beginners have to depend on short time trading that is more safely then long time trading.